The Magick of Mastering Basics

So I wanted to share something here that I have not seen emphasized on this forum at all, and in fact it is something that I rarely see emphasized at all in nearly any medium of information on the subject. This subject, as stated in the title, is the issue of mind states, the mastery and control of which is the focal point of most all known forms of magick. It is true that it is almost impossible to find information about magick that skips the importance of training the mind to enter deeper states of consciousness. However, the key highlight of mastering these states is often focused on applying them to later activities - astral projection, evocation, scrying, divination - these are all focus points of entering the depths of consciousness available in these altered states.

However, there has nary been emphasis on the magick of these states on their own, the power available to the individual just in the mastery of these states. It is my theory that this might be due to a lack of actual experiential knowledge of these states; the alpha range is quite a bit larger than the deeper theta and range and may be mistaken for them. Regardless, the fact is that in that mode of viewing the states of mind as just platforms for transformation rather than engines of transformation themselves, I find that many people cannot get their foot off for not realizing the massive amount of unleashed power that comes simply from opening the mind to these altered states. This concept is I will attempt to relay from the impactful experience I have had becoming acquainted with them.

I have had the proclivity towards primordial arts since I can remember, and has been a focal point of my life since I was 8. In tandem with that, ever since I was moved by the exploration of these sciences, I was increasingly desirous for the power that comes with it. In fact, I only wanted power, I was never quite enamored with the process of magickal journeying that comes with the exploration of these things. Couple that with being a huge stickler for efficiency, and what you have is a person who is constantly looking for the fastest road to my goals.

However, I didn’t find much luck in practice with that mindset; I was really so stuck trying to maximize this thing or that thing that my progress never got off the ground. I was completely sideswapped with this new technique, that method of cleansing for energy flow… I pretty much overloaded the works.

I found myself in the company of a pretty awesome teacher who alerted me to an audio course on Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing. I wasn’t very attracted to the idea of either one of those powers at the moment, but when I got wind that it was a course specifically designed at entraining people into the brainwave patterns of theta and delta, I decided to check it out. I had trusted this teacher to give me extremely powerful practices and to be an even greater beacon of knowledge in the primordial arts.

I had been practicing sigil opening before, and got some pretty decent results with it. I had managed to create entities, have control over energetic movement, things of that nature. I had even practiced some authentic tantra, but when I was given that ability I have to admit that the practice was WAY more in-depth than I was prepared to take on. So none of these practices really helped me ground myself into a stream of consistent exploration.

Upon trying out this course, however, I had a nearly instantaneous change in perspective. I listened to the first course in entraining the theta state of being, and because I had experience studying conversational hypnosis, I could appreciate the value of the guided talking in the course. However, what really hit me was the entering of the theta itself… to say that a light turned on is a huge understatement.

The first thing that happened to me was being confronted with a great deal of confusion. In this first part of the course, I had attempted to evoke an entity just for fun. I had no real expectation that the entity would even show up, and yet in less than 5 seconds I am have a full sensory experience with an entity. Where was all the energetic flux? Where was the rapture? How come I didn’t feel extremely disoriented? I kind of sat there thinking, “… Wait, this is it? I thought the evocation would be pretty disturbing; this was surprisingly carefree.” The presence of the entity itself was extremely heavy, in a sense that the entity had an extremely tangible presence that had real physical substantiation. But the arrival was far simpler and stress-free than I had ever heard or experienced (sigil opening could be pretty chaotic sometimes).

Still only sitting at the beginning of the course, I have found myself experiencing a variety of changes that I thought I would have to do some sort of operation for. I have something of a etheric chiropracting going on; misaligned bones and muscles are popping back into place in very active time, releasing huge pockets of trapped energy. It’s no surprise that my energy is through the roof; I usually take about 2 naps in a day for a total of 3-5 hours of sleep maximum, with many days functioning perfectly with around 2 or less. The craziest thing about the sleep is not the time, but the quality. I have found myself waking up feeling like I slept for 15 hours, only to awaken and find out that I was asleep for only 5… minutes!

On top of this, without any concentrated effort on my part, I have found my financial life to be going easily, I don’t argue with people hardly any, and it goes without saying that personal qualities in terms of my mind and personality have gone through some major transformation.

The purpose here is not to talk about the course of remote viewing and influencing. Rather, the thing I am relaying is that there is a lot to be had in the basics. I absolutely cannot relay the gravity of these things through typed word, because it isn’t something to be realized without experiential practice. But as I am typing this right now, my leg is going through some physical recalibration, in the effect of entraining what feels to be an increased ambidexterity (I found myself using my right leg for things that only my left leg does). It is all coming from nothing but focusing on entraining myself to be comfortable and proficient in the advanced states of being with which we practice magick through.

Again, I am just at the beginning point of entering these states on a regular basis, and the entrainment is a non-dependency affair despite only having the program and using it for a short amount of time. But it’s not about the program more so than it is about the states; and now I understand why certain expositions from books like IIH or from the yogic teachings have folks stay in the beginner stages for such a long time. Rather than attempting to hambone it straight to an entity for things, you can find a lot of things done spontaneously or with little effort by mastering these states. Then when you meet entities, the work with them can go into the deeper aspects of reality, rather than having to take care of the simple stuff first.

Hope this helps folks be able to reconcile a bit with the patience required to stick with basics for a while. There’s a lot of development that goes on, and I find that this development really separates the powerful from those who just have access to power.

To good practice,

The1GZA

4 Likes

I have started to become interested in the different brainwave states. Can you mention where you got that audio course? It sounds like something I would benefit from investigating.

http://www.probablefuture.com/

I don’t think the more “right-hand” idea stream from this guy won’t deter your judgment of the program itself. I don’t think it will, but just to alert you that this program is a bit more right-hand than some might be comfortable with. But they blatantly reference winning lottos and manipulating the stock market, so it isn’t uber right-hand.

My dream is to have a sleep pattern similar to yours. Sleeping is such a waste of my time… Nice thread Bro!

1 Like

HAHAHAHA thanks man, it is pretty hilarious because I used to hug the bed. Now, when it is time to wake up, I get the hell outta bed… the only dffificulty is that the sleep can sometimes come sporadically. I have to advantage of working from home, but still I might have plans to take care of a certain task at 2:30 pm, and it’s like, “HAHA! GOTCHA BITCH!!” I’m learning not to fight it though, and it’s forcing me to be a more flexible person. That flexibility has been favorable, so the experience is really transforming the patterns of how life plays out for me into something that fits my style, rather than me having to bend to the world if that makes sense.

Well, as long as that dont come while driving or messing on your roof you’ll probably be fine I think hehe.

Now, something just occured to me. I was trying to get stealth and noticed I was in some sort of theta state. Has anyone here experienced such a thing? 1gza? Maybe I can use that to achieve my theta waves faster.

You mean like stalking through the woods in a bit of trance? I can see that, must have done it lots while hunting before I even knew what the theta was. Probably possible in cities and crowds, too, it’s just -way- more natural for me in the woods where, I don’t know, it’s like all the movements of nature around you are a type of dance that you can join in. Even when I trance out in ritual, I usually incorporate slight physical movements that I think of as a dance to music only I can hear. Must be the Native American blood lol.

Does my interpretation have anything to do with what you were talking about, or was that a total tangent?

If anybody wants the program, just pm me, I know where to find it.

[quote=“Diazin, post:6, topic:3003”]Well, as long as that dont come while driving or messing on your roof you’ll probably be fine I think hehe.

Now, something just occured to me. I was trying to get stealth and noticed I was in some sort of theta state. Has anyone here experienced such a thing? 1gza? Maybe I can use that to achieve my theta waves faster.[/quote]

Lucky I don’t drive, and I live in an apartment BOOM! Complete immunity… although I could wind up sleeping in the middle of the road… shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

But onto the question about stealth… the program is designed to entrain the person into being able to enter these states at will without needing complicated procedures. Entrainment works like this: if you think about how you learned language, how did it happen? Did your mother take you as a child and give you a book and some paper, teaching you all the grammar, vocabulary, and things like that? No, you learned completely by exposure to the language over and over again, and then as you try speaking, the stuff just comes naturally.

This course is the same way; you are exposed to theta waves, and all the while he guides you to learning the specific task given to each CD. Now, you might not care about the Remote Viewing part, but the thing is that it teaches you to do things that actually require a lot of activity in that state, even if it is just “mental”. So you will be able to use theta in active states where you might be walking, and so much so that it will be as if those theta skills are available in beta awareness. i don’t know if those skills entrain so hard that you don’t need to be in theta, or if theta becomes so comfortable that it feels as awake as beta, but they kinda are the same thing if you think about it, no?

People report an assload of testimonials on that site about things that have absolutely nothing to do with the direct skills of Remote Viewing or Remote Influencing - stopping and slowing time, being able to know everything about a person, place, or thing just by doing a simple, and often times reflexive scan for that person, various psychokinetic abilities, invisibility in various forms, telepathy, spontaneous disappearance and generation of objects - all that is available. I have had experience with the invisibility, intuition, telepathy (this one can be a send off sometimes because you don’t know where it is coming from) and object formation, so the entraining is more like making the state as synonymous with your makeup as walking.

DId that answer what your inquiry was?

[quote=“the1gza”][quote=“Icarus, post:8, topic:3003”]aaarg bitchez

[url=http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7118027/Gerald_ODonnell_ARVARI_Remote_Viewing__amp__Remote_Influencing]http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7118027/Gerald_ODonnell_ARVARI_Remote_Viewing__amp__Remote_Influencing[/url][/quote]

Are we allowed to post torrent links on here? I got this version to sample it before I bought it, but piracy has been an issue that folks have bitched about on here for a minute, so I don’t want anyone going ham-bone dick-crazy ranting about how bad it is.

That version is mp3, and it is suggested that you have the CD for complete sound quality. However, I do know people who used the mp3 version, and it seemed to be just as useful. I chose to buy it because it was the best entrainment system I had ever tried out (thankfully I only pirated all the rest of those), and for a course like this, it is underpriced by at least an order of magnitude (I’ve seen $3000 easily for Remote Viewing Courses). So that’s why I encourage to buy, even though it could be an obstacle for people outside the US.[/quote]
so far the only thing they have bitched about was koettings material which is understandable, since it’s his site. as far as paying, I don’t pay for anything I can get for free, unless it’s really good. Time will tell if that’s the case. most of the the things like this though don’t seem to be worth it, I really hope that isn’t the case here.

[quote=“Icarus, post:10, topic:3003”][quote=“the1gza”][quote=“Icarus, post:8, topic:3003”]aaarg bitchez

[url=http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7118027/Gerald_ODonnell_ARVARI_Remote_Viewing__amp__Remote_Influencing]http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7118027/Gerald_ODonnell_ARVARI_Remote_Viewing__amp__Remote_Influencing[/url][/quote]

Are we allowed to post torrent links on here? I got this version to sample it before I bought it, but piracy has been an issue that folks have bitched about on here for a minute, so I don’t want anyone going ham-bone dick-crazy ranting about how bad it is.

That version is mp3, and it is suggested that you have the CD for complete sound quality. However, I do know people who used the mp3 version, and it seemed to be just as useful. I chose to buy it because it was the best entrainment system I had ever tried out (thankfully I only pirated all the rest of those), and for a course like this, it is underpriced by at least an order of magnitude (I’ve seen $3000 easily for Remote Viewing Courses). So that’s why I encourage to buy, even though it could be an obstacle for people outside the US.[/quote]
so far the only thing they have bitched about was koettings material which is understandable, since it’s his site. as far as paying, I don’t pay for anything I can get for free, unless it’s really good. Time will tell if that’s the case. most of the the things like this though don’t seem to be worth it, I really hope that isn’t the case here.[/quote]

Haha, yea I get what you mean. I am so glad for torrents, because Lord knows that there’s too much garbage out there. I have tried various entrainment systems, and I did sample this before trying it myself. I bought it to have a physical copy so that I could play them on CD (fuck an IPod) and they put shit like HemiSync and Brainwave Mind Voyages to shame. Downloaded both of those for free myself, but I’m more than happy with purchasing this, which would be about the fifth thing I ever purchased in regards to the occult. Hmmmm… it might actually only be the third, everything else was a trade or an internet download.

Use this thread to post about your findings if and/or when you try it out!

(I hope I’m not looking like a spokesperson here. I’m not using no affiliate links or anything of that matter; I’d rather not get paid for facilitating occult shit. It just seems like too much of a hassle for me…)

I’ll start tomorrow. are you supposed to use this shit laying down or sitting up? or does it matter?

I’ve done both; doesn’t seem to matter much. I do it lying down most often now because the chair I was in is halfway past “goddamn”.

I just wanted to that, to anyone reading this thread, read the first post again (and then a few more times). This is good stuff. 1gza, all I have to say is that you kick ass! Nice post!

That program you posted is intriguing, remote viewing is one thing I have not done alot of work on, this may be worth getting if you vouch for its effectiveness.

Oh, that was what you meant by stealth Diazin. Wow did I take that one in the wrong direction lol.

What did he mean, because honestly I was a bit confused about it as well. I just know he mentioned whether or not this could help him enter theta more easily and quickly hahaha

Well now I think he meant achieving alternate states of consciousness while around other people or performing regular physical activities, “stealth mode” without letting on.

And there I was thinking he was talking about using those alternate states to blend into your surroundings.

Shit… to be honest you guess is as good, if not better than mine. I just hope that I answered his question, even though that stealth mode never caught on to me haha.

For those electing to buy the course, realize that it is not a 1-and-done thing. There are folks who still listen to the course CDs 2 years afterward, just because I guess it never stops working. I have been working with it at a far slower pace than suggested, but it has proven to have a substantial impact on my ability to have experiences with the course. The courses are best used together, and there is a course guide that dictates a particular listening pattern that has been tested to work very well for students. Moreover, to buy both of them together is about $100 less than buying them separately.

Just thought I should throw this out there since the course sounds like it is sparking interest for individuals here.

I really appreciate the enthusiasm, and I wrote it because there are a lot of anxious newcomers who are so ready to get this or that, and that often lends to individuals not allowing simple things to show them how powerful they can be. I was a bit surprised actually getting to theta, because I felt that with it being a focal point of the EA philosophy, someone would’ve possibly written about the power of the state itself by now. When I got there I was like, “YOOOOOO, this state is bananas!! I can do so much here!” Perhaps it is the approach to theta; wanting to just use it for evocation might not lend to exploring where the state goes itself. Not ragging on anything, it’s just something that I thought about when I experienced entering theta.