The path is smoke

Day 4

As I feel this power manifest more day by day, I find that other lessons and information is being revealed to me. Things that didn’t call my attention now seams to be revealed to me in a new light. Almost like the purpose of these lessons have to be shown at the right time & not before.

I also notice other spirits of black magic tend to respect me more & hope that I don’t use the information that I have learned. It’s like they wish to Ali themselves in a more positive and beneficial way to my next interest. Bainful or not there desire is to help ME in which ever way I want or desire. Even those of other pantheonstuff.

There is something unique about this current & it’s as if the other gods have to respect it. It’s something like the primordial darkness in where they originate from in essence, is respected & kinda feared because they understand that now I hold the true power from where they came from and originated from.

I could be totally wrong, but at least I feel something to this affect. Maybe I’m just not putting it into the right choice of words.

4 Likes

You are getting it… yes they MUST respect it because it is their origin. Right on!

4 Likes

Holly shit!!! Thanks!!!

2 Likes