The Planets Inside Of you

So you NEED the crown chakra then I assume? As he excluded it from removal/manipulation.

The other ones can be removed/manipulated though?

1 Like

I remember once I masturbated with the intent of not ejaculating and instead sublimating my energy to my chakras and the energy went to my feet i could feel it was like a LOOOT of energy… I believe it was pluto because I was recently being an energy vampire on everyone and pluto is involved with things like that.

Well, you will have an energy center in that area regardless, or you’d be dead.
The crown chakra corresponds so closely to the upper energy storage center I guess it was one area they decided not to dick with.

You don’t need a chakra overlaying that energy center, is what I’m saying.

2 Likes

Not sure. It is just something he mentioned in his video about removing chakras. In my opinion though, the only main chakra really needed is the crown.

1 Like

So kinda like life support…

1 Like

The sacral chakra, which is associated with sexuallity directly correlates to jupiter. Heres an image i found that gives better explanation…

This is all set up in a divine way. On thurdays, man and women’s sex drives both go up, so and the sacrum is associated with this…
heres a better picture of what I notices. image

This shoes the sun as the heart, but it makes more sense that the earth is the heart to me.
The sun and the moon must be the masculine and feminine crowns.

1 Like

Not really. Unless your physical head is also life support. You’re dead without that as well.

Earth always has fit the root chakra to me. Heart I dunno…what that fits. Something to do with self love I’m sure and emotions.

Each chakra is important in their own way. To me, each represents an energy that is integral to our life.

Not that I’d noticed :joy:

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

1 Like

Heard of those chickens that live for alittle while after ahem? Although they to seem to need their head, as they never live for that long after…

I think that is earth because Earth created us and loves us by giving us all this. We are also here to love. Man and woman have polarities, where the left side of man is charged negative, and the right side of woman is charged negative. The heart is the only chakra that is on the left so it makes sense that it is the earth to me.

1 Like

This is also convention. In older pagan cultures the Sun was feminine and the moon was masculine. E.g. in Norse paganism.
Just so you know.

Personally, this I agree, using the Yang vs Yin model, the sun is yang and the moon is yin. But I think you want to clarify that you are basing your work in a very specific system.

Interesting viewpoint and I can see why.

I always just assumed root because I always pictured the energy from Gaia going up into our bodies from the root…like our roots are “rooted” in earth as the trees and plants are.

Yeah but I saw a photo of one, and it still had it’s head, it had had it’s face cut off.

The ones that run around after having the head cut off at the neck aren’t alive in any meaningful sense, it’s the nerves reacting in the dying body.

1 Like

Heres the link

About the closest to zombies we’ll get…

I do not agree. Chakras are a meaningful thing we have created out of the centers of energy (the centers of which we produce different hormones into out system)

Like an internal drug dealer.

By directing mindful energy to different chakras, we yield results.

So, this article says:

Thursday is…drum roll…the best day to have sex, according to a London School of Economics’ report. Why? It’s all about synchronized hormone levels between man and woman. How your body is supposed to know what day it is is beyond me.

Note - the cited reference goes to google maps not the study.

I’m an analytical type, I’m not convinced. There’s no reasoning as to why, no verification that it’s due to drive as opposed to - “if I feel like shit on Friday at least I’ve only got one day to go” - which is the exact reasoning I was given in person to why my local taven is packed on Thursdays… no discussion of the sample demographics, no thought put into validating this at all.

Do you believe everything you read at face value? Do YOU have a massive surge on Thursday? Do tell! :rofl:

No I dont, I remember reading a study about this I just couldn’t find it.

" Thur " is also meaning " to fuck "

I also know from experience that women and men are more driven on thursady,

and yes, I have some sort of surge on thursday.
Lol I am just connecting dots its just cool to look at my toe and focus on it and then feel like the most cold hearted person I can be . Aswell as focusing on my solar plexus and having the adrenallin rush
Aswell sitting in my crown chakra and feeling the bliss of the pituitary gland.
I believe there might be some relation, its all frequency after all.

Lol its just my way of seeing it i was wondering if anyone else saw it this way too1