The ONE thing that made your magick fly

It’s different for each of us? For me, so far, Goetia.

Is there anything that really changed your magickal life?

6 Likes

The developed abilities. Need them to be even more developed but that perfectly changed my magick. I’ve only began in April but I’m at my ease at everything I do. I’m very very thankful for all the goetic demons I’m working with, especially King Paimon, spiritual father. Hail.

5 Likes

What exactly is a spritual father. When you receive this spritual truth. Does it meam you really are a child of this entity or is it symbolic. I ask because i received that lucifer-amaymon is my spritual father. My personality embodies that and also my spiritual ablties are i think advanced. Considering my age and when i seriously begin practicing black magick.

2 Likes

Well you can call it a spiritual father if you see it as it or if they see you as a ‘child’ but basically King Paimon sees me as one of his daughter and I’m seeing him as a second father. He’s been with me since I’m very young, even before I started LHP because ‘something was in my blood’ I need to do a post about that as well. But sometimes spirits are with you since a very long time and you bound with them become just close like a father/daugher. I’m very very close to that spirit, love him to death. Forever faithful.

I think a spiritual father is a spirit that will always take care of you when you need it even if you don’t demand it, will be with you, … He’s going to be now one of my protectors by the way, I’m going to do my demands. So you see? Just bond with them!

5 Likes

Astrology and Orgasm

5 Likes

Goetia definitely … building personal relationships up with the spirits you are working with …, is key to success … big time!

3 Likes

Workings with the Qliphoth and the Draconian magick.

5 Likes

PRACTICE.

At the end of the day probably the only thing that matters.

4 Likes

This, so hard.

Seere has been the greatest help to my work. He’s like a dear, dear friend to me. I doubt very highly that my work would be advancing this smoothly without him. Hail Seere!

@Leander_Jordan
Lucifer-Amaymon?

2 Likes

Weird as it may seem, this forum: I tend to do well when I have others to connect to.

4 Likes

This too. I’ve never had a community to grow with along my path. All the occultists around my area are stuffy white magicians who hear “demon” and start crossing themselves like a bunch of Catholic nuns.

4 Likes

Astrology and working with the planetary energies, learning to be more in the present moment, and ‘‘demons’’ of course.

1 Like

Two of his masks of Lucifer. And those masks I identify with very greatly. Also considering i have a good relation with lucifier and this knowledge of me being his son was given to me. But i have to be careful because ive met other people online claiming this. And then there asking me a whole bunch of questions. And I’m like bro you need to kearn your self. This is information i gained after working on my self diligently. And other magciand could agree. Considering the things I’m capable of doing.

1 Like

So is Amaymon an aspect of Lucifer? Or is he also a separate entity?

1 Like

I say another aspect, lucfier has many faces.

2 Likes

following my intuition and heart through the rituals and spells…

2 Likes

Field work. Testing magick on the fly in public places to see it in action, first hand, in real time as I was doing it and seeing results in front of my face. Repeating experiments in real time. Observing other people and events playing out within minutes of the ‘spells’ being cast, or intents being launched whatever terms you want to use. Once I saw repeating results there was no going back, and that was the tipping point for me.

4 Likes

Confidence.

3 Likes

This forum, too much knowledge it’s sickening :grinning:

But seriously, I’ve practiced since I was a kid trying to make gremlins appear in class. Need had a spellbook or anyone to talk to about it until now.

3 Likes

Having spirits to mentor me, and learning to create my own spells, plus years of meditation and visualization have been the cornerstone of my life as a mage.

4 Likes