I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

Nope, never evoked Sitri before. Thanks for the warning.

2 Likes

With all seriousness, I wish you the best. Might want to do some meditation and some preparatory rituals first. Just remember, Sitri isn’t necessarily trying to do this. It just happens. Anyway…….I am sure you are going to do well. Please forgive the meme. :slight_smile:

I am baffled by the cryptic (and otherwise) warnings you get, ever since you started this thread xD

I know they are trying to help in their own way, but I wish they would let YOU do YOUR work (and keep their fears and bias to themselves). You seem like a very competent magician, who has taken the necessary steps and precautions, and if you had anything to report, it would be done post conjuration.

When you are done, that ring is going to be very interesting, I bet. Can’t wait to see the last picture, and hear your thoughts on the journey retrospect.

4 Likes

I honestly don’t have a problem with warnings from people, because ones from intuition and divs may be helpful.

It will be interesting to see what the ring will be like when it’s all said and done.

4 Likes

That is interesting. I never thought of it like that.

Ill continue to silently follow along xD

2 Likes

Evoked Sitri today.

It was about what I expected. He/she was a bit flirty through the whole thing, and when it came time for him/her to kiss the ring, he/she more sucked on it with full tongue than kissed it. It felt a bit uncomfortable but also kinda arousing… But that’s Sitri for you I guess.

The ring.

6 Likes

Are you sure you got Sitri and not accidentally Slaanesh lol.

A slight tinge of purple lilac energy on the edges. The kind I would expect considering.

2 Likes

I dont have too much thoughts on this binding

It feels bothersome. Not in like a bad way

1 Like

Today is another day of rest and introspection, reviewing the results of the last few evocations, and some other minor planning of future workings.

3 Likes

This is good work. Im ready to see you erect a temple and teleport while invisible.

2 Likes

Well i guess i wouldnt see you

3 Likes

Pentagram’s outline is slight red in colour

1 Like

You bind another spirit today or are you still resting? I’m very excited to see the end result of this

Today I’m going to be resuming the evocations.

After I accidentally made the God Stone, I had to take a few days to recenter before I continued with this. I was supposed to only do one day of rest, but creating an object of immense power accidentally can really mess a person up.

2 Likes

I see

Have you ever evoked Beleth before?

1 Like

No, but I will tonight.

2 Likes

We he first come, he will act very pissed. He will even try to kill you. The ring you are wearing may affect this, he may not try it at all. He is quite dangerous though, be wary.

He often requires homage too

That’s why I have the sword.

I don’t think he’s gonna attack me or anything, seeing as how none of the goetics have really attempted anything besides some little tricks. And how they all seem eager to work with me.

I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to handle it.

2 Likes