The possibility of being related to spirits

Is it possible? I don’t mean like a love relationship I mean something like a family relationship. I looked it up but couldn’t find anything but love relationships.

5 Likes

Yes. These entities in almost every religion / occultist practice are based on people who were once alive. Not all of them… but an overwhelming majority. Especially when dealing with the Goetia. The higher up ones like the Kings and The Gate Keepers… Not so much. Those seem to be archetypes / senses of the other mind.

I guess if you researched the origin of their names and the civilization that it originated in, eventually you could find a connection to them in some shape or another. Just gotta look into the origin of the name and see if it was a description or an “actual” name.

4 Likes

That does answer my question, but not necessarily the reason as to why I made this post. Let me explain.
I can’t think of a way to explain so let me put it like this: A long time ago a spirit, let’s go with a Fae, and a person fucked and had a child. That child would be part Fae and part human. Then generations past and the latest seed of that bloodline would be part Fae and part human.
I mean something like that. If what you put up above does answer that then I clearly misunderstood something.

2 Likes

It’s possible, it depends on your godform and your soul ties (if you call them like that).

2 Likes

What do you mean by soul ties?

2 Likes

That too.
I always forget about God Form when speaking about relations with entities.

2 Likes

The only way I know of, is if that spiritual being possess the physical body of the parent during sex and alters the parent and child’s dna. That’s the only way for a spirit to have an actual physical child.

4 Likes

Makes sense

Other than that, we all have spiritual families tied with our Godforms.

2 Likes

For example, if your soul has some relationship with some other soul or spirit, then that’s a soul tie! I mean, it’s the way I call it.

3 Likes

That’s one of the most important things though.

1 Like

Yea I’m kind of starting to tap into mine…
I guess. Hard to explain what’s going on with me lol.

1 Like

You should take it slow though. Those who rush too much, don’t end up in a nice spot in this path!

1 Like

Not so much rushing.
Just listening.

If you’d like we can talk in PMs @Manosman Id rather not explain it here.

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Yes. I think each of us are related to at least a few Spirits.

3 Likes

Technically if a spirit has enough power they can pull the atoms together a form a physical body for minutes at a time depending on their strength and impregnate a female or become pregnant by a male human. But this is very very rare and difficult for the spirit to do

2 Likes

yes, Ryalan. Its possible.

3 Likes

The father of my godform also possessed/merged with my father for a period of three years, during which he told my mother they would make a daughter that night (conceived) named me, and hung around my first year.
My parents were chosen due to their lineage with strong “gifts”. I was raised to accomodate those gifts, to grow them.

So yes, some incarnates have spiritual and physical ties to the gods.

2 Likes