The matrix simulation

The more meditation practice I do the more I’m aware that were living in a matrix simulation that we can’t even escape no it’s not binary made up of 0s and 1s but it is a program we are all stuck in and can’t ever escape due to karma and samsara aka rebirth most people are so busy with their mundane activities and busy lives they aren’t aware that something is wrong and that reality isn’t what it seems I feel more and more like I am in a day dream Alice in wonderland world filled with nonsense and suffering and there is no way out of it even in death the soul energy gets born again in some other nonsensical reality so even death is not comforting I’m surrounded by useless materials and consumer culture and by people with blank faces and empty souls that can never be filled or satisfied in an on going cycle of life and death…

*Just a small rant here and a curious opinion on the simulation reality we are trapped in

4 Likes

Realising that we live in a Matrix simulation is the first step to realise that we can hack it, because it’s just computer codes. If we can hack a computer game, then we can hack reality.

6 Likes

Right, but now that you are aware of all that, it falls on you to reprogram your own micro cosmic matrix, then macrocosmic matrix.

Death wasn’t ever meant to give you eternal rest. Death is just like a parent, calling you back from the park for a quick nap and change of clothes.

3 Likes

I don’t frame it this way but yes, you can totally get out of it while journeying.

Spirits can incarnate between universes, even very disparate ones, (I know someone with past life memories from a different one that’s unmistakably different, magik vs tech wise) so there’s definitely ways to travel between them.

I do it by becoming larger than the universe, until it’s a pinprick of light at my navel and my head pops out the ‘edge’ so I’m in the space between universes, but I imagine there’s a a few methods by now.

3 Likes

HOw will you get out of it? Technically speaking any action/cause within the matrix will produce the result/ reaction also IN IT !!! So what’s the way out of it? No-Action? What does it even mean? Is it even possible?

1 Like

If there is a simulation it is all mental and you just have to shed it like skin, feel your own heart again, and shed all the collectives dreams and energies and set yourself free. No go between, you can do it yourself. You Are the Will of your own soul. :wink:

1 Like

nihilism is the answer no reaction no karma no attachment no wanting no craving no attachment towards the ego and personal goals or selfish wants basically stop craving stop wanting you cease existing

Basically spend every day doing fuck nothing wearing simple clothes eating basic foods not having addictions like sex drugs money or power become a full hermit don’t desire relationships status or praise from others spend all free time meditating and not being distracted by idle thought become nothing and you will cease existing

1BOp

1 Like

I don’t think its a technology based similation, but it is indeed similar to a simulation. Imagine everyone on planet earth is having a shared dream, and they are all collectivly manifesting our reality. This is what i think it is. Imagine if everyone became lucid ( knew they were in one, and how its programmed ) and started changing our physical reality as a whole collective ; we could do wonders. This isnt something i just made up, my higher self told me this one time. Hard to explain how it all works with words on a screen but research microcosm and macrocosm and lucid dreaming / dream yoga

2 Likes

Yes it’s not a binary program created by a machine like Elon Musk thinks it is it’s more of a dream world or purgatory state of being that we can’t escape out of it’s like all of us being trapped in the same dream together but we’re all having our own experiences or little dreams within it

2 Likes