I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

I feel like the ring would melt your arm if you put it on.

It’s about the spirits and power.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing as I typed that :joy: :sob: :rofl:

1 Like

Just finished my evocation of Vine.

Went well. He came, we spoke, he accepted without fuss.

His energies are very subtle compared to a lot of the spirits I’ve already bound.

The ring.

4 Likes

I feel like the ring is sort-of phasing out of reality slightly. The light that reflects off of it feels thinner or something, like, not as full or vibrant or bright as yesterday. It also feels heavier/tighter while light as a feather. The book seems to be doing the something similar, but to a lesser effect.

3 Likes

It looks more real than the last time i said it appeared more real than reality :face_with_monocle: green aura is back too

1 Like

Interesting. It feels pretty insane on my hand. I’m sure it would be interesting to take it off for one day then see what happens when I put it back on.

2 Likes

I wonder if they would even allow you to take it off? I’m excited to see how it’s going to look when you get to no.72 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I know what you mean. It’s gonna get wild.

Although, it never was about the ring tbh.

2 Likes

Why am I seeing saurons eye ??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You what? :joy:

1 Like

Seems similar to how a blackhole is the way it bends energy and the astral around it.

1 Like

Cool. I was actually just about to post today’s evocation. Glad to see you didn’t disappear on me for good.

2 Likes

Nah I had things to take care of and people to deal with.

1 Like

Today I evoked Bifrons.

It went smoothly again. Not surprising tbh. It feels like I’m on the final stretch for this whole operation and they just want it done and over with.

Here’s the ring.

3 Likes

I figured.

2 Likes

Now it looks ready to just teleport on you.

2 Likes

Seems like that could be fun. Or a pain in the ass…

It would be cool to be able to translocate between spaces, but I don’t know how I would accomplish that just yet.

3 Likes

Yeah… by all accounts it hurts like a motherfucker.

1 Like

Just called up Vual/Uvall.

When I called Vual up, I asked her name, and she responded with Uvall, but she showed me the correct sigil. I asked which name she prefers and she said either. Uvall feels more right to me.

Besides that, went smoothly.

Here’s the ring.

2 Likes

Called up Haagenti.

Was smoothly. I could clearly tell she took the form of a cat, where some of the evocations the forms that they took were hard to grasp. Her energies were smooth and gentle compared to some of the spirits I’ve bound.

Here’s the ring.

3 Likes