The New Karate Kid is Bad Ass!

I don’t normally promote these things but this is worth it I might actually buy the 9.99 monthly membership just for this series. The Karate Kid: Cobra Kai - LaRusso Auto Group | official trailer #5 (2018) - YouTube

3 Likes

Totally worth it. You might say it’s the best…arooooound. No ones gonna ever keep it down.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m super stoked for it. I just wish there was a theater nearby so I could see it.

Wait, it’s a youtube red series? Fucking misleading trailers.

2 Likes
1 Like

So…Is Daniel-san the antagonist this time around? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah he’s the duck this time.

1 Like

Anyone seen this?

5 Likes

Perhaps it’s always been that way…
Karate kid from the L H P perspective…

2 Likes

Ummm…dude. Look above your post :smile:

1 Like

Uuuuggggghhhhhhhh…

My favorite quote from the first Karate Kid movie:

“Tommy”, a relatively unknown character in the first movie, was gotten a fantastic line that stuck for generations upon generations. Who could possibly understand the depths of this quote? I see the depths of that sentence. “Body bag”: A safe cocoon to rest and find peace, to finally flourish like a butterfly and kick Johnny Lawrence in his face.

You see, “Tommy” was a smart guy, but he had trouble with expressing himself for others. That’s a common thing for geniuses like himself.

Get him a body bag, yeah!!!

1 Like

Here’s the first two episodes of the new Karate Kid series, Cobra Kai:

Enjoy.

I’m gonna sign up for the free trial of Youtube Red for this. :+1:

3 Likes

It. Is. Epic.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Youtube Red isn’t available in Sweden. I have to buy each episode seperately, which will cost me $25 total. It’s an interesting show, but I wont pay 25 bucks for it.

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be free eventually. Or released all together.

3 Likes

I started watching this …I like it.

1 Like

The ending was kinda disappointing.

1 Like

Binged this today. Better than expected, and my expectations were already pretty high. Hope there’s gonna be a second season (seems pretty likely at this point)

1 Like

No spoilers please.

2 Likes

I just couldn’t contain myself, so I just…

…bought all the episodes of the first season!

It sure delivered a sweet trip on the memory lane, focusing on the perspective of Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso respectively.

…but the last fucking scene on the last episode should have been removed entirely. It removed that solid 9 out of 10 to a strong 7 out 10. Bummer, because the character development between Daniel and Johnny was building towards mutual respect, and the supposed second season could go anywhere at this point. Don’t fucking ruin this, Sony!

2 Likes