The rabbit hole

This is a thread for everyone to share your most awesome expieriences of ritual and evocation in as much detail as you desire to share to encourage others who have not yet gotten the chance of evocation to know the “legendary” awesomeness of the template of creation.
“Legendary quote from how i met your mother…thank you neil patrack harris”

5 Likes

Where do I begin, I have saw my temple fade away from this physical universe, flames changing into dark matter.

My body lifting of the ground, physical manifestations, atmosphere changing dramatically.

Possession to the degree my physical body, starts to transmutate and change its muscle mass.

I have saw vessel catch fire and not even burn and I could even feel and hear the astral flames.

2 Likes

My evocations have turned my entire room black faded lines in the walls i evoked belial with no incense or base and saw his face in a wall of a hallway.
I have heard demons voices in the middle of the night where there is nobody around and i am sitting quietly in dropping mind during a ritual start.

I have felt MASSIVE amounts of forceful energy from Eligos manifesting in a room with a fire. This is just a tiny taste

2 Likes

First time i ever soul traveled i was 5 years old i was up all night to watch m.c hammer perform at the mtv music awards on tv.i laid my head down. For a moment.

I got up and the room looked different there was no solidity to anything it was foggy and etheral like a fog that peirces everything i walked to my window and looked outside i saw what i could only describe as the scientific phenomenon as the “fireball” millions of them in the sky dancing and twirling lightning in the sky but a purpleish color the feeling in the room was that of a sauna without the steam different and hard to breath. I walked to my door in my room looked into my sisters room to the left suddenly this “fireball” explodes through the wall goes around her bed and down the hallway and into the carpet floor. I walk back to my bed and my mother wakes me up saying that my sisters wall just got hit by lightning. I got up and went into the living room looking at the spot thst this fireball had hit the carpet. But there was no burn whatsoever. I was confused i told my mother about it but she says i was “asleep” the whole time.this is a real time account of what happened to me as a child

3 Likes

Yeah the whole foggy mist manifesting in darkness, is the crossroads being pulled into the room with you, like your temple is floating in empty space.

3 Likes

Well that was one of 1000s i have had lmao

1 Like

Yeah it always happens the magician is always in the crossroads when communicating.

1 Like

Yea i gotta say ive been there countless times one time after ritual when it was about 5 years ago i turn around after packing up and the same fog like peircing view came over me quite spontaneously it was sudden. I called out to the watchtowers and i saw the crossroads it was beautiful

1 Like

Yeah it’s a sight to behold, especially when you merge with that fog.

1 Like

Yes it is

So this happened recently i was messaging another member of this forum for the sake of their privacy they will not be named but i offered something to them an energy exchange and soul traveled to them not knowing where they were located within the world and i was able to confirm not only that this person was in a dwelling of their choice albiet house,shack, etc and was able to describe their dwelling quite well which was confirmed by this person through messages. Much to my astonishment i am not surprised at this natural skill i have had ever since i was very very young. Much like my previous post regarding me in my room

2 Likes

Hey new guy so I can across this book called 72 angles. Did the ritual to find out some self knowledge about myself. Comes to find out I’m bossy I asked my mom and she said yeah never even told me I’m 25… girlfriend for 3 weeks tells me she thinks I’m bossy and my best buddy said yeah once I asked him he also gave examples. I plan on rewarding this other demon I did this other ritual 2 months ago I’ll let you know how that goes. All I can say is practice