The Morrighan

I’m wondering if anyone has shared the same experience. Do you have to be called by Morgana? I get the feeling she doesn’t like me lol. I have a friend who was waking up to a murder of crows that just kept hanging around her house, this went on for days. When I attempted an evocation it did not go well, and with my friend she has no trouble working spells with her. What a dark foreboding feeling, it felt like scorn directed at me. I’ve worked with some other dark goddesses and maybe she isn’t right for me, or I should attempt again? Help please.

1 Like

I can’t think of anything I may have done to anger her. Is this just how she is?

Might suggest meditating on her and simply asking her these very questions and see what answers you get or what you feel

1 Like

It was all very strange. I have someone who wants me to do a painting of her, so I thought connecting with her first would inspire me. I am not a fearful person, but I can see how she could be frightening. During evocation, it suddenly seemed very dark and creepy, then I noticed that the animals in my neighborhood were reacting, or it seemed that way. It was like a dark cloud had descended over my home and in my temple. We live close to the great outdoors, so it’s not uncommon to see wild animals in my area. I heard coyotes, and kept hearing what sounded like owls. Though she did not speak, I sensed a definite “how dare you call me up”, and I told her that I was sorry if I had disturbed her, and meant no harm with what I was doing, and soon ended evocation. Well, I have a creepy but cool painting. I painted her surrounded with skulls on the ground and owls flying with coyotes in the distance with a full moon. It was wild, but it has peaked my interest, so will try again. Eeek!

2 Likes

She’s pretty straightforward in my opinion if she doesn’t like you she’d tell you sort of thing. I’ve met her 3 aspects, where sometimes she’d “split” herself and they’d act as sisters and sometimes they’re one.

1 Like

Me either. I set up a nice altar for her. I do have other altars in my dark temple, they weren’t going, had no other candles lit. So maybe my area for Hekate? She was my matron goddess for quite some time, the dark energy hung around until morning, after evocation was done, it lifted so no need to banish anything other than what I do normally. So I am clueless.

1 Like

Interesting, well I’ll take it as she apparently doesn’t approve of me or what I was doing, I’m perplexed, because I haven’t encountered an energy like that, to the point where it felt like a haunting almost, oh well. :grin:

2 Likes

Yup.

She isn’t usually scornful from my experiences.

2 Likes

Also to clarify, one can initiate contact with her but that doesn’t mean she will necessarily take you in so to speak

2 Likes

Ok that makes more sense. Tyvm
:))

These beings have their own personalities and ways of being. Maybe you both just dont vibe well.

1 Like