The Power of Suggestion and its Influence

This thought keeps popping up when ever I’ve witnessed certain interesting interactions. Whether it is from media, work, etc. It’s fascinating to see this in action. It can be questioned if anyone has ever caught on to this phenomenon, on a personal level.

So, the idea behind this thread is to analyze how subliminal messages, a slight suggestion; to influence a thought, affects the self, our environment and our magickal workings. How it can enhance our practice and growth.

How does suggestion and the play behind it, give it influence to control/ manipulate?

For is that not the entirety of magick, the essence of black alchemy.

4 Likes

Neuro-Linguistic Programming is fun.

4 Likes

If I may ask, please share more. This is something new to me and would be extremely grateful for any information you’d like to share.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a wonderful and natural way for someone to imagine how it would be possible to influence the mind of another as it comes automatically clear to those who have a little understanding of the work. By now you can imagine the black arts are full of magical and inspiring tricks that float under the radar of most people and be assured when done right it can be as open and in plain sight as this is to you reading it and the reason why is because key words will make you almost trance like you could go deeper into this but i am not here to influence you so i would suggest if you have a interest to look on youtube for more of this wonderful and amazing subject.

5 Likes

I love your reply!!! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time and assisting with this topic. Indeed, defiantly going to do much more research. I appreciate you @naamah666

Pretty much what naamah666 stated, but more to the point that NLP also allows yourself to focus within your own mind/thought processes for better ability and clarity.

5 Likes

Yes!!! So complex, I’m loving this! That’s a great point

I think that’s paramount to the workings. It can be so easy to lose focus and not see clearly. Interesting to learn how suggestion can help aid this. Thank you!

Look at Franz Bardon’s first book where he recommends the use of autosuggestion. With practice this can be extended to command of the subconscious mind to perform tasks such as remember dreams, trigger lucid dreaming, make yourself project from your body as you sleep and perform tasks in the astral such as rituals or visiting places and gathering information or even furthering your training and remembering it. They key is to learn how to program your own mind and guide it to do as you wish it to.

7 Likes

your welcome, that reply was a little over the top with NLP. i guess because the subject is very vast it would depend on what you wanted to learn frist/most

some people want the above message conversational hypnosis type. others need to take people out of their day to day trace of ( picking kids up from school bills worries what they doing for dinner) in order to influence them as there ends and goals. its is a great mind training and fun to do and practice in the real world…have fun MS Liz

2 Likes

FUCK YEEEEEEES!!! This is exactly what I was hoping for. Magick and its many parts I’ve noticed is mainly mechanical and then instinctual. Learning how to train the brain, or program as you had mentioned; is what can make the works truly powerful and successful, in my opinion.

Thank you for providing this very in-depth reply. I am so grateful for your time and suggestions. I will defiantly do some research.

1 Like

I think your reply was great! Personally, I’m a glutton for knowledge and want it all, everything you got!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, this reply is a great reinforcement to your first. See, I believe that eventually all things regarding successful suggestion and influence, will make a pattern and then a sequence of modus operandi. I.e. if a computer is an imitation of the human brain, eventually when enough data has been collected, analyzed, and applied; a process and thus programming will occur. So exciting!! Thank you!!!

which came first the brain or a computer and its not an chicken and egg story…

you are carrying around with you everyday the biggest and brightest computer system in the world and you can learn and unlearn and create many things in real and spell work with this system.

you can change many aspects with a understanding of how your brain works where you store past ills and using a method recoding as i say this a a large scale subject however i do admire your desire and passion to learn its infectious

1 Like

You’re awesome!! That has been a personal life goal, it’s like you’re in my head!! :exploding_head: :heart_eyes:

Muwhahahahahaha!! The power of suggestion!! :smiling_imp: :joy:

I appreciate you @naamah666 Hope you’re having a good day!

i wont lie it has been a good week not just day.

i do hope you will share things you learn as you self develop and if i can chip in any time i will if asked i certianly do not claim to know everything (just yet) lol

1 Like

Reading your replies delight me very much! Absolutely!!! Give me a few days to dive all in and I will keep you updated. I can’t thank you enough for you offering to be a teacher and motivator in this subject, truly it is a gift! :hugs:

Yes!!! That’s awesome!! Not just a good day but a good week! Thats great to know!

1 Like

How didnt I see this !
Following this thread.

2 Likes

Awwww!! Thank you friend!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Found some interesting links :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

https://www.linguisticsociety.org/resource/neurolinguistics

Here are a few more. My personal interest is behavioral analysis. You can fins tons of stuff every where on this topic. Micor expressions has been something televised and is also intriguing.

1 Like

I went into my favorite spiritual shop this past week.

Someone said a few things that I guaranteed to the person that I would walk away with.

‘ we are always a part of the divine, we forget this because of our current condition ‘

‘ action without thought or intent is empty karma ‘

These are only two phrases that struck a tone within me for a 15 minute conversation. When I walked into the shop, this individual was hand making specific herbs that one can purchase. This place makes the majority of everything they sell themselves. What they can’t make the find reputable and trustworthy merchants.

My purpose of going into the shop was searching for something to specifically help a friend that is aware of my belief system. I told this the individual after the 15 minute conversation and proceeded to thank this person for helping to confirm my actions. For I trust this facility and thanked this person for helping to create a solid foundation to assist a friend that I truly love and admire.

Whether it be coincidence or happenstance the fact that this individual was able to channel into a specific thought that was needed for the practice, was not only a gift. But was also validation that when one supports a place that they feel is safe and trustworthy; there is so much more power within it.

This persons words had power, regardless of the intent. To which I reiterate the title of this topic, The power of suggestion and its influence.

At minute 6 in the video Shaw and Root | first and last scene - YouTube

Quantum mechanics tells us in the basics that all things are made from tiny little particles. Not only particles but also a force that keeps them bonded. For example, light isn’t only bright matter that allows things to be visible; it is also force, i.e. electromagnetic. This ties electrons to the nuclei of an atom and then atoms to other atoms to make molecules, which then make objects.

So if one theory is that all of existence are simply shapes and possibly a simulation; than how is consciousness possible? How do force and particles explain consciousness and emotion?

Character Root dialogue from Person of Interest:

“Schrodinger said, at its base level, the universe isn’t made up of physical matter; it’s just shapes. Just shapes nothing firm, basically saying that the world is a simulation. That even if we’re not real, we represent a dynamic; a tiny finger tracing a line in the infinite. A shape and then we’re gone. If we’re just information noise in the system we might as well be a symphony.”

1 Like