The Pain ov War Cannot Exceed the Woe of Aftermath

I wanted to share something that dawned on me earlier today. As I was reading through the Book of the Law I crossed the chapter dictated by Ra Hoor Khuit. Immediately His opening words are stating that He is a God of War. The Hawk/Falcon headed Lord of Silence, whos incense and cakes are made with the spilled blood of children. I also randomly saw the passage in Jack Parson’s Liber 49 in which Babalon said “Now that I will take flesh and come among men I will come as a penelous flame, a devious song, a trumpet in judgement halls and a banner before armies, and gather my children unto me for the time is at hand.” Well if anyone here is aware of whats going on right now, Islamic State and Al-Qaeda based sects in the middle east are using “falconry” as a code word for jihad, and using hawks and falcons as one of their symbols. They are also beheading children and fulfilling Muhammad’s prophecy in the fact that (Ill find the reference in a few) he recorded having dreams of “a people out of my own spiritual lineage coming from the east with black flags (banner before armies)”. And the islamic calls to prayer ringing in the desert (devious song). Im not saying all this is connected, but as I was reading it all sort of came to me in mental flashes. But it may just have been me being schizo :slight_smile:

“Im not saying all this is connected, but as I was reading it all sort of came to me in mental flashes.”

That they came to you is proof enough that a possible connection is worthy of examination. Thou not all prove fruitful, I find that the only perspective lost to me are the ones that escape either my notice or consideration.

Thank you for sharing this, Serell.