The Physical Plane/ Material Universe - Your Views?

I’m interested to know what your views are regarding this physical plane/ the material universe.

For quite a few years I subscribed to the Neoplatonist (I think that’s the correct term – I may be mistaken) view, believing that this material plane, being the densest in vibration, is therefore the most ‘difficult’ plane to exist on. I’ve always believed that we should make the most of the more mundane aspects of earthly life, embrace and actively seek out out carnal gratification, but that the most blissful states could only be accessed through attaining altered states of consciousness and accessing higher realms of existence.

In a way I still sort of believe this, but not entirely sure anymore. One thing that really got me thinking was some info that Azazel communicated to E.A. It was something regarding how, many people want to escape into spiritual realms, yet spirits are desperate to come into our world, this physical plane. I don’t remember exactly what he said, but that was the gist of it (actually I’m not even sure if it was Azazel- but I think it was in BoA?). Anyway, I’d be really interested to hear your thoughts on this.

We dont need altered states of conciousness. We are getting born this way and then getting manipulated to be slaves. We are getting densed down. I remember knowing that everything i want must happen. And i remember how my father took this away from me saying ‘it is not possible - go try’. By that he gave me doubt. I couldnt understand why he would lie to me. Back then it was out of greed because he didnt want to pay for what i wanted to do (throw a ball to make a canned pyramid fall). But because of these doubts i almost didnt even hit the pyramid at all. And this is going on for the rest of your life (so they can say ‘look, ive told you so’ stupid ego based because they dont want to see that their whole lifes was shit because they also let themselves getting manipulated). People keep densing you down to their wrong beliefs they learned in school/media/etc. Because there is an elite who want to have advantage over the majority of people to make them their slaves.

Happy birthday.

[quote=“Akasha, post:1, topic:5452”]I’m interested to know what your views are regarding this physical plane/ the material universe.

For quite a few years I subscribed to the Neoplatonist (I think that’s the correct term – I may be mistaken) view, believing that this material plane, being the densest in vibration, is therefore the most ‘difficult’ plane to exist on. I’ve always believed that we should make the most of the more mundane aspects of earthly life, embrace and actively seek out out carnal ation, but that the most blissful states could only be accessed through attaining altered states of consciousness and accessing higher realms of existence.

In a way I still sort of believe this, but not entirely sure anymore. One thing that really got me thinking was some info that Azazel communicated to E.A. It was something regarding how, many people want to escape into spiritual realms, yet spirits are desperate to come into our world, this physical plane. I don’t remember exactly what he said, but that was the gist of it (actually I’m not even sure if it was Azazel- but I think it was in BoA?). Anyway, I’d be really interested to hear your thoughts on this.[/quote]

I don’t care how many books or secret societys say or practice, fucking another man up the anus is part of Sex Magick, abstinence , prayer ,sleep deprivation and fasting are purer and more powerful in my opinion , the Egyptian initiates to the Mystery Schools followed that code .

Sodomy is disgusting and wrong.

Hahaha who said anything about sodomy?

I was wondering that as well!

The last thing on my mind when I was reading the op was sodomy. That took me off guard. lol

Anyone got any other views on this, other than erm, sodomy lol?

It’s just a different way for possibilities to manifest, I got a look at the multiverse recently and the theories are all true, both on the physical and spiritual level anything you can think of is real somewhere. There is no abosolute truths in existence, nor are there any absolute lies in existence and at the same time everything is an absolute truth and an absolute lie because everything is simultaniously true and false, existing and not existing.

1 Like

Well I have, for one, but I’m having such a busy bastard of a day I can’t sort them out into logical words. Bear with me (or, bear down - lol!!) and also I hope other people do since I’m 99.357% insane, and I think the rest is probably earwax or something. :o)

‘Bear down’ hahaha! Took me a while to get that lol

Well since we’re on this topic, just as a “look this up, I don’t have time to link it” - there’s the vagus nerve, which runs down from the brain through the entire body via the heart, and which ends in the rectum, and it’s the wand of control of the human body.

The “temple” is the spinal column of course, of which much has been written dating back centuries, but up-the-butt for both sexes and by various means is actually magickally significant and also transcends the usual disgust at the idea of getting poop on your penis, or hand (if you’re doing female-on-male anal penetration) and it grants access in some situations to your partners basal (base of spine) chakra, by which you can manifest/demanifest stuff.

Penis in vagina sex is wonderful of course and makes lovely experiences and new human beings, so that’s great, but anyway - your bum is probably as spiritually significant as your eyes, or nose, or whatever.

And Mark Watney would have more on how our effluvia keep us all alive! :wink:

1 Like

Just googled the vagus nerve- well, you learn something new every day! Never even heard of that before. Hmm its given me some ideas (not too sure what the bf would say about it though hahaha).

Defectron - what you’ve said about it being ‘a different way for possibilities to manifest’- yeah that makes sense. The physical plane is just another part of the all-that-is/ can be, so to speak?

In the end we most probably have to experience ourselves, that what we will then belief… So it goes about viewings of existence too, can anyone really answer this question for you or anyone? maybe, but who knows which answer is the right one until they have proved it to themselves in a way or another.

In my view living on physical plane now that we do, is a good thing - and not only dwell on “higher knowledge & theories” but keeping some sort of balance. Just like E.A says in he’s videos.

We are here, therefore it matters in some sense… How it matters to you might be a different story.

If you mention sodomy…Das Bodomite will come…

Yeah I agree with you on that. I’m not suggesting some sort of extreme Anti-Cosmic Gnosticism. I was looking into that a few weeks ago following a Dissection binge (Jon Nodtveidt was an Anti-Cosmic Satanist). I find it really interesting, but it doesn’t make much sense to me. Anyway, that’s besides the point lol…

I completely agree that since we are here, we should make the most of it. But still though, aren’t the very best things in life- ‘otherwordly’ in nature? Great sex, beautiful music, relationships etc- the feeling these things give you is imo ‘something else’.

And it can be argued that consciousness itself exists outside of the natural world.

I completely agree that since we are here, we should make the most of it. But still though, aren't the very best things in life- 'otherwordly' in nature? Great sex, beautiful music, relationships etc- the feeling these things give you is imo 'something else'.

I tend to look at all thise things as being quite natural and very “in this world”. The problem is we have been condotioned to be in a state of imbalance and seek something to fulfill us (consumerism). When we get back to a natural state we see ourselves as somehow no longer identifying with the rest of the world as if we are above them or enlightened when we are really just reset to our natural place. Neoplatonic model has had a very negative impact on the physical plane in my opinion and helps support much of the slave mentality pushed by organized religion. The idea that where we currently are is somehow beneath us or dirty or evil causes a subconscious resentment and I would theorize is partly to blame for man’s negative impact on the palnet on an environmental scale.

Also I was thinking about sodomy the entire time…

That actually makes a hell of a lot of sense. Thanks for that!!

And yeah, same, I mean obviously lol :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:11, topic:5452”]Well since we’re on this topic, just as a “look this up, I don’t have time to link it” - there’s the vagus nerve, which runs down from the brain through the entire body via the heart, and which ends in the rectum, and it’s the wand of control of the human body.

The “temple” is the spinal column of course, of which much has been written dating back centuries, but up-the-butt for both sexes and by various means is actually magickally significant and also transcends the usual disgust at the idea of getting poop on your penis, or hand (if you’re doing female-on-male anal penetration) and it grants access in some situations to your partners basal (base of spine) chakra, by which you can manifest/demanifest stuff.[/quote]

Are you saying , “we have to get our wands out of our ass’s” ?

Er, no…?

Not sure where that idea comes from! :slight_smile: