The Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

I just happened to be watching this today, and i thought some of the occult conspiracies around her mysterious death brought up in the documentary were kinda interesting, so i thought id post this here

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been interested in this case for a while now, was always wondering if there was some paranormal / occult aspect to it.
Not sure if the video points it out, probably does; but supposedly her toxicology came back clean and there was no real explanation for the freaky elevator CCTV clip. Whole thing is one bizarre mystery

4 Likes

apparently, the clip was manipulatedā€¦ A full minute was cut, and slowed down. Thereā€™s just a ton of crazy shit around itā€¦but the video does a good job of exploring all the possibilities/theories out there. Shes definitely someone id like to evoke to see what the truth is

3 Likes

watching this case 2 years ago i thought she was on drugs duo her past desperation/anxiety
But thinking about now
It looked like she fall into a dark hole and that she was possesed but negative spirit that she might attracted in the hotel or there might be some people practicing occult in the hotel and she found out about it so they wanted to kill her by putting a spell on her:\

3 Likes

Also she looks like she was talking to someone out the elevator
(Spirit) perhaps

1 Like

yeah, im kinda stricken by all the weird coincidences surrounding this. For me, a string of coincidences starts to lead me to believe of a real conspiracy of some sorts. Like, one of them discussed was that she may have ran into occultists working on ways to mass kill using tuberculosisā€¦and a short while after her death, a ton of homeless people in the area were killed by tuberculosis, and the name of the test used to diagnose Tuberculosis is called LAM - ELISA. Crazy huh?

4 Likes

It sure is crazyšŸ˜•
Iā€™m pretty sure she found out something she shouldnā€™t
occult/mk ultra mind control/scientist experiments
Which led to her death.

3 Likes

Letā€™s use the KISS method on this one. The kind of people who are working on a level where they will KILL you for knowing of there actions are not going to be messing about in a hotel accessible to the public. If there was an occult aspect to her death I would say the more logical answer would be some kind of possession, or perhaps she was lured by some kind of manifestation/visual experience. We really can do no more than speculate without seeing that original, unmolested footage. Whatever is seen (or not seen) would probably explain a lot. For all we know she could have been shifted into that water tower by some kind of temporal anomaly. Worm hole styleā€¦

5 Likes

I donā€™t have time to watch the video right now but I know ELISA testing was a thing prior to this:

The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) is a test that uses antibodies and color change to identify a substance. ELISA is a popular format of ā€œwet-labā€ type analytic biochemistry assay that uses a solid-phase enzyme immunoassay (EIA) to detect the presence of a substance, usually an antigen, in a liquid sample or wet sample.

ā€¦ In 1971, Peter Perlmann and Eva Engvall at Stockholm University in Sweden, and Anton Schuurs and Bauke van Weemen in the Netherlands independently published papers that synthesized this knowledge into methods to perform EIA/ELISA.
Source: ELISA - Wikipedia

That doesnā€™t mean thereā€™s nothing fishy about it though, the fractal nature of the universe once you started messing round with it means that things can repeat, patterns that defy reason can appear, and the matrix glitchesā€¦

4 Likes

I searched it up on the internet it says that she might have been doing this:

Not sure if it works, and even if for some random reason it does I donā€™t quite like the idea of an uncontrolled dive into who knows where. Evocation, even outright possession is one thing, at least then I know who I am in contact with. This just seems creepy, and dangerous.

2 Likes

Oh I read about this game not too long ago! You have to wonder, considering many urban legends and silly games like this actually are loosely based on things that did (or do) happen. When I first heard of this I thought that it probably did happen, but that in the original instance there were factors that would be difficult to replicate in order for the experience to occur, i.e. certain place/time. particular building, individual involved,etcā€¦

@Woodsman81 If you could summon a legion of Spirits to protect you first, and only then. It does seem worth trying.

1 Like

I agree, I think a lot of these kinds of things are designed for people who donā€™t believe in magick and so are willing to do some pretty extreme things because of the thrill-seeking aspect, they probably think theyā€™ll get something slightly weird that will be a funtime story for their mates and in reality theyā€™re doing some pretty ridiculously risky stuff.

Reminds me of Marie Curie, she didnā€™t know what she was dealing with because no-one had handled radioactive things before.

3 Likes

i definitely think she was drawn there by powers outside of herself. I just cant determine if it was some person with occult knowledge or a spirit of some kind

1 Like

Hey there! Would it be possible to evoke Elisa :0??? Or ask some spirit the truth about what happened? If so, I wonder why hasnā€™t anyone done that yetā€¦

Gematria, Jewish

Elisa Lam 176
Silenced 176
Naked Girl 176
Cold case 176

Elisa lam, Cecil hotel 399
Murder 399

Dark water 1181
Drowning, Lam 1181
Security threat 1181
Medical evacuation 1181

Cecil hotel drowning 1353
False evidence appearing as real 1353
Chinese communist party 1353

Elisa lam drowning 1306
Mexico City, Mexico 1306 (where morbid is from)

Elisa Lam, morbid 351
Tea cannibalism 351 (ppl who drank the water)
Backstroke 351 ( a common tactic when your tired from swimming)
Escape from LA 351

Elisa lam, dark water 1357
An accidental drowning 1357

Thereā€™s a lot more. Perhaps we all can work together in this thread and make some more connections with gematria.

well, you canā€¦but most occultists dont know, or dont care about this. Tbh, there are way more interesting mysteries out there to explore

1 Like

Elisa Lam Fake 95
Catfish Cabin 95
Demonic Rabbi 95
Sean Flanagan 95
As good as dead 95

Elisa Lam Fuckery 161
Planned disaster 161
Apparent suicide 161
Jackass the Movie 161
Pine tar incident 161
Murder death kill 161

Elisa Lam alive and well 192
let the mind games begin 192
Mandela affects portal 192

1 Like

Lol I spot a hidden demolition man reference in there that I really enjoy.

1 Like