THE POWER and the MADNESS in the mania... just BLEW my 24 inch guns out, BROTHER

I’ve been regularly taking cbd gel capsules with a small amount of thc in them (not enough to get high) from the dispensary since I have my medical card and along with swimming everyday my pain is pretty much non-existent. I think stress played a huge role in my pain as well and meditating and practicing magick and working with demons has helped me in that regard.

By magnesium you just mean taking the vitamins or can I just eat magnesium rich foods?

2 Likes

Magnesium is a mineral. Take tablets is easiest. Pretty well everyone in western society is chronically low on magnesium.

Al.

2 Likes

I’m going to be going on a fast. I want to benefit more from meditation and ritual and this is the best way.

I will, however, be taking coconut oil, and ginger/tumeric/lemon shots.

2 Likes

So perhaps starting a fast in the middle of your period isn’t the best idea. I’ll try again today.

I miss Halloween, I wish it lasted the whole month of october

2 Likes

So beautiful, and I like the tattoo. I hope all is well.

1 Like

Thank you! All is very well. My bf and I are planning a trip to see his dad in North Carolina, then to see my dad in alabama, and then we’re fucking off to Arizona because we feel like the desert is calling to us. We don’t have any plans, were just gonna go with the flow and see what happens.

1 Like

Take me with you, and drop me off in las vegas “my home” lol, I hope you guys have fun, and be safe.

P.S. stay away from Cali, or you’ll be stuck In quarantine.

1 Like

Lmao we could stage a kidnapping and stuff you in the trunk :joy::rofl:

Yeah, we definitely won’t be going there. Thanks for the heads up! We have limited time due to his work schedule so we’re gonna try to spend little time with our parents so that we have more time in Arizona. We’ve never been there and we love road trips, so it should be great.

1 Like

Travel up route 66, see the grand canyon, and maybe see hoover dam. I miss it, even had a place in Bullhead city

1 Like

I’m super excited! That’s definitely on our list of things to do. The trip is in January so we should have some money saved up. Gonna bring back some presents for King Paimon if I find anything nice for him.

This is what my henna tattoo looks like now that the paste is off and it’s oxidized

It looks like I got branded which is pretty cool lmao

1 Like

Did it burn, or just cause discolourazation?

It just dyes the skin. You leave the paste on for six hours and then take it off. Over the course of a few days, the ink oxidizes and becomes darker. It lasts three weeks. The ink tends to be a reddish brown color and gets darker brown the longer it stays on.

1 Like

Do you have other discolourations on your chest? Do you sun tan, or wear other low cut tops? I’m seeing a additional reddish mark, where the picture cuts off

Yeah I have a suntan that tends to look reddish in the bathroom lighting.

1 Like

well your picture is cute and all, just make sure to cover up, and if you tan use a moisturizer, the sun can really do a number on the skin, I think I should become a dermatologist, florida is a gold mine of sun damaged skin

Yes, I try to avoid the sun as much as possible. I don’t go out of my way to tan, but when I’m out, I’m dousing myself in layers sunscreen every 30 minutes.

1 Like

Also, clean your skin off really good, then try DMSO, with vitamin E, and organic aloe vera.

But test a small patch of skin to see if your body doesn’t have a bad reaction to the DMSO

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I’ll look that up.

1 Like

I’m pretty insane about having a good skincare routine so I always appreciate more insights

1 Like

Just remember to clean your skin off good before applying the DMSO. It really gets into your body without causing cell damage, but will take anything on the surface of your skin with it.

1 Like