The name of Jesus

Has anyone tried challenging the name of Jesus? I heard its the most powerful magick since many people poured out many energies on it.

4 Likes

Nope. There are much older religious names. It most certainly isn’t the most powerful magick

Also please introduce yourself in the intro thread and read the rules of the forum.

10 Likes

Funny. Today I had DuQettes book with me, and this older lady asked me what it was about, and I told her "its a book on a tarot deck that contains three Magic systems in one."
Here comes the trap…
“Well why would you need that?”
“To take control of my life and destiny.”
"Well … One name can do that … "
Wait for it…
"Jesus."
I kept it civil and went about my day.
The reason a magician should fit in with the general public … No jewelry, no books, no tools in public.
Lesson learnt.

26 Likes

I disagree with that I will read my books and have occult jewelry on if people ask I tell them, if they are interested we can talk if they try to make a big deal of it then that’s on them. Don’t run from these people some times we grow when we meet people who hold a differing point of view.

11 Likes

I agree. It is best to keep your work secret. It makes it more sacred and powerful that way. I still go to and participate in Christian church, but I keep my occult practices secret.

8 Likes

I would just say, “You’re right. Jesus was a powerful magician, and I will be like him one day.”

26 Likes

I love that idea. Especially when I can tell them with two substances I can also turn water into wine. Or at least look like it.

4 Likes

I can just see back then where the disciples as are sipping the wine, and say “this wine tastes like piss Jesus’
” well Thomas, blessed art thou for thanking me for the wine I converted from water for you"

5 Likes

It is interesting though, how the Church is wealthy as a sheikh, but still demands tithes from the poor.

3 Likes

How do you think they got so wealthy? Well, besides stealing from people they executed for witchcraft.

7 Likes

Truth.

it doesn’t have much power since its just an abbreviation of Yeshua.

4 Likes

Or Icthys, I think that’s the Greek name.

1 Like

Yea that too likely.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: PM thread :slight_smile:

Jesus the magician LOL!

@Fuego have a look!

6 Likes

Yep … Two silicates when mixed turn water red as wine.

2 Likes

sorry for the bad audio x

turn around …LOL

2 Likes
2 Likes

Who Master? Who could it be?
Judas! Try the malt wine, Its delicious.

2 Likes