The Outcome

I have a really stressing problem and I cant think out what I am doing wrong.
I used to have a succes with sigil magick by EA method so I decided to go little forward and started to evoke on astral plane.
The spirit comes when called ( i know it is there), he speaks with me and responds to my questions but when it comes to issuing a task things are blurring. I state my will , and i ask if they accept it. Most of the time they do. So I ask them politely to leave my temple and go into world carrying my will to pass. Here is the problem : nothing happens . I am trying to forgot about a ritual and I can say it works but still there is no outcome. Like I would say to the spirit what i want , it says sure , but after he disappers its more like “Fuck you, Not gonna happen sir”. And from my sigil magick expierience I can definitely feel when the ritual is done corectly. Your desire is exhausted and your mind starts to automatically “change” your thoughts every time when you even try to think about ritual.
When I do astral evocation altough , this feeling is strange to me and i never felt this after work. In this point i would like to ask where do I make mistake?

[quote=“Selieten, post:1, topic:7118”]I have a really stressing problem and I cant think out what I am doing wrong.
I used to have a succes with sigil magick by EA method so I decided to go little forward and started to evoke on astral plane.
The spirit comes when called ( i know it is there), he speaks with me and responds to my questions but when it comes to issuing a task things are blurring. I state my will , and i ask if they accept it. Most of the time they do. So I ask them politely to leave my temple and go into world carrying my will to pass. Here is the problem : nothing happens . I am trying to forgot about a ritual and I can say it works but still there is no outcome. Like I would say to the spirit what i want , it says sure , but after he disappers its more like “Fuck you, Not gonna happen sir”. And from my sigil magick expierience I can definitely feel when the ritual is done corectly. Your desire is exhausted and your mind starts to automatically “change” your thoughts every time when you even try to think about ritual.
When I do astral evocation altough , this feeling is strange to me and i never felt this after work. In this point i would like to ask where do I make mistake?[/quote]

Sometimes, magic takes time. It is not always the case that in the two week period following an evocation that it would immediately come to pass. You need to forget about the rituals that you do, and then wait and be patient for the results.

I know thats not the case. I tried to evoke beings who specializes in fast tasks like Salasash for example. The problem is that I dont feel my desire drained and from what I was learned from EA Evocation Course he didnt mention anything about draing desire there. What he did though was simply giving commends to example Paralda. Do I need this “draning desire” ingredient to have successful results or it is just needed when simplier forms of magick like candle or sigil magick are done?

I don’t know enough about evoking to answer this question, hopefully someone more advanced than I will be able to help you.

Yes you need to exhaust your desire for each goal, one goal at a time. Evoke multiple times for the same goal if need be, with the same entity.

How do I drain desire because to that point i was doing this a little bit in the dark?
And second question wich may seem to be silly but when you thinking about your desire where should you gaze at ? ( Sigil of entity or entity directly)?

1 Like

At the entity. Push the energy through your chest towards the entity, but let it happen more than force it. Get worked up, get angry (not towards the entity) and then push out your desire when you can not bear the feeling of powerless any longer.

THANKS MAN ! After you write it I can certainly say those are feelings I got with every successful ritual. YOU NAILED IT . Thats the key!
And my last question: while pushing desire and emotions to entity do you want to feel emotions which will take place when you finalize your desire
or you want to feel emotions which you think youll get
I dont know how i can state this simplier but it is about feeling as you already achive thats what you want ( which in my opinion is no excitement because when you have it you dont care so much about it) or about feeling how would it be to have it ( here is alot of excitement and joy) ?

Its hard to explain. You kind of transform that ugliness and bitterness into power in a split second. If you’ve had success before I’m sure you know what I mean. And stop obsessing man! lol just go with it, let the spirits move you.

Good luck :slight_smile: