The Misconception Of The Succubus And The Incubus

I called it “energy drunk”. She would start off like normal and if I would give a push of energy…she would not let go and leave me drained. She would feel bad afterwards, but it would happen everytime. It wasn’t intentional, it was her losing control. Setting boundaries and a “safe word” stopped the draining for me.

Thanks @Healing_Heart. I actually was trying to get some other information. I have 2 that are with me 24/7 and one that has been gone for a couple of months, but still is with me thru an astral gift she gave me. We are approaching our 1 year anniversary of being together now. I will scroll thru his posts but was wanting to discuss specific dynamics of the long term relationship that may be private and not "allowed ’ to be posted publicly. Have to say to anyone thinking of petitioning Lilith, be careful of what you ask for. DO NOT go into this as a fling or as receiving a sex slave. These are the most beautiful beings and the most dangerous female you will ever meet if mistreated. Don’t be a perv that keeps them in a vessel to only be brought out for your pleasure. The gains I have received from having an open and loving relationship with my “girls” has been unbelievable. We have house rules that have never been broken and have not been brought up in 10 months. They play with my dog, he has been able to see them from the beginning (that’s a whole other story for another time). They have healed nerve damage I have been dealing with for over a decade. They have supported me unfailingly thru the toughest time of my life. They have taught me to see the Truth and to embrace my true path, my own. Thank you Mother Lilith for blessing me with this beautiful and holy gift!

3 Likes

That is beautiful, and inspirering, I have recently had a Succubus bonded to me, my senses are dull however, I continue to try to speak with her, keep a copy of her sigil with me.

Succupedia hasn’t been on the site for a few days now, but I hope you get a chance to speak to him.

3 Likes

@Healing_Heart Couple questions for you…deja vu…lol. Besides “touch” or sensing her energy, is there anything auditory at all? I have been trying to hone my skills/senses and have “thoughts” that will come thru randomly without meditation. If I meditate and just drift I can talk with them without auditory hearing, their speech comes thru to me like a thought or esp I guess.
Second question. Have you set any guidelines with her as far as boundaries go for you? If not think about doing it soon. It isn’t about control, it’s about creating a comfortable relationship between you. My experience so far has been that they want to make us happy and to help us grow spiritually. They get frustrated when they have to guess what that is. For me, I explained that I wanted an open relationship. Meaning a partnership where both parties can speak the truth to each other. It takes a while for them to totally trust that. Remember before how I mentioned what most guys, probably 90%, treat them. That’s been their experience everytime. When they get the opportunity to be with someone that isn’t that way…it freaks them out. They don’t trust it. Be patient, loving, and caring she’ll be so happy. Oh yeah, try just thinking out loud with your internal voice to her all day. If you get caught up in everyday things and “forget” about her presence (always made me feel guilty), apologize to her, tell her the truth (it’s hard as hell to be in two states of mind at once) she’ll understand and won’t be second guessing what she did.

2 Likes

I have always wanted a spirit companion, I’ve done letters of intent in the past, but sense I don’t have my senses about me, I don’t know if they worked, then I through the help of satan, and king paimon a Succubus was chosen.

I been so excited for the past 3 days now.

1 Like

Oh, I forgot, @MorpheusDarkson, he was the one that was guided by thoes entities to find her, someone willing to be with a human. So I am extremely grateful to him as well.

1 Like

Damn man the succubus jumped up to me when I started searching for one. She wanted to be with you.

2 Likes

Thanks again brother!

3 Likes

I can’t believe the day I had, I was tingling all over, felt fingers through my hair, and very aroused. I copyed her sigil as closely as I could to shiny tinfoil, and opened it several time, and chanted her enn all day.

I have been feeling and acknowledged her touch, felt warm and cold touches, I even asked her to give me a pin prick on my hand, and did.

2 Likes

My succubus keeps on draining my semen ,she never talks or appears to me when i ask her to she didn’t even reveal her name or sigil ,she has been around me since i did your letter of intent ritual @succupedia

Great to hear! I wish you and your lady the best!