The Power Flows [The Path of Smoke]

As I got ready for my basic Kundalini exercise, I received the suggestion to perform my own Draconic Qigong form and to store the energy within the Dragon’s Womb, the obsidian dragon’s egg I imagine at my perineum.

I did this then laid down on my bed to perform the basic Kundalini exercise.

As the exercise unfolded today, it became a much more formalized ritual for me.

I performed the full ritual structure that has slowly come to me over the last several days and it gave me one hell of an energy boost. The Kunda is still flowing powerfully through me as I write this.

I claimed much of my own power today through this ritual structure, integrating my previous God-Form in with my Shadow-Self form. And as I lay there, claiming my own power in my mind, I felt the power respond and flow within my body.

At some point during the exercise, I allowed myself to “fall within” myself and allowed the limits of my Self to dissolve into the Void. I just let go of everything, including the feeling of the limits of my physical and shadow bodies, and just dissolved.

I breathed and felt my power flowing in and out with each breath, as though I were the Void itself breathing.

When my alarm sounded, I was not there. I felt it from a great distance away and I returned just enough awareness to my physical body to silence it.

And then I returned to where I simply existed and slowly collected my Self, returning first to my Shadow Body, then pulling it back down through the Black Sun within me to return to my physical body.

It was a very interesting experience and I have no doubt I will return there time and time again.

3 Likes

I performed my sungazing ritual this evening in spite of not being able to see the sun because of the cloud cover.

I breathed in as much of the energy as I could and sucked it down into the Black Sun residing within me. I then pushed it out around me as I externalized my Shadow Self.

I live in an apartment complex. As I was externalizing the energy, a teenager saw me, gave me a strange look, and started walking quite a ways around me. lol

3 Likes

Excellent work friend. I myself have only started reading the book, and just got past the ignition of the black sun exercise. Will read the entire book first.

… but I love what I’m seeing so far. The book is excellent. Your posts are highly inspirational. The lack of comments may be due to the rest of us not having quite embarked on the path just yet.

Keep it up.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Rahnoren.

I’m not worried about it. I’m just sharing my journals because I was asked to. The timing corresponded perfectly with Kurtis’ post about sharing the journals, so I’ll simply take that as a sign of synchonicity. :smiley:

I’m finding this path is very shamanic in ways I hadn’t expected and I really like it. It’s also very challenging at times, but it’s worth the effort.

I’ve already removed several long-term limitations very quickly and it’s making a huge difference in my every day life.

All in all, this a very interesting and powerful current. Enjoy the book, my friend.

3 Likes