The Outcast?

Does anyone know of a demon or spirit that could be referred to as the Outcast in a vampiric ritual. I have been doing a lot of work with darker currents of energy and spirits related to vampirism and increasing my own power in related areas and last night I received a dream that said that during the blood moon I must call upon the Serpent, the Damned One, the Harlot, and the Outcast. I have a good idea of who all the demons but the Outcast are at this point.

1 Like

the outcast is cain if im not mistaken.

2 Likes

Hmmm I sort of had him figured as the damned one… I know for sure Cain, Lucifer, and some aspect of Lilith is involved. Though I thought Cain would have been the damned one. Still have time to discover it though which is good. Do you think Azazel would be the Damned one then? Since certain beliefs attribute all sin to him.

im not sure i mean there all pretty much outcast lol the only one who left by choice was lilith.

1 Like

Yeah. Makes it difficult to place fully. Though I am willing to accept Cain as being the Outcast instead of the Damned. Either one I feel makes sense for him.

Either title makes sense for him. I’ve also read myths that have Cain as the original vampire. Granted these were works of fiction, but often spirits can be vague.

1 Like

Yeah, what I have heard was Lilith was the first vampire but Cain was the first vampire to actually walk the earth as a man. Sort of the missing link between the vampires of demons and the vampires of humanity being the son of Lucifer and Eve making him half human and half lets say spirit to avoid the confusions of any differences between angels, fallen angels and demons. (the terminology I find applies more to their mode of operation and hierarchy than anything else). A buddy elsewhere put me onto some spirits that could help me find the answers I need so I will be trying that tonight in dream/astral work. I will probably just put any updates under this topic.

2 Likes

Qayin is the outcast. It is He who had to walk the thorned path of Nod. He’s a god daimon of death, necromancy, and herbal magick as well as a bestower of necrosophic gnosis and wealth as it is he who grants the riches of the underworld both in material wealth and in the wealth of knowledge that he grants his devotees.

2 Likes

Yeah it would seem so and now it appears the Damned one is instead an aspect of perhaps Azazel and not his entirety but just one specific facet under the name Azaqel is what I have gotten from investigating it.