The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

Do you think you could focus on a name?

1 Like

@HellChild. I’m a high sensitive person. So for me live wasn’t that easy until I took control.

1. I had big problems at home with my parents?
    At 20 years I’ve moved, got a job and got my own apartment

2. I could not get good grades on school
    I finished my studies beside my work. And in doing that, i’ve finished my study with good degrees.

I had many jobs (always delivered), i did many studies (to get a better job) and beside that i went from hobby to hobby, until in my job and volunteers job i found what i love to do.
Helping people who are in need and teaching people.

So i’ve searched (even moved to another house), searched (vacations far away from our country), searched. until i found what i love. My house here not so far from the beach. Pretty quiet.

I love nature, i love people, I love the family member that i still see. I love coffee, my job, study. There is so much in life when you keep on searching for it.

Like Lucifer says. Cut everything lose until you are happy. And i truly am.

That last Vision was too much, I’m not going back in there right now.

I think I need to take a step back from psychic power for a little bit.

1 Like

A person can easily carry information of past lives. During a scan this can pop into your mind too. So we really need to be careful in this. Some even don’t know they carry this.

As a psychic, i can understand how that feels. I know the images that can come through.

My wife just gave me some insight, the fact that I’m going to be working with the goddess hel soon may have had something to do with that.

Fuck this, I can’t run from it, I can’t run from who I am. I’m going to embrace this, regardless of how gruesome it may get. Nobody said the path of a necromancer was going to be easy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sorry that you see that in this way. but you’re right we see things we don’t like.
And being on a place that feels good, like this place, it’s even harder.

But see this as a revelation of your abilities.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know, one thing about my path, is that I abandon it once. I know that if I turn away now, I’ll probably lose everything. I had to take the bad with the good. I have to take the happy, Foo-Foo stuff, along with the incredibly graphic and gruesome stuff. My wife told me, and this is basically a direct quote.

You decided to become a necromancer, you are working with the spirits of the Dead, you’re going to see gruesome things, you’re going to see things way more gruesome then you saw, so get used to it, this is your life. It chose you, and if you turn away from it you will abandon it forever.

2 Likes

Working on it, wait.

Amy, Amanda, repeating over and over.

I want to follow up on the question what makes life worth living:

• Learning, loving and giving.

A lot is free guys. Get YouTube, get free learning sites, learn:

• Music and the beauty of it (harmonica, guitar, piano), don’t think of prices of getting it. Think of beautiful second hand stuff that works just fine.

If you want i can make a thread on learning the basics of guitar :slight_smile:

• Get a pet and love and take care of it
  • Get volunteers work/work that makes you feel part
  • Search about magic online there is a lot of free stuff, youtube, pdf’s out there that will get you started
3 Likes

Yes learning and loving are very good goals in life, i try to follow them as much ad posiible, lol. but life is always worth living, and its better with others you can spend it with, that’s why we’re where

2 Likes

People can feel ignored if no-one clicks that on their post, so, if in doubt etc… :thinking:

Doesn’t mean “I like what you describe is happening to you” - it’s just an internet way of nodding “I hear you, and care enough to let you know” sometimes.

8 Likes

Yes! :clap:

2 Likes

This is very very sweet of you. This post made me smile and warmed my heart. :heart:

2 Likes

Eva,no need to describe it to me unlike last time when we had some misunderstanding about my approach to a certain post.
I hope she read it to the letter and applied it asap :+1:

(P.S. practicing evocation and still feeling vulnerable and helpless is something I find hard to swallow but hey this is just my view-then WTF those spirits do for us if not pushing us to become better and stronger?)
Be a monster,cheapest + best advice and it is all pro bono

I’d forgotten about that. :smiley:

It feels weird asometimes clicking Like if someone’s posted a bad experience but then the look of tumbleweeds and no acknowledgement is worse. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

No biggie :fist:

1 Like

This is such a great idea. :black_heart:

I also used to be really suicidal. I still have my moments so it’s always good to have someone there to talk to when your in that kind of spot

3 Likes

Thats what we’re here for, to help each other! If you ever need me just ask hun

1 Like

Here’s something I have been thinking about lately. How many people would be alive tomorrow if everyone could die a painless death at will, and knew what awaited them on the other side? ;

To my cynical mind, everything seems pointless
Every reason given for living seems like an a pathetic attempt at making this life -appear meaningful. This is not to say I condone suicide. But trying to find meaning where none exists is a waste of time. Everything that one does is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

But at the end of the day, I guess it really doesn’t Matter whether or not life has meaning. We ate here and we have to deal with it.

2 Likes