The reason I have to stop smoking

So I’m a smoker, & though I know all of the health problems it causes, I’ve struggled to stay clean of them for good for years.

It wasn’t until I started working with Lucifer that I’ve become even more psychic aware of how certain things make me feel.

Smoking gives me this thick, syrupy, & gross feeling… As if my body is being covered by thick thick sludge which makes me feel ill & my joints ache.

I have to stop… It’s painful & disgusting, & leaves me feel psychically drained.

5 Likes

I have cut back to a half pack a day with great difficulty. I have been vaping to cut back and hope to finally quit by the end of the year.

Although smoking has nothing to do with magic it does effect your health, i have been advised to quit by several spirits or i may end up with emphysema. I am heeding there advice. It sounds like the spirits are giving you signs as well.

2 Likes

Yeah ~ they are. I bought a pack today, even though I didn’t feel the need or desire for a cigarette & felt & heard a series of audible groans as I packed it & lit one up.

I’ve already noticed how shallow my breathing has become in just a short period of time.

1 Like

The feeling is something akin to the feeling I get from chi-flue: when toxins are flooding my Aura, after having been pushed out of my body quickly. It’s not the same, but that’s the feeling it reminds me of.

1 Like

Is there a big difference between smoking tabbaco and incense? You can use smoking to empower to materialise entities too. Smoking is a very powerful magic Tool when done correctly