I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

You should look at the energies.

2 Likes

You should learn how to be a seer. But fine.

1 Like

I can, but right now my energies are all over the place and I can’t get a clear picture because of it.

This ring has so much shit going on with it, and since I have yet to adjust to it, and because I wear it constantly, my energetic senses are pretty messed up. I can’t even properly bilocate right now, and I’m usually pretty good at that.

4 Likes

smirks
The ring itself seems to be a space beyond space. It’s own little pocket dimension, where the air is purple, blue and orange. Note to self you might want to consider how you’re biding them.

3 Likes

That actually sounds exactly how I want it. A vessel for the power of the spirits I’m binding, allowing me to channel their energies from it. I just have to fully adjust to the energies, which takes time.

But thanks.

2 Likes

Are you going the traditional route? Because there are things i know that can help you.

1 Like

Not really the traditional route. Something more based on the traditional route but my own thing.

The evocations and bindings have been going smoothly, I just overestimated how quickly I could adjust to the energies.

I’ve decided to make every seventh day be a day of rest. It will make everything take longer, but it will give me time to adjust, and the parallels it draws seem fitting.

2 Likes

I feel like with this binding the moon on the ring has become more prominant and eye catching

1 Like

There are special sigils left behind by my old mentor, Velotak, on here. One’s that subdue will and imprison souls. I can introduce them to you.

From what you said, the ring might be leaky, so you’ll want to fortify it. With what i have in mind it can be very easy.

2 Likes

Feels more like overflow than anything. Some invocations of Saturn with the intent to stabilize everything should suffice.

2 Likes

Okie dokie.

1 Like

I would be very careful. My intuition says that you are swimming in a current you don’t understand. Number 32 will be your undoing. You seem to be very skilled, far above me. I merely am warning you, not trying to discourage you. Perhaps I am wrong, my intuition has served me well so far, I am rarely wrong, but I hope that I am. I wish you the best of luck my friend. Your work is extremely interesting. I will keep up with your project.
Sincerely
Urallesse

4 Likes

Thanks for the warning. I’ve been planning to do some meditations on the current I’m in, to gain a greater understanding of it, my intuition has been sending me some mixed signals too, mainly that I don’t fully grasp what I am doing with this operation and need to gain a firmer understanding…

But it was also my intuition that steered me to do this, so as I said, meditation is needed on this. I wonder how much of this is myself, and how much is being guided by the spirits I’m calling upon, since it seems that they want me to do this operation.

2 Likes

I’ve gained more understanding of this current, and how to handle it better. The evocations continue, tonight will be Amon.

It is my will that I finish this operation, so I shall grow and adapt as necessary to ensure my goal is completed. It will be interesting though in any case.

4 Likes

With each progressive picture of your ring I get a more intense twinge in my third eye when I look at it. I imagine with a few more it’d almost be painful. :thinking:

3 Likes

The ring actually radiates heat, not physically, but when I try to feel it with my other hand, it radiates a heat.

4 Likes

I’m new here does it radiate heat because they put their energy into it as well as the binding?

1 Like

Something like that.

4 Likes

It seems a new avenue has opened. Look at the numbers.

1 Like

The new avenue opening makes sense, but what numbers should I be looking at? Never really was good at numerology and gematria.

1 Like