The most evil demon

Yeah, same to you & everyone else who watch this !

1 Like

I rarely ever get along with people like me so I hope this isn’t the case for you and you don’t butt heads

I basically lost all of my friends when I first got into spirit communication. I talk to demons about everything and we have normal conversations and they appear to me all the time just wanting to chat. I just find it so fucking boring talking to these normies. I would only date a witch at this point. Sargatanas gave me his powers of making every woman lust after me which is pretty nice and I might add a bit ANNOYING in public it has gotten old and I want a like minded girlfriend in the occult not just a girl to bang and nothing more.

1 Like

From my journal I asked duke bune “what did you mean by building my empire on the backs of people and spirits?”

She replied “manipulate them, use them. What have people got to offer you other than your desires?”

This made me even more reclusive.

1 Like

The Judeo/Christian/Islamic god thought form. It will damn a person to Hell Fire for ‘’‘touching a glass of wine’’’ with no ill intentions in touching it. ( Peniel Ngonde channel, Hell Testimonies youtube ).
It has ordered the murder of innocent women and babies in the old testament. ( It preaches against abortion today, through it’s christian prophets ).
It immediately condemns people to Hell for being born ( in sin ).
That is strike 3 for starters.
The Abrahamic god thought form ( religion ) if far more evil than the Demons.

1 Like

Considering how subjective the term “evil” is, it is not possible to give a direct answer, only subjective ones. Ultimately, when we talk about evil, we are talking about actions we find distasteful/horrific, at least in my eyes. So a demon that does/rule that action would be the “most evil” to the individual.

According to my bible-thumping family, it’s me :joy:
But in all seriousness, with the idea that Good/Evil are morally subjective concepts, Belial has been the worst in my experiences. Him being said to appear as a bull fits, though it’s never a form that he ever took with me, it brings to mind the phrase “A bull in a china shop”. He’s the bull, and your life is the china shop.

The IRS when you owe back taxes.

3 Likes

Even the Joker knows not to poke that bear.

1 Like