I wanted to ask the more experienced BALG Forum members about Pacts. As we approach Wednesday July 17th, 2013 it has become quite evident that in order for me to attain certain Godlike powers, and to achieve certain goals here on the temporal/mundane, I must enter into Pacts.
From what I can gather (and yes it sounds rather obvious), Pacts are nothing more than contracts. Now, in a former life, when I was the EVP of a High-Tech consulting company, I dealt with the T’s & C’s (terms & conditions) of contracts all the time. It’s a major pain in the ass. Not everyone in this life is honorable and about doing “good business”. You know, delivering goods and or services in a timely manner and exceeding the clients expectations, as to “get even more business”!
I’ve never entered a Pact with an Entity before, but from conversations with various BM here, in order for me to get what I want and to get to where I want to go…I must face the proverbial music.
From my business experience, the BEST contracts were ones that were:
- Addressed the needs and wants of BOTH parties
- Included SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
- Were reviewed often
*NOTE: numbers 1 -5 are examples just to name a few.
I have NO PROBLEM saying to EVERYONE here on the BALG Forum that I’m rather fearful of making such contracts.
Because I don’t fully understand how such agreements "really’ work, and I don’t understand how the Demons/Entities really work either? One of the things that made me a pretty shrewd businessman is my due diligence. My ability to research and define that which it is that I WANT for my company and then myself. Also, and this is of extreme importance, that which the clients wanted too!
With that being said, I’d like for other members to answer some or all of the following questions please.
*BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
Please don’t share your “opinion”. I’m not interested AT ALL in other practitioners “opinion” regarding this. To me, and I believe to A LOT of other members here on BALG, this is something NOT to be taken lightly. So don’t answer unless you have EXPERIENCE …your personal experience is what I’m interested in.
I want to hear about your failures too. The success…of course. But I want to hear what NOT to do, and what definitely NEVER to do!
Because of the subject matter, if you feel more comfortable sharing your insights with me via PM, please do so. If you go this route, I will not share the info…I will respect that.
OK…let’s get started shall we?
Why is it that I continually hear that Demons are out to fuck us humans over? Wouldn’t it behoove them to deliver more than expected and quicker than expected so I keep coming back"
Outside of my disciplines of Yoga, Meditation, and Magick…I’m primarily a businessman. Now, I’m of the school that If I deliver before deadline, deliver more than what was asked, and do it in a professional manner that I’ll probably get repeat business and maybe some referrals.
In theory I’m thinking that perhaps this is how Pacts might work? However, as someone who has never entered into a Pact it’s very possible I’m being extremely naive. The above is how I work and what I strive for…it’s just good business. However, I know that other people don’t work like this.
How naive am I BALG? Am I mis-informed to believe that Demons (or at least some of them) work like people?
- How much “wiggle room” is their in such Pacts? the absolute BEST professional relationships I ever had were ones that were flexible. If I didn’t meet certain goals by the end of the quarter, perhaps I didn’t get the $10,000 bonus. I kept my job, and learned from my experience, and at that point had the assistance of let’s say the CEO or a board member (this is an example). In fortifying a business empire, key people are never fired every time they fail. Great companies and managers look at what else they can do to assist the key people in any said company.
I would expect that I would have “meetings” with the Demons or entities and collectively work at achieving the goals. Again, am I being naive here? Am I thinking about this too much like a business?
- Usually, the greater the reward the greater the risk. For instance, If I’m a founder of a company or have founder shares in a small start-up that someday might grow into millions, this is usually done because of my sweat equity (hard work or knowledge). I’ll give you my knowledge NOW, and YOU will just amke it up to me on the back end with 10% of all your earnings for 3 years…let’s say.
Well, I might be willing to do this, however, I’m not going to literally give away my entire fucking company to ANYONE. With that being said, I’m not just going to hand my head over to The Devil…or am I? Literally.
I’m kinda a free-agent type of guy. I like working with other people of like mind, with a single goal in mind, that truly is going to benefit ALL of us.
Are these lofty human ideals to think that Demons would have my best interests in mind and at heart, as I would theirs, just like we were both working on founding a company together? Shieeeettt…I’m just a lowly human who is young, dumb, and full O’ Spiritula cum.
- Yes, I have an obsession if you will with The Occult, with Black Magick, with wanting to be happy, and wanting happiness for my family and friends. My ideas of ethics and morality are different than most peoples, and even other Black Magician’s…which is fine.
Is it possible to have working relationships with these entities and truly care? Now, I know what some of you might be saying to yourself…
“Mode take the tampon out son!!! This is BLACK MAGICK!!! YOU are SUPPOSED TO BE OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!”
Yeah, I get it, but try to have a child and tell your 3 year old “Not now honey…mummy is only out for herself”. Or try starting a business and telling your employees on payday “Sorry fuckers, I don’t have your pay, I’m ONLY out for myself”.
YES, I Mode_439 AM out ONLY for myself…but within reason. I come first in EVERYTHING, then the people that I love. This exercise has really made me think about what my own personal Morals & Ethics are, what I feel are things I’ll put up with and things I won’t.
So please, whatever may follow now regarding comments I welcome. Attack my views if you must, my thoughts, my naivety…