The Princess and the Pea

If you were doing that for a “guest” you could just wash the sheets in hotfoot bath crystals.

Twf, true. Personally though, I only buy the oils. I’ve been creating my own powders and such, so I’d make a tea of the powder and put that in the washing machine, straining it of course.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:4, topic:2576”]Variations

-Broken glass to cause injury.[/quote]

DOHOHOHOHOHO YOU MADE MY FUCKING DAY. I had all these shards of glass in a pot and didn’t know what use to give them!

Can I use this spell to get rid of the neighbors who harass me or is this just for house guests who live with you?

Can I use this even if I don’t know my neighbors’ names?

[quote=“yuki, post:9, topic:2576”]Can I use this spell to get rid of the neighbors who harass me or is this just for house guests who live with you?

Can I use this even if I don’t know my neighbors’ names?[/quote]

theres no mention of name at all and you could, you just have to break into your neighbors house and put this under the bed :P.

1 Like

Can I use this spell to get rid of the neighbors who harass me or is this just for house guests who live with you?

Can I use this even if I don’t know my neighbors’ names?

You could. If I was going to use that sigil to get rid of a neighbor, I’s scale it upwards conceptually. Instead of putting it under their mattress, I’d bury against the side of their house. The house becomes the bed, and they become too uncomfortable to stay there.

But… It just so happens I made a sigil just last night intended to cause a household to move away. It’s not like I crank out a lot of these things either, so the timing of your question is a pretty big coincidence.

I call it “Eviction Notice”. A fragmented circle with the rest supporting the idea of moving away from a specific location. You find that painted on your door in goat’s blood, you’re going to consider moving. (I’m not very subtle)

1 Like

[quote=“The Cusp, post:11, topic:2576”][quote=“yuki, post:9, topic:2576”]Can I use this spell to get rid of the neighbors who harass me or is this just for house guests who live with you?

Can I use this even if I don’t know my neighbors’ names?[/quote]

You could. If I was going to use that sigil to get rid of a neighbor, I’s scale it upwards conceptually. Instead of putting it under their mattress, I’d bury against the side of their house. The house becomes the bed, and they become too uncomfortable to stay there.

But… It just so happens I made a sigil just last night intended to cause a household to move away. It’s not like I crank out a lot of these things either, so the timing of your question is a pretty big coincidence.

I call it “Eviction Notice”. A fragmented circle with the rest supporting the idea of moving away from a specific location. You find that painted on your door in goat’s blood, you’re going to consider moving. (I’m not very subtle)

[/quote]

I want to try this sigl to make my neighbors move away. Okay, so please check if these are the right steps. First I have to draw this on a paper, activate it (I read an article by EA how to do this) but what’s next? Where do I keep it?

It’s not so much that there’s a right way to use it, it’s what feels right to you. For that me, it’s painting or drawing that on someone’s door. There’s something about that I find immensely satisfying on a personal level.

It feels so right, it’s difficult for me to even contemplate a different method of execution short of coming up against circumstances that require a different approach.

I found this topic in good time it seems. I am in the situation of trying get unwanted people out of my home. I would like to try this myself. In my case though, this is more of a long term guest situation. They have their own furniture which they moved in with them, including their bed and bedding. They take care of their own bed and laundry. It would not be practical or wise for me to place a folding paper under the mattress. Getting into the bedroom would be a task and there is a good chance whatever I hid would be found sooner than later if I did. I wonder if their might be some alternative, but equally effective places to put such a thing.

My immediate thought is, charge the sigil INTO some water while chanting or intoning, not sure what but the sound feels important to embed it into the water molecules - this is inspired I guess by the work of Masaru Emoto who discovered that water can be charged just like a crystal.

If you charge about 100ml/3oz of water, that’s a small amount that you can then pour under their bed, or even flick a few drops with your fingertips onto the top of the bed.

if you do this, you’ll need to keep the original sigil wrapped in aluminium foil or in a sealed metal box, and then once they’re gone, go to the location you poured the water, rip the sigil in half, point a finger at the area and trace a circle three times widdershins, and say “Your work is done, I release this energy and cast out its influence from my home” and then cast that energy out the open window on the last circle - or something to that general effect.

That’s what I would do anyway, and those are the kinds of methods I use for stuff, but maybe someone else will have something better.

1 Like

Can you get to the basement of the floor underneath? Go down a floor and put it on the ceiling under the bed. If there’s a carpet, put it under the carpet under the bed. (a small incision in the rug will never be noticed).

Where there’s a will, there’s a way. If you want it bad enough, you’ll come up with the perfect way.

Just wanted to say thanks for this! I used this today and I reckon it worked, in a way…

My flatmate has had one of his mates over all weekend. I have been having a terrible weekend and they have just annoyed me even more- they had been drinking and blasting music for around 24 hours non-stop. Earlier they went out to get some food and more drinks, and luckily I remembered this thread. I didn’t know how long they were going to be out for, so i could’t do all the steps ( left out the blood and used pepper instead of thorns). Anyway I left this in his room, and as I did so I was thinking that it would be better if they didn’t come home from the shops at all.

Well anyway, they ended up getting distracted by… a funfair(!?), and didn’t come back for three hours. I would count that as a success- so cheers for this, at least I had a few hours peace and quiet! :slight_smile:

The steps were more recommendations. I like the pepper substitution. It’s no less annoying than the original pea was. The blood was only a means to force you to focus because how how delicate the extraction process is. No reason it should be essential, a practiced magician should be able to achieve that level of focus without resorting to tricks.

I didn’t have anyone specific in mind when I made this one up, but there was someone I should have used it on and didn’t. Instead I just told him to get the fuck out and if he ever comes back I’ll tear him to shreds. I think that did the trick.

1 Like

Would there be a way to modify this to get someone to quit/leave their job?

That should work with little to no modification. A desk or chair instead of a bed.

That should work with little to no modification. A desk or chair instead of a bed.[/quote]
Yep. Thats what i was thinking. Ive got the perfect place too.

@Lady_Eva
Had to disturb u again but the sigil is notcoming

I can’t remember whether we have that, maybe someone on here will have it saved and be able to upload it, it seems it got lost when we changed software platform. :thinking:

So I was recently in need of this sigil- since the original image had been deleted I had to dig up an old one from under my carpet (which I’d used years ago to get rid of my flatmates at the time) for reference.

Here it is for anyone that was looking for it- hopefully this image uploads.

This has served me remarkably well over the years and I’ve used it for various purposes (evicting flatmates, preventing people from attending certain events, keeping people out of my flat etc)

2 Likes

A sour jar by any other name.

I love the use of fairy tale, very creative