I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

Hiya! Spirit enslavement is actually more reliably effective than contracts IME. ‘Mere humans’ are the top of the spiritual food chain because we’re the ultimate vessels- we can become anything we try to! :slight_smile: Belial and Arachne are particularly good at grabbing slaves for you, but war gods like Ares and Athena are the masters of ‘capture-and-command’ styles of work; angels make okay substitutes. You can even crush pantheons by sinking your hooks into their creators! The deeper you get into the magical world the more dangerous, brutal, and unforgiving it becomes, so if your sensibilities are offended by surface-tier stuff like this, you should change! Your views are not sustainable if you are to achieve great power. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge bro.

5 Likes

Honesty is edgy sometimes! The deeper you get into magic that kicks your ass, the more pretenses you cut out. I simply have no filter left! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I evoked Bune, it went well…

This sigil was a pain in the balls. Most difficult one to draw so far. I know there is a different sigil I could have done, but this one felt like the right one to use. Besides that, the evocation went smoothly. Oh, and the enn I was a pain to figure out the pronunciation, that is whlc with an ‘L’.

The ring once again.

4 Likes

Whlc, at least you got it done and it went well

Feels similar to last time but heavier. Keep it going

1 Like

Lead like now. Slight golden sheen.

2 Likes

It seems to be getting heavier. Maybe when it is done it will be like a collapsed star or something. No idea what it will look like.

4 Likes

Ronove was today.

It went smoothly again. Nothing really noteworthy, except when he charged the ring, my whole arm seized up from the energies much more than the previous evocations.

Here’s the ring.

3 Likes

Quick question? How are you doing your bindings? Taking advice from Asmoday and binding the 72 myself eventually.

2 Likes

If you go through from the beginning, I explained all the prep stuff I did, and then I explained how I did my evocations in the first post where I evoked Bael.

3 Likes

After I get home tonight, I’ll be evoking Berith. In my mind, right now I think the hardest part will be to draw his sigil.

2 Likes

Very interested in this one specifically.

1 Like

Just finished my evocation of Berith.

It went about how I expected. The sigil was balls to draw out, but I think I did okay-ish with it. Berith’s energies were softer than Ronove’s, but just as powerful.

Here’s the ring.

3 Likes

Hi dad!

Doesnt feel as heavy, feels more gentle. Still a solid working and progressing well. Energy is uniform and solidifying more

2 Likes

Hello there son.

I understand what you mean. It’s odd, but I expect it’s presence to change drastically over the course of this whole operation. I kinda want to see what that guy who can see auras thinks of it now.

2 Likes

Was aiming that at Berith, smartass lol

Im curious as well

1 Like

Hey @Painon, do you think you can look at the picture of the ring that I posted above?

1 Like

In any case, tomorrow is Astaroth.

3 Likes

Im just mad im the guy who works with goetics without binding them

1 Like

Seems like youre gettinh a better deal

1 Like