The meaning of Dreams - A strange one I had recently

I have no knowledge when it comes to dream interpretations, so I’ve come here seeking some answers but first a little about me just so every one can make a general guess of what is happening.

I am 30 and recently I have made some healthy changes in my life via diet change, switching from cigarettes to vaporizer ( which is healthier because of the smoke and tar as well as the pesticides from cigarettes and other things), and a few other things to try and balance out my chi centers. Also to point out I’ve called to several of the “demons” that I know of, one being Lilith which was recently.

Okay, now for the dream I had a few days ago, I had laid down to nap before work and I was alone in the house. Most of the time I don’t dream when I sleep, but the few dreams I have had do not make sense and are very unrealistic and unrememberable when I wake up. But this one started out the same and then I met the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and we went for a walk. Also I should point out that I have never lucid dream in my, my dreams are never under my control. Any way, We eventually made our way to a house and when I stepped inside I could feel my consciousness snap to but I was still asleep but fully in control and aware. When sat on the couch in this one roomed building and she got naked and we laid down on the couch. She then told me to watch and pointed to a small tv in front of the couch so I did of my own free will and the tv played a white screen with blue letters crisscrossing up and down, left and right, and diagonally. But unfortunately I can not recall what they had said. Then I turned to her and asked what was the meaning of them and she replied something along the lines of, " All who have come before have either had theirs eyes removed or have decayed". Something like that and then she asked what I wanted to do and I thought about It and said that I would like to get to know you better before anything else happened. And I still remember the shock and awe on her face as she smiled and said that she was impressed and I was unique in the fact that I didn’t just hand myself over all at once…( or something to that effect ) and she said very well and that we would work on it together. After that I was back in my nonsense dream with no control, but references were still made about that conversation. And then I woke up and I am shaking while writing this and I have no Idea why.
So there it is, I would like to see some idea’s or interpretations for this by knowledgeable people and not some ass faced troll. Thank you and hope to hear something back on this.

Hello and welcome to BALG. Please take the time to read the forum rules and introduce yourself in the New Magician Help sub forum. There is a sticky thread at the top for introductions.

[quote=“Pperkins, post:1, topic:9286”]I have no knowledge when it comes to dream interpretations, so I’ve come here seeking some answers but first a little about me just so every one can make a general guess of what is happening.

I am 30 and recently I have made some healthy changes in my life via diet change, switching from cigarettes to vaporizer ( which is healthier because of the smoke and tar as well as the pesticides from cigarettes and other things), and a few other things to try and balance out my chi centers. Also to point out I’ve called to several of the “demons” that I know of, one being Lilith which was recently.

Okay, now for the dream I had a few days ago, I had laid down to nap before work and I was alone in the house. Most of the time I don’t dream when I sleep, but the few dreams I have had do not make sense and are very unrealistic and unrememberable when I wake up. But this one started out the same and then I met the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and we went for a walk. Also I should point out that I have never lucid dream in my, my dreams are never under my control. Any way, We eventually made our way to a house and when I stepped inside I could feel my consciousness snap to but I was still asleep but fully in control and aware. When sat on the couch in this one roomed building and she got naked and we laid down on the couch. She then told me to watch and pointed to a small tv in front of the couch so I did of my own free will and the tv played a white screen with blue letters crisscrossing up and down, left and right, and diagonally. But unfortunately I can not recall what they had said. Then I turned to her and asked what was the meaning of them and she replied something along the lines of, " All who have come before have either had theirs eyes removed or have decayed". Something like that and then she asked what I wanted to do and I thought about It and said that I would like to get to know you better before anything else happened. And I still remember the shock and awe on her face as she smiled and said that she was impressed and I was unique in the fact that I didn’t just hand myself over all at once…( or something to that effect ) and she said very well and that we would work on it together. After that I was back in my nonsense dream with no control, but references were still made about that conversation. And then I woke up and I am shaking while writing this and I have no Idea why.
So there it is, I would like to see some idea’s or interpretations for this by knowledgeable people and not some ass faced troll. Thank you and hope to hear something back on this.[/quote]

That was Lilith in your dream and she will help you transform yourself in life in what areas you want or she is skilled in. That is all.

I was trying out some ritual dancing and I had a strange vision as I can’t relate it to anything going on currently. My divination skill haven’t really pointed me in any useful direction but I haven’t completely exhausted all of my divinatory techniques. So in this vision a golden eagle was carrying a snake. The scene flashed forward to the eagle on the ground, ripping the snake apart and eating it. I feel that it pertains to my life somehow but I’m not exactly sure. If anyone sees this I would definetly be appreciative of any help because frankly I’m lost. And sorry for posting something like this on someone else’s thread. This has been on my mind since it happened (last Thursday).

As far as I can tell it means that something you want will be given or obtained, but can’t put my finger on what. But in any case, it’s positive.

As far as I can tell it means that something you want will be given or obtained, but can’t put my finger on what. But in any case, it’s positive.[/quote] Thank you. That seems accurate but I’ve been doing so many rituals lately I’m not sure what is supposed to be obtained. Seems like ovomancy is in order.