The mask became the self, ot Internal shifts of the Self

Hey BALG,

So to start I will tell you a bit about me.(I can here some of you groaning)

My legal name is Logan. Orismen is a sigilized name I made after I decided that I need a “magical name”. I sat down and wrote out a long statement of intent and after working with it “Orismen” stuck. It has since been a name that I use in rituals with spirits.

Orismen was the mask I wore in ritual, Logan was who I really was behind the mask.

Fast-forward a bit and now it has switched. Logan is the mask I wear when I deal with the outside world. Orismen is who I seem to truly be now. I am not sure if it is because magic plays a bigger part in my life or what but it seems that I am Orismen more often than I am Logan.

Anyone else experience something like this? Could this all be due to the fact that I made such a defined split of Orismen and Logan at the beginning and now I should try and merge the two?

Thanks,
Orismen…or Logan…

Anyone else experience something like this? Could this all be due to the fact that I made such a defined split of Orismen and Logan at the beginning and now I should try and merge the two?

Well, our “outside world”/legal identities are created by external forces, with a name which our mind identifies with and a bag full of words and concepts we unconsiously adopt. So every identity as such is essencially fake.

The identity created (or emerged?) due to spiritual and magickal work is in compass with the music of your soul, or in other words is an emanation of source of the existence so basically it is “truer” in a sense and of course is stronger because is not created by the outside but is born from the inside and with our magickal growing we are basically taking the outside world into the dominion of our internal world realizing how we have the actual authority.

Magickal Identities are not mask but internal emanations and the out side world identities are indeed mask, even the word “persona” means “mask”.

The legal name still has it purpose, like tax payment and airport checkings, and stuff, but is nothing more than a tool with attached memories and unconsious physiological reactions, while the magickal identity is a one of Action.

Edit: Everytime I “Wake up” magickally speaking I come to the realization that my legal name was nothing but a dream, a caccon or eggshell and that my “real” formless form is the actual meaning and purpose of my forever unfolding existence.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:2, topic:2339”]

Well, our “outside world”/legal identities are created by external forces, with a name which our mind identifies with and a bag full of words and concepts we unconsiously adopt. So every identity as such is essencially fake.

The identity created (or emerged?) due to spiritual and magickal work is in compass with the music of your soul, or in other words is an emanation of source of the existence so basically it is “truer” in a sense and of course is stronger because is not created by the outside but is born from the inside and with our magickal growing we are basically taking the outside world into the dominion of our internal world realizing how we have the actual authority.

Magickal Identities are not mask but internal emanations and the out side world identities are indeed mask, even the word “persona” means “mask”.

The legal name still has it purpose, like tax payment and airport checkings, and stuff, but is nothing more than a tool with attached memories and unconsious physiological reactions, while the magickal identity is a one of Action.

Edit: Everytime I “Wake up” magickally speaking I come to the realization that my legal name was nothing but a dream, a caccon or eggshell and that my “real” formless form is the actual meaning and purpose of my forever unfolding existence.[/quote]

Wow, I think you are right. This might be me “waking up” from a type of dream or hypnosis placed on me by society.

DAMN! I love magic.

That’s because the ‘you’ in their system isn’t you at all. It’s a corporate fictitious you created so you could conduct commerce within the realms of other fictional corporations: Think Government & WalMart.

Corporations, oh yea…they are ‘persons’ too!

Person Defined, Black’s Law Dictionary

Go look at the name on your drivers license in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Do you think that’s really you?

What it is, is a little mini-you, a corporation formed in trust when you were born so that you could interact with all the other BIG corporations like Government & WalMart. Funny thing about that trust…turns out you’re worth quite a bit of money, you sexy biological walking battery you.

Take control of the trust, take control of your physical shell.

You’re spirit mixed with matter, are you not? So you either flow in spirit, or swim in the Sea of Commerce, the fictional world invented for people to interact with one another.

The world on top of the world.

The world pulled over your eyes, Neo.

:wink: