The Power of Anger

I’ve been working with Belial quite a bit. He seems to be encouraging me not to be afraid of anger, but to use it as a tool. He says sometimes anger is the only way we can break out of an uncomfortable situation.

I have a job right now that I really don’t enjoy. I feel like I’m made for so much more than just doing this job.

Belial hasn’t contradicted that sentiment, but when I express my frustration about it, he sort of shrugs his shoulders and says, “So, get angry about it.”

The message seems to be that true change won’t happen until my current situation becomes so intolerable that I have no choice but to create a change.

This is a new way for me. I usually try to stay pretty positive, but I have no idea what Belial’s trying to do in my life.

I’m posting this I guess for confirmation. Does this sound like how Belial would normally respond?

8 Likes

When I was working with belial I was at a rough time. I was sad but he would say things to make me angry. He taught me how to harness that anger and rage as a pretty powerful tool. I accomplished a lot magickally and physically through rage with his instruction :+1:
Think of yourself as an energetical powerhouse when you’re angry.

6 Likes

Here you go, power of rage/anger I have done quite a lot of this

7 Likes

Thanks! That’s exactly what he’s doing to me. I told him I was depressed about work. And he just basically said I was better than this, I was made for more than this, saying things to get me angry at my situation.

The other day my project manager did something that infuriated me. Instead of giving me a different perspective about the situation, Belial basically encouraged me to let myself be angry. It felt really good, I’ll admit. But I know it also must translate to action. He’s big into action as well.

He’s definitely not into nice-sounding platitudes. :laughing:

Thanks for sharing your experience. It helps.

4 Likes

Definitely not!!!
He cussed me out when I told him I didnt feel like working out :joy:
I’m really glad I could help :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, I actually laid off working with him for a month because I felt like it was too much.

2 Likes

I’ve yet to work with Belial, but rage/anger is something i use constantly in my magick. I’ve always been a person filled with rage and firey passion (even if i can be a lazy POS), and I’ve personally found it to be a great way to raise/launch energy and intent in magickal workings. I say don’t be afraid to use your anger (i’m not saying you are btw), embrace it and let it consume you when need be to create the change you want/need. Like a purifying fire of sorts. That’s how I do it, personally.

5 Likes

I love anger, it makes me feel alive. Of course, I’m not talking about violence and cruelty, which disgust me… Just the good old flow of blood when I can only feel alive. It always somehow resides in a corner of me and guards my fear. Anger saves my life (literally) and it’s my win-win combination in magic. Only when I become enraged do things start to move; otherwise, my life is like a dead sea.
I hate that as the years go by, I actually become less angry and somewhat of an exaggerated “peacemaker”… but it just won’t do!
“Do not fear the beast within you!”

Anger is indeed very strong…but it hurts the heart muscles and being. I learned to be careful to use it. Now I use logic energy.

1 Like

I think anger is only psychologically useful in some situations. Looking at Kendall’s posts, I’m sure it can be used in rituals designed for them, like with any strong emotion. But when you’re arguing with someone online you usually want to make the other person angry while convincing them you’re happy. Usually when you’re angry it’s because you’ve lost at something. If you can’t immediately change the situation the next thing you should do is minimise the anger before it causes you harm or affects your judgment. In that sense I see anger more of a weakness than strength. Someone who can’t get angry anymore is especially weak, true, but it’s not a helpful current to stay in.

It seems he’s trying to get to delete toxic positivity

Contrary to common belief, anger is actually very healthy, anger can keep people from crossing your boundaries, it can burn you until you are made of steel

Those that don’t use anger, have either transcended or are washed down versions of what they could’ve been

My path working with Lucifer showed me I’d experience uncontrollable rage later in my life if I didn’t strive for something greater, so he’s balancing your fire so that you can jump into a higher reality and higher version of yourself that is free from the bondages that come from lack of fire, fire is power

1 Like

Anger does not effect anything in my experience. However, I did experienced pure rage to kill fear. Rage kills fear and it can make you very powerful in the moment. It was through pure rage I casted my first curse 15 years ago with the use of just paper drawing him and a knife and it appeared that he went through a car accident. Today I somehow have problem. I get angry when people violates me but not rage full, so I still held back in casting curses because of the fear of backfire or regret.

1 Like