The most successful evocation I have ever had

Last night I was HAD to contact Lucifer. I sat on my bed and meditating saying “Lucifer come forth, Lucifer make yourself present.” I slowly started to drift into a trance state like none other. In my mind’s eye I could see a massive dragon above me, it’s shadow hovering over me as it flew back and forth. I started to ask things and got replies. I had never had communication so strong before. After I finished up talking I asked Lucifer to come into my dreams and to help me remember them. I lay down in my bed still chanting his name. As I drift asleep I awaken in my house still sitting on my bed how I was previously only this time I could distinctly hear his voice. His voice sounded to me like a man with a snake accent if that makes sense. I could feel immense pressure on my head as this entity communicated with me. He kept telling me “The sunrise.” I’m not sure why he kept saying it but i intend to meditate on the next sunrise outdoors in order for clarification. I have never had such an immensely clear evocation before. Usually my evocations consists of a series of thought impressions that are open to interpretation. With this evocation there were two distinct voices, it was amazing.

16 Likes

Nice!! :thumbsup:

And yet more proof that fancy robes and an elaborate temple are not pre-requisites for effective magick, and spiritual contact. :wink:

6 Likes

Right! I didn’t even use a physical sigil. I just meditated on how I remembered it. :blush:

2 Likes

2 distinct voices? Maybe he wanted you to meditate on the sunrise. Because its not long after the Witching Hour. The witching hour (3 AM) is when “most” people are asleep so magick is more effective. But around Sunrise most people are awake, so there is alot more psychic noise which Lucifer would feed off of. and may be more active.

The Sunrise = Morning Star

1 Like

What i was thinking. The Sunrise morning star etc. I think I asked if it was Lucifer and he replied sun rise… I can’t remember damnit.

Two distinct voices was my own and this snake accented voice which I assume was Lucifer.

1 Like

Oh, I thought maybe he had a secondary voice. lol

1 Like

hei i ever evoked lucifer and he came to me as huge person but with faceless only dark void face with grey robe

if you see harry potter he is like dementor!
and he said : " touch me! " i touch him and i say : " oh lucifer" and suddenly he dissapeared and everything become very bright

2 Likes

The sunrise eh? Lucifer is the morning star, the light bringer. He actually comes from the greco roman times as a solar deity believed to herald the light of dawn. In other words he is the god of sunrise. Which brings illumination to the earth and yeah this is heavy with esoteric meaning :slight_smile: research about it.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome experience.

3 Likes

Congrats! Sounds like quite an amazing experience, hope you have more success with Lucifer in the future!

1 Like

Especially if you’re in a homeless shelter with about two hundred other dudes! I meditate, pray and stretch when I lay on my bunk. I also whisper prayers when I’m in the toilet stall and the showers. I do rituals in my imagination and lucid dreams using the astral temple technique. All this while trusting that my higher (godform) power, the ancestors, and Lucifer are watching over me.

This is what you must do when you’re surviving on the streets around a bunch of crazy, ignorant, nasty ass dudes. That pray to “Jesus” and “Allah” of all things.

The struggle is real.

Keep me in your prayers and rituals. Peace and blessings to all. Hail Lucifer! Ave Satanas!

5 Likes

Brings a whole new meaning to “Who do you hate more? Those at the Top whom look down upon you… or those at the bottom who act pathetic and do not want to evolve to something better…”

2 Likes

love u lucifer
give me the best answer and solved my problem with brilliant way

lucifer is amazing :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, fabric of the universe as a whole, for showing me I’m on the right track this morning! :heart_decoration:

1 Like