The Ominous Black Cube

Okay, so, this all might sound a bit crazy, but even I can’t doubt myself here. With that being said, here’s what happened:

I was just casually relaxing, but then, out of no where, I get a vision of a mysterious black cube. An unknown voice simply told me to look at it and get a good feel of it. Once I did so, he then told of how I can yield its power. He hasn’t explained yet of what that power consists of, but I think that time shall come soon enough.

He then taught me how to dissipate it and make it reappear. It took me a few good tries, but thanks to his good teaching, I’m kinda getting the hang of it already. Then, something crazy happens. I somehow accidentally made another one reappear. He too was a bit confused and had to ponder to himself for a bit. My goodness, I managed to make another black cube appear!

He told me to do it again. I did so, but an error occurred, and just like he said, it was like a storm of them rapidly falling down on us. He had to quickly shield me from it, so thanks to him for that too. He then yelled “stop,” and they all freezed and then proceeded to fall once more, but no more of them appeared.

Now, here’s where things get crazy but pretty awesome. He hugely helped with molding all those cubes into an egregore. There’s nothing else to do with all of those cubes, anyway, so now I have an awesome and powerful looking egregore made up of some mysterious power, that I’ve yet to be taught of.

Anyway, what’s your take on this?
I’m kinda unsure of who taught me that, but thanks so much, whoever that was!

6 Likes

A Pixel is in the shape of a cube, right?
These are the building blocks of reality you are learning to manipulate.

Think Minecraft blocks, but of Sub space. Dark Matter, Dark energy, whatever the fuck you wanna call it

1 Like

LOL All i can see is fuckin ender man from Minecraft making a Black cube appear :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Then again i could be wrong, who knows?

1 Like

Yeah, but it does seem to hold some potential. The guy with me made a remark of “But knowing you, you could make it become sentient.” Very interesting, nonetheless.

2 Likes

Why do I keep thinking “Golem” when I read this?

1 Like

Well, that’s definitely how I kinda view the egregore.

1 Like

Maybe that’s where you should take it then? Imbue it with life and the purpose of being your guardian and protector.

1 Like

Oh yeah, it’s definitely already protecting. My vision may be off, but this fella looks kinda huge, lol. It’ll definitely get the job done. Well, if him becoming sentient doesn’t get out of control like my previous egregores…

Well, the entity, who helped me, actually did promise me it won’t act like King Kong and steal me like I’m a damsel in distress.

1 Like

I already hear deathly screams coming from the astral.
I asked “what was that?”
Someone says “That’s your protector doing its job.”
Lmao, right on! :metal::joy:

1 Like

The real question is, what will you name it?

I vote for Fluffy.

1 Like

Fluffy or Heart Consumer.
Lmao, an entity says “How 'bout ‘bob?’”
There’s another option. :joy:

2 Likes

Saturn is reaching out to you.This is the black cube of Saturn.

4 Likes

@UnseelieDiabolus

@Lotuslouvena That’s what I’m thinking, the black cube is popping up all over for me. Twice in the forum the past couple days.

1 Like

It’s a call to magick, you should be happy x

2 Likes

Thats pretty much Saturn like @Lotuslouvena said,
Unknown Voice, Black, Cube,

3 Likes

Hey @Micah my brother x have you noticed how things are slowing down to the point of floating around in space in this retrograde? Us mages are bound to see different sides of Saturn x the cube being just one sign x

3 Likes

I have seen a black cube before as well. I saw it underneath my energetic body and now when I activate myself I always draw a line down to it. I kind of see it as link to the material world. Not sure though.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. And you are right this kind of thing does not come with a manual - you have to meditate/think/seek insight about what it is and what your relationship to it should be - and that is a valuable part of the gift too

1 Like

Who is this "he"you speak of?

1 Like