The nature of baneful magick

First of all, I will point out that my study of baneful magick is to learn how to defend myself. I believe the best defence against baneful magick is to understand the nature of baneful magick.
So is it true what some people says that death spells takes more energy than mostly other kind of magick? Is murder with magick more rare?
Let us discuss the nature of baneful magick.

1 Like

I would agree slightly with this, However would it not be more beneficial to have an understanding of the true nature of the practitioner using baneful magic?

It is said we are all individually unique and can not be truly happy unless we are free to share our true nature and essence with those around us.

It takes on average 3 months before someone physically canā€™t pretend anymore, well unless they are a psychopath :wink:

So if the power is within the practitioner and they use baneful magic, surely their true nature would impact this in some way as they would harmonise with their workings. Compared to someone who lets say dips in and out of it due to emotional reasoning.

If someoneā€™s true nature was letā€™s say :100: fitted to their baneful workings, would it actually take more energy to perform such rituals as death or harm or would it flow easily for them.
Would their focus and attention to detail be more intuitive and intense matching their true nature and essence.

True nature can not be changed no matter how we change the environment around us, in my opinion it remains the dominant feature at all times.

Maybe we can apply this to baneful workingsšŸ¤”

Baneful magic does not necessarily make the practitioner bad and vice versa, it is the true nature and intentions a practitioner pours in to their workings that create the outcomes.
So to claim that baneful magic is stand alone bad would be unjust without considering the impact of the practitioner.

Our true nature also sketches out the methodology in the way we practice magic.

Charles Taylor has specifically addressed the notion of a true self in the context of a discussion of negative and positive freedom.
Negative freedom is the idea that one can realize oneā€™s true self insofar as there are no external restrictions on the self (and perhaps no internal restrictions such as fear)

So would not having such fear reframing you not increase your ability to perform baneful workingsšŸ¤”

One could simply formulate that baneful magic is an actualization of the practitioners true self.

But then is it actually the Origins of such magic that made the person ā€˜evilā€™ or were they already ā€˜evilā€™ like you said?
So the true nature of baneful magic lays in the hands of the practitioner using it.

Would they not of already had those ā€˜sociopathicā€™ traits ingrained in their psyche before practisingšŸ¤”

One thing we are overlooking when it comes to a sociopath is their actual physical need to inflict harm on others. They wouldnā€™t necessarily get the same excitement from performing baneful magic as they Would naturally prefer to perform the act themselves.
Therefore they wouldnā€™t need baneful magic to inflict their revenge or harm.

I guess it comes down to what an individual would class as an evil person.:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Says who? You? Your government? Some preset rules?

You wanted to discuss the nature of baneful magick with a pretty biased state of mind my guy.

7 Likes

What is the excuse when there is shielding and binding spells?

So, my ex got sexually assaulted before. I was supposed to let his ass go? Making him just stop? Lmfao, knowing that he is out there?

Give me an excuse, was I supposed to stop because Student from balg thinks so?

Why didnā€™t he stop at the first place? Give me a break, dude.

9 Likes

You can do what you want but every choice we make tells about our personality.

Is not binding someones powers, abilities and more taking their freedom of choice and their freedom to be themselves away from them?

Surely making the decision to perform such a ritual doesnā€™t fit with the ā€˜goodā€™ practitioner psyche. :thinking:

2 Likes

I sincerely donā€™t give a shit if you think you are in a higher moral statue against me. I am out of this conversation.

5 Likes

This is not a discussion about morality. Itā€™s about identifying people who practice baneful magick. Was that not our discussion? Have I misunderstood something?

I donā€™t think practicing baneful magick makes you a bad person. Bad, to who?

There are plenty of people whose only meaningful access to retribution or justice lies in baneful magick.

It doesnā€™t mean youā€™re a sociopath either.
It means youā€™re a black Magician whose got the balls to change what he thinks is wrong.

Also in my view itā€™s completely innapropriate to tell another magician what heā€™s right or wrong to practice, or how heā€™s to conduct himself in his community or among his peers.

6 Likes

Indeed itā€™s innaproriate. This is why I became tied of these Wiccan groups I was on when I started the occult. The preaching like ā€œrevenge is immatureā€. A pagan witch bound my magick because he suspected me that I will ā€œmisuseā€ it.
However, we should agree that our choices and actions tells us something about our personality. Iā€™m glad if itā€™s true what you say that those who practice baneful magick are not necessarily sociopaths.

1 Like

The boundaries that each of us create in the privacy of our practice is a reflection of our soul to a degree i think.

To me the LHP values seld determinism above all.

If people are throwing curses for petty reasonsā€¦
.well thatā€™s petty. Thatā€™s my opinion. But it doesnā€™t necessarily mean theyā€™re a sociopath.

2 Likes

Does it not take a lot of energy to cast curses and death spells?

ā€˜letā€™s discuss the nature off baneful magicā€™

I feel inclined to say that is what we are doing :thinking:

I feel people thought I was discussing morality.

It doesnā€™t take more energy for me than a normal spell. Sometimes more time, if say I desire a very sudden and drastic change in a persons life that requires the pieces to fall into place, but that can also happen very quickly. Iā€™ve had a death spell fulfill in three days, and a financial ruin curse manifest in three months. Differences regarding peopleā€™s lives is what usually makes them long but then so do all spells, really. A curse is just another spell, thereā€™s no greater requirement.

1 Like

Is shielding going to bring justice against a pedophile? No? Then that seems like a pretty good reason.

Then quit moralizing.

7 Likes

I know of several pedophiles who a local church has protected. I know minors who are confused and whoā€™s realities have been obliterated by the evil done to them. My good is tormenting, maiming and flaying every aspect of these pedophiles lives.
If you swing in here with ā€œbane is badā€, either you are fortunate enough to never have a reason to use baneful magic - lucky you. Or either, you are naive enough to think that a pedophile simply needs another chance - in which case I see nothing worth conversing with.

4 Likes

Life itself is unfair. I was abused by my mother, got bullied by girls, got ashamed by girls in teenage years, got slandered by bitches on forums.