The origins of Yaweh

Hi,

So I was sitting in church today (not voluntarily) and I realized the concept of sheep and the church being enslavement. I was sitting there during prayer when I suddenly opened my eyes, straightened up in my seat and looked around and saw all the people in the room giving their power away and I was shocked at the stupidity and ignorance of these people, thinking to myself how can people believe this and how can we as a race have allowed this?

So I have several questions, them being; What is the origin of Yaweh? Where did he come from, what is he and why does he seem to have so much power and do we as Black Magicians have anything to fear from him?

Also an entirely different question all together and very much unrelated to this particular topic and that is the following question: Does anybody know or can anyone get me into contact with a practising black magician in The Netherlands? I am very much a novice black magician and I’d like the chance and opportunity to connect with like-minded people in a real life setting.

Thank you in advance for all the answers!

2 Likes

Yavè probably a king demon whom Moses made a pact with (Moses was a king of Pharaon and a Magus).
Someone says Yawè was a powerful extraterrestrial, this could also be true, maybe miracles through nanotechnology, cloning to make Jesus etc.

1 Like

Not going to go into details, but based on my own insites Yaweh was made by accident, thats right this thing thats put the human race through the ringer was just the result of someone forgetting to clean up after themselves.

Yaweh is actually a legit god, not a demon, it’s just an accidental god.

1 Like

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/evoking-god-with-a-capital-g]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/evoking-god-with-a-capital-g[/url]

Here you go. Ashketer offered the best insight on this topic, which answers your question in full.

Yaweh is God, to me and many others.

1 Like

No human could possibly understand the totality of Yahweh, or any god for that matter.

Or any King Demon.

1 Like

Can we even really understand the totality of our own selves, though? :slight_smile:

We don’t need to totally understand something and all possible alternatives in order to work with it, use it, fuck its little games up - or, you know, do other things. :wink:

Hookers have been giving blowjobs to strangers for millenia, without knowing the details of the cadiovascular system and hormones, and warriors have been slitting throats and slashing arteries without that as well.

Just sayin’! :wink:

3 Likes

I just think those types are nothing but “mental wanker deskjockies.” When are these idiots gonna get real about the real world, including the fact that Psi-Abilities do exist in the real Physical World as some powerful forms of Telekinesis.

NAOOO! You stop the troll god’s flow of lulz if you go there!

Exod. 22:18 Do not allow a sorceress to live. … 20 Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

Lev. 19:26 Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it. "Do not practice divination or sorcery. … 30Observe my Sabbaths and have reverence for my sanctuary. I am the LORD. 31"Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Lev. 20:1 The LORD said to Moses, … 6`I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people.

Lev. 20:27`A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’

Just a small sampling… :wink:

1 Like

Yeah. The Christian religion is mostly a woman’s belief system of worship of a Beta Male Figure… Women the world over find The Devil way more sexy, while the Christ and God is nothing more than a “regular” safe zone, until Belial’s penis penetrates it and causes all the pretty Christian girls to play peekaboo, because they are too embarrassed by such Lewdness.

In my mind Belial indicates that All Women are witches waiting to be freed from that wretched copy cat of a god taken from other cultural magical mythologies and rebranded. And I am aware of the government programs thesedesk Nickie’s use…I.e. one day I was using a public computer at a coffee shop. A regular I saw there was checking his email “ohh man!!! These people are crazy they want me to stalk him/her?!” I’ve seen this around. All I do now is create Lists and Monitor the Local population. Such “Neighborhood watch groups” trying to scare me with all sorts of Nonsense, but I know their real game.

Fyi, the Christians do this alot in pocket communities all over the world, this being a Cold War tactic that’s been done since Rome sponsored by the government called various things like “Fusion Centers.” What do I tell them? “What you gonna do about it punk.” Belial will destroy their ass to the end of humanities days…because when such people need a Job for money they will see the Real Worth of what they are involved in, as such Institutions cannot exist without…MONEY which is the physical world power Belial rules over. OK I’m done ranting =) when money leaves the churches and people cannot get rich off Church the flocks of people will not give a fuck, because Church is the real worthless thing.

Christianity exists to turn men into women - to lionise the emotions of empathy, nurturing, altruism (which is really only healthy in a mother-child situation, or similar familial relationships where the interests of the other are also serving your own), and it glorifies weakness and passivity in the face of aggression, which women will display because it’s a survival tactic when you’re less aggressive and less able to fight.

“The Church” (mass of believers, and their accepted leaders & doctrines) is referred to as “the Bride” in the Bible and also within accepted mainstream Xian thought.

And its head honcho died, we’re told, childless, chaste, victimised, and still quite young, which is a clear role model to echo down the centuries, and prevent men from doing too much manliness stuff.

Islam meanwhile tries to destroy women by making society so totally focused upon the male, even the pathological outliers and lunatics, that women must either erase themselves from visibility or accept violence and even death at the hands of any male so inclined, teaching that no woman can complain of rape unless she has four respectable male witnesses to the act, no woman’s word can be trusted in law unless supported by at least one other woman, and any girl child is young enough to marry - and fuck - because meh, they’re only women.

Also, to lionise warfare (24/7, internal as well as external Jihad), and aggressively silencing all opposition through acts of violence and intimidation.

Judaism is similar to Islam in many ways; the same laws for everyday things like food, clothing, women covering their hair, and what they want to do to baby boys’ penises - it’s from the same region of the planet, Islam recognises most of the same teachers, and Xianity arose directly from Judaism, with Islam showing up a few centuries later, and then marxism (which cleverly combines toxic altruism with aggression, and a mandate to destroy the unbeliever) which has clear roots in the entire clusterfuck of madness.

The Abrahamic faiths began to place humanity in the dock as fallen beings, who had to jump through hoops to be allowed into heaven, and marxism takes this to its logical conclusions by making every human being inherently guilty of thought-crimes against it, until proven innocent.

Troll god be trolling! :wink:

It HATES difference - TRUE diversity, when that’s NOT a code word for importing people into a specific subset of countries, because they need to be destroyed - it hates a strong sense of personal identity, it hates our ancestral spirits, our ancestral gods, the very idea we can directly contact spirits - and most of all, it hates US.

3 Likes

it’s very simple look at the old testament and what Christianity did during its rise to power they destroyed the temples of the old gods and goddesses and converted people by force and by them constantly giving power to Yahweh and cutting off the power being given to other gods they made Yahweh stronger than them by the constant stream of power and Yahweh is also the God of the Muslims (Allah means god) and they both trace themselves to Abraham it’s not like Abraham would teach about different gods when he only believes in one which shows that Yahweh formed the two religions to make even more prayers (power) go to him and Muslims pray multiple times a day and he made his three religions enemies Jews Christians and Muslims they constantly fight each other and then you realize that those three religions make up most of the world’s population so that is why Yahweh claims to be supreme it’s because he has fooled humanity into feeding him their power for millennia and by destroying any religion in his way of his control in my PERSONAL OPINION Yahweh is the ultimate evil in that he hashould deceived most of the world’s population into powering him and telling each of the three twitter they are the true religion causing countless wars which makes people pray more giving him even more power and enslaving everyone of them as like hamsters running on a wheel generating power for him instead of using it for themselves and tells them sorcerery is evil but when it serves his means he let’s a select person use it in his name. Yahweh’s only claim over humans is his power to create and sorcery if done well can create things and if his followers learned the could be creators they wouldn’t follow him Yahweh is the true deceiver

[quote=“S.Goedhart, post:1, topic:8394”]Hi,

So I was sitting in church today (not voluntarily) and I realized the concept of sheep and the church being enslavement. I was sitting there during prayer when I suddenly opened my eyes, straightened up in my seat and looked around and saw all the people in the room giving their power away and I was shocked at the stupidity and ignorance of these people, thinking to myself how can people believe this and how can we as a race have allowed this?

So I have several questions, them being; What is the origin of Yaweh? Where did he come from, what is he and why does he seem to have so much power and do we as Black Magicians have anything to fear from him?

Also an entirely different question all together and very much unrelated to this particular topic and that is the following question: Does anybody know or can anyone get me into contact with a practising black magician in The Netherlands? I am very much a novice black magician and I’d like the chance and opportunity to connect with like-minded people in a real life setting.

Thank you in advance for all the answers![/quote]
As an ex Christian, I do believe that God exists because…we created him. I believe that when people enter worship at church, they create an atmosphere of SpiriT that is then carried around with them even after they have left…a living energy that is capable of directing their actions. I started noticing over the years the types of synchronicities and movements within the Christian religion as a whole and concluded that Yes, their god is very much alive because…they gave birth to in and then were enslaved by it from not knowing their own power.

My explanation is hard to wrap your head around if you have not already thought like this, but I believe it is correct. I noticed back when I preached that I would give almost identical messages in my Sunday school class as the preacher would for the morning sermon. This happened on a regular and consistent basis. My examples are endless, but I spare you. Yes To God existing. No to him creating humans. Who knows what entity might come to wear the Yahweh mask just because they reach out to him at church???

Is Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah actually a manifestation of Yaldabaoth the Demiurge?

Did Yahweh exist way longer before Abraham made a covenant following an unknown god’s order? Or, he existed after Abraham unknowingly made a pact with Yaldabaoth in disguise, and he is actually an egregore?

And, it also made me wandering about the origin of angels in Abrahamic religions, such as Michael, Gabriel, etc etc.
Did Yaldabaoth create angels of Abrahamic religions? Or was it Yahweh (the old god, the manifestation of Yaldabaoth) that create them? I thought it was impossible if Yahweh the egregore created angels. Because it will make those angels seem not that old.

I’d really be glad if anyone helps me with some insights.

he is a god like any other gods,like the gatekeepers and us, Yahweh and his son made a veil with us to become their servants and children, But that’s not the true reality. The Truest Reality is that we are living gods and no god is worth our worship.

3 Likes