The Mystery of Antarctica

I believe Antarctica is the Ouroboros , the snake eating its own tail represents the sheet of ice surrounding our whole planet.

Also the Norse dragon surrounding the world Jormungandr sounds like it too.

120yr old map showing Antarctica encircling earth.

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I’ll tell you this, I like the idea of going into space, colonising other planets, I even have (UPG) info that other planets and even star systems birthed some people here (not just this forum, in general, including people I know in offline life).

But someone I respect very much gave me some stuff which led to me attempting to debunk the flat earth theory (which is what you’re talking about here if I read it aright) and honestly, I found NOTHING that satisfied my own personal criteria.

No shit.

And I speak as a person who really is into space travel and stuff, but I found nothing except that creepy inverted pentagram in Kazakhstan, home of the world’s main space missions, the seeming fact that the Challenger 7 crew suddenly had identical twins who are alive and well, so, because I am goal focused I more or less just gave up on it because 1/ bigger fish to fry here on Earth, whatever shape, and 2/ no-one has explained to me why the setting sun is the same size as the overhead sun, which wouldn’t occur if it was reeling away over a flat earth, and finally, the whole thing with the transits of the planets, which fits for a globe earth.

But I am also honestly fucked for “proof” it’s a globe, as well, and I don’t give a fuck about admitting that (if someone has some, now’s the time to post it, froods! Bonus points if you know what a frood is…)

Personally, I feel somewhat caught between lunatics and fucktards at this stage, and too fucking busy to decide which “side” is which!

You know what works though, whatever shape and size the Earth is?

Getting power.

Killing your enemies, their gods, their “devils” and their ancestors, erasing them from the world like you are the God of fucking Tippex, and they’re a typo.

So yeah, lots of maths I can’t be bothered to understand, nor can most people, versus, how about we don’t get sidelined into this and worry too much about NASA, who don’t really cost shit to the average American, and then if the Moon is just a hologram/disk, whatever, we’ll have the time to dissect this later!

JMO! :wink:

1 Like

Look, I dug into this with a TOTALLY open mind, because there are enough lies and bullshit happening in the world - go and watch the Full Moon rise, and set (I say this because it’s safer than trying to watch the Sun) - it does NOT increase/decrease in size, as though whizzing away, in fact it appears to get LARGER when it nears the horizon.

And the apparent “retrograde” motion of planets in astrology, you can also observe that with the naked eye.

That doesn’t even fit with the dome/back of a frickin’ turtle Earth.

Try it.

I give you an alternative hypothesis - reality isn’t exactly solid and “real” - it’s a (pardon my language) gangfuck made up by a bunch of humans with different spiritual origins and different destinies, all making their own little bit, and what you see is the mass-observed spacetime perception.

As for “read the Vedas” - I did.

In the original Sanskrit, because I taught myself.

Can you say that?

Full Moon (and an eclipse) tomorrow - go find an uncluttered horizon, and watch it not whizzing towards you. Maybe find someone in the southern hemisphere, here or elsewhere, and compare notes.

How many battlefronts do you want to open up, with you trying to convince the rest of the forum/world of what’s in your mind (which btw a bunch of other people also believe, and are all over the net sharing, without any apparent attempts to silence them)?

Do you feel less, or more, powerful, as a result of these endeavours? (I’m going to go out on a limb and say LESS since you think people are trying to kill you.)

Isn’t it possible that their normal human intuition picked up on the fact you were ready to kill these people? That you maybe looked a little squirelly, on account of a normal traffic maneouvre being, for you, a “fight to the death” situation?

Isn’t it also an observable fact that killing to enforce your internal sense of being persecuted, despite having no physical evidence whatsoever to support this, is also a notorious symptom of infestation by the (now deceased) desert troll entity’s spiritual contamination?

Oh, and “mass-observed spacetime perception” also fits with the Vedas… just saying. :wink:

1 Like

I hope you mean “far side” - the globe model completely accounts for why it has increasing/decreaing darkness as the Moon goes between New (dark) to Full (light)?

You read them in sankrit, I've always wanted to do that, there's so many untranslated texts still in India, imagine the secrets and wisdom still waiting to be rediscovered, indian universitys have dedicated their Tim to reading them all, rebuilding ancient text and vimana's flying ship's,

That’ll be why India had such an advanced civilsation, that it was able to repel the regressive forces of Islam, and be sent back in time by the British, downgrading their flying saucers and all-powerful ayurveda, to steam trains and enclosed sewers?

Oh, wait…

the future is going to be so interesting if we live that long, and not be destroyed by elites and their wars, our suns far twin returning, the black sun, nemisis or nirburu.

Good, goyim, feel the power flow to your rightful masters, and away from YOU!

Squirm in fear, as your confirmation bias and linked survival drive make everything in your life be about your lack of personal power to do anything other than whine about persecution…

Go get some serious power, then get back to me on what you’re going to DO about this stuff. And it won’t be worrying about tall people at traffic intersections.

Find a copy of Prometheus Unbound and read it. :slight_smile:

Ditto The Kybalion, which is well out of copyright and readily available online.

It’ll explain why you keep finding all this evidence.

1 Like

I just realised I’ve been reading when I should be practicing and invoking, I do still make sigils and put them on my wall as I fall asleep lookinhg at them, I find I can feed off them like that.

I hope you mean “far side” - the globe model completely accounts for why it has increasing/decreaing darkness as the Moon goes between New (dark) to Full (light)?

You read them in sankrit, I've always wanted to do that, there's so many untranslated texts still in India, imagine the secrets and wisdom still waiting to be rediscovered, indian universitys have dedicated their Tim to reading them all, rebuilding ancient text and vimana's flying ship's,

That’ll be why India had such an advanced civilsation, that it was able to repel the regressive forces of Islam, and be sent back in time by the British, downgrading their flying saucers and all-powerful ayurveda, to steam trains and enclosed sewers?

Oh, wait…

the future is going to be so interesting if we live that long, and not be destroyed by elites and their wars, our suns far twin returning, the black sun, nemisis or nirburu.

Good, goyim, feel the power flow to your rightful masters, and away from YOU!

Squirm in fear, as your confirmation bias and linked survival drive make everything in your life be about your lack of personal power to do anything other than whine about persecution…

Go get some serious power, then get back to me on what you’re going to DO about this stuff. And it won’t be worrying about tall people at traffic intersections.

Find a copy of Prometheus Unbound and read it. :slight_smile:

Ditto The Kybalion, which is well out of copyright and readily available online.

It’ll explain why you keep finding all this evidence.[/quote]

Shoot I get where you were coming from, I picked you up wrong, I don’t mean Christian Armageddon, I meant the earths ancient cultures belive the earth was flooded , or that a planet outside the kiper belt comes round every few thousands years and fucks us up, the elites aren’t going to bunkers for nothing!

Or was it my mention of the black sun, because its secret is a mid way level initiation of many occult group’s, I made no oaths to anyone and go by my intuition. Can I start a topic on the black sun?

I believe both to be true.
Not the same way as in the book “1984”, which is also interesting. If you wish to know that, watch this from 4:44

Though double think is good for the mind and understanding reality.

What I mean is earth is both flat at the same time a sphere.

A dimension is a " state of consciousness" and not something physical. Only the 3rd dimension is physical.
Plants are not 3D beings but 2D beings,
I know they have 3D bodies as we see them, but the human soul is beyond all dimensions, how do spirits perceive us? Not as 3D beings. But humans are 3D beings as they are in this state in the physical reality.

If you shake a plant, it will feel it but will not experience it as movement I believe but something strange. They may feel good or bad.

Earth is flat to humans that is why you will see all planes fly as if we were on a flat earth. Watch videos on youtube.

It depends on your level of consciousness,

I don’t how to explain it in words,
But if you look into the gaia hypothesis, and understand it, you will understand how.