The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

Great, thoughtful thread.

Related topic - if you are down, don’t self-medicate with booze. It’ll make you worse tomorrow and f—- up your liver. And you will have to pee a lot.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva you also had a post about a “board of spiritual advisers” or some such, that I thought was a wonderful idea in the general spirit of this thread

3 Likes

Yes, thanks for the reminder! :+1:

Useful for #BlackMagickProblems in general, as well:

2 Likes

Bumping this and count me in on the Help Hotline.
Short backstory: Suffered by depression for 5 years, countless cuttings and self-harm, 2 attempts, no support from the family, I managed to get through this alone non the less. I’m depression free for many years now.

5 Likes

That’s great! Im glad and really happy to have you
:blush:

1 Like
7 Likes

Are there more pictures by this artist?

1 Like

Dunno, I found that by accident.

1 Like

Yes, I’m pretty sure there are. I believe he/she did a series on Deviantart.

1 Like

Keep bumping :wink:
hjgytfd2465

6 Likes

Can you please guide me to do my first spirit evocation

1 Like

Pm me and ill see what i can do :blush:

Good to hear @LucifugeAzazel. Hope you get better out of it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I have the ability to pm someone. Can you pm me. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @anon39410973, I saw this initiative and I love it. Let me know if I can help, if your mailbox gets to full. Or otherwise.

As people maybe have noticed I am trying to teach what I am learning to other people more and more. So I hope I can help beginners. Even with problems, because I had enough in life and I hope I can talk you through it.

3 Likes

Of course i im happy to have you on board :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, this thread is really taking off.

Thanks to everyone volunteering to assist with this.

All are welcome to join and monitor this thread, all I ask is a daily bump with positive imagery. It will keep the thread at the top and be full of positive messages for people in crisis.

If you, or somebody you know is in crisis, and you don’t think that this thread is going to be time-sensitive enough, don’t hesitate to contact law enforcement to help them out. They may hate you in the short-term but at least they’ll be alive to hate you.

@Lady_Eva has posted some absolutely awesome resources for those who need it.

5 Likes

Yes thank you to all who help, it really means a lot to me and everybody on here, life is hard and I’m happy to help anybody who needs it.

And yes you should contact law enforcement if it really can’t wait.

Paciencia y fe everybody

2 Likes

7a010ec0ce0bc49f37a8850f702d2498d2f77af3_1_510x500

9 Likes

Hi please pm me.

1 Like