I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

I hope you become a f**king billionaire or amount global reign with all that power once youre done with binding all of them and really start to focus on exorcising it against the world. Dont become all obsessed and lose your mind bro, because if you came this far it is meant for you to have it!

2 Likes

Just finished my evocation of Naberius.

Went pretty smoothly. He was a bit cheeky, but in a charismatic way. Seems like he’s a spirit after my own heart almost as far as my first impression of him is concerned.

His sigil was a bit of a pain to draw, somehow both better and worse than Beleth’s sigil.

Here’s the ring.

4 Likes

Now I just need @Haplo and @anon47923162 to see.

2 Likes

I know Ive been not replying. Im not ignoring you.

New camera looks nice, photos super clear.

Looks ummm… Sharper than yesterday. Moon more… Uniform… Like its trying to expand but having limitations.

Good energy to it. Doing well. Seems pretty balanced, but also lively

2 Likes

Very bright this time and a silver glow.

3 Likes

Just poking my nose in to say I checked the most recent one, got a distinct feeling of being breathless, like the airless feeling of high altitude, and saw a kind of circular corona around it, kind of orange with glowing edges.

4 Likes

Sounds hot. This path is a bit surprising with some of the experiences I’m having on it.

3 Likes

How are you feeling through all of this Aquas

2 Likes

Pretty good. Everything seems to be going pretty well, and I’m already 24 spirits in.

Tonight I will be evoking Glasya-Labolas.

2 Likes

Good luck

1 Like

Just finished my evocation of Glasya-Labolas.

I called him up, he came and we spoke. After I told him the terms, he asked what I would do if he didn’t accept them. I gestured to my sword and told him that I would rather not have to draw my sword, but that I would if I had to.

He capitulated to my terms for the binding, and it is done.

Here’s the ring again.

4 Likes

Has a sort of steel grey cloud around it.

3 Likes

So you want to ensalve innocent spirits? Not to sound rude, but you’re a mere human, you have not enough power to control 10, let alone 72 of the spirits of Goetia. When people make contracts with these spirits, we don’t enslave them. But I have an idea, why don’t you start with Raum? I’m sure he’ll be happy with you incompetence.

2 Likes

Grabs popcorn.

7 Likes

I would recommend you read Bardon’s work. In my opinion one of the greatest magicians of the modern era and he explains quite a lot about the nature of spirits and why they will serve the magician if he realizes his potential and nature. Should clear a few things up for you.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m just a sensitive liberal, but I don’t think basically enslaving a spirit is the best way to get them to work with you. I find that connecting and reaching out with respect and wanting to form a friendship connection is a more powerful way to get a spirit to work with you. I legitimately got offended by this, as I see them more as a friend and teacher than as tools of magick.

2 Likes

In short by serving the fully realized magician it is an equivalent exchange as by doing so the spirit approaches and shares in the energy and power of a fully realized soul where as the spirit alone is the living embodiment and soul of specific powers and mantles but is not fully complete like the souls of fully realized beings. In time by such exposure it will itself evolve and pass on its mantle to another below it as it begins its new journey into becoming an immortal capable of realizing its own reality and universe. There is a bond of mutual respect there and an exchange. Just as one would hopefully be proud and honored to serve a great leader whom they respect and will in turn be rewarded. Something which in the modern day is sadly lacking among mortals.

4 Likes

What you’re saying is that you got #triggered at me binding the Goetic spirits to my will like they want me to?

Yes, they want to be bound to me, they told me as such, and many divs confirmed it.

They wish to serve a powerful master, so why should I deprive then of that? It is what they want after all.

8 Likes

I’ve met an incompetent LARPer on Discord who tries to use the Goetia for his own advantage but he is neither powerful nor a master. He tried to get King Paimon to manipulate both my thoughts and my friends thoughts as confirmed by King Paimon himself. What did King Paimon do? He laughed at his face because he made rookie mistakes and called him by just his name and not title and name. He wasn’t going to serve the LARPer

4 Likes

Good thing I’m not LARPer.

3 Likes