The outsider

Hello everyone I know some of you have seen me around and i have made a fool of myself many times.

I feel the need to share. I don’t know if I have some kind of mental illness. I do know that socializing is very difficult for me. I don’t understand most people. Most of the time it is like everyone is speaking a different language that uses all the same words just with different meanings.

I know there will be comments about seeing a therapist. I have when i was young. Was never diagnosed with anything. People confuse me most of the time. I seem to think differently than others.

I have recently been having a lot of success with my magick. This has somehow changed something in me. Socializing is still confusing for me but it is starting to get a little better. Less people are calling me creepy. I wish I could see what everyone else sees when I talk to them. Do i give off some weird vibe or am i just the creepy guy?

4 Likes

Hi there,
I think I can relate to a lot of what you are saying. I am sure you are not the only one here or even anywhere with this problem in life.

Possibly, it’s being human and sensitive?

Yeah, I could quote that almost everyday.

Yep, same again.

Maybe that’s your trade off… and good for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Most probably, most people in the whole world could be described at times as such. Being sensitive and self conscious can make you stand back and over critisize yourself.

How about this… you are the individual you and you have your own good value to yourself and to others?

2 Likes

@CovertCreator
Thank you

1 Like

:+1: