The magick of Avalon

This is a topic I’ve been holding off on sharing for a while now because there is little to no information in regards to Avalonian magick

During my Shem and goetia challenge activations I had one activation that showed me the connection between the Druids and Taoists

I’ve found a similar pattern in my Egyptian workings and that largely has to do with energy work

The foundation of all magick is energy work

This is also another reason I’ve noticed dragons don’t like using tools very much

The energy comes directly from within

My workings with merlin have taught me much about this which I won’t share because they are more private teachings he teaches in his astral school

But I will share what I’ve discovered from my own revelations

Qigong and Tai Chi is the base fundamental working for all advanced Avalonian Magick as I’ve also seen this advanced teaching with the private teachings of the Qigong masters

These teachings create real tangible magick, things like telekinesis, teleportation, levitation, shapeshifting, manipulating light, manifesting objects etc.

I’ve found working with different spectrums of light is the source of all magick to stimulate particles electromagnetically through string theory

And using these colors, these lights from different realms, they form geometrical patterns which result in sounds and words, or incantations which ultimately alter reality but in order for an incantation to work in one go one must be connected to the light that powers the incantations, if you’re not connected to the light of the incantation it can take from hours to minutes to connect to its light template, so you have to operate beyond time when doing performing incantations

So instead of repeating a mantra a million times to achieve a siddhi, you directly connect to its light and geometrical patterning which requires astral cognition

In other words it is astral knowledge, knowledge that cannot be explained in words due to its dimensional realities, it doesn’t fit in with verbal lingo or the 5 senses

I’ve seen old Avalonian magicians solely rely on their energy to make their magick work and use very little tools, these lights which are from others realms when tapped into give us a larger control over the template of reality because these lights stimulate particles to electromagnetically transform the molecular structure of reality

There is a lot of cultural identification behind these practices and unfortunately things like Qigong are severely overlooked but when you think about it is simply a science that was also utilized by the Avalonian, Druids and Egyptians

I’ll say this much as a person that’s struggled with activating clairvoyance for years

After only doing one of these techniques which were used in Avalon by merlin and the Druids which is today used by the qigong masters

I activated my clairvoyance within 10 minutes

The key is to work with colors, imagination, visualization and light directly but to also feel the colors and lights presence as you would feel your limb or your couch

And to utilize breath control to achieve states of soul travel in order to integrate the knowledge that can’t be fully explained verbally, by attaining the astral knowledge you access the direct light template and it’s geometrical pattern

Light is the answer

Light is the future of all magick but it is also the ancient past of all advanced magick

So in order to really master this one has to really work with Qi balls and start playing with their imagination and their energy

Rituals can only take you so far

If you master this type of magick you will be a fully integrated magician, and you will perform feats that are described in legends

The advanced magicians I’ve met in the astral, even dragons and Qigong masters told me that ritual magick should only be side gig not a full time job in your magickal path

They showed me many magicians have to let go of their lust of results and their desires in order to truly devote themselves to their energy and their dormant spiritual technologies

So here’s my list for you guys

• Meditation
• Breath control
• A physical chair that represents your throne in the spiritual world and the physical world, this will train your soul travel muscles and it will symbolize your merkaba
• Energy work / Qigong
• Microcosmic Orbit at least 15 minutes a day
• Body has to be fully flexible, no tension so energy can flow- Yoga is good because it will also realign the geometry of the body with the macrocosm
• Circulating the Torus Field
• Visualization Exercises
• Astral Self possession or self possession by all of your 7 bodies ( this will increase your magick like crazy)

Last but not least, do not dwell too much on ritual magick until you fully master your energy and your connection to your Godhead, but you may do ritual magick if you wish in order to integrate higher technologies through ceremonies

Again do as you please but from my experience they shown me that ritual magick is a crutch compared to true magickal potential of humans so take it with a grain of salt and don’t get defensive if it doesn’t agree with your beliefs

This is what I’ve learned from the masters themselves, this is coming from them but also me too because I get it

The reason they prefer humans to lay off of ritual magick is because they can achieve more by doing energy work and meditation which is something I also learned on my pathworking with Naamah

I hope this gives a peak through the keyhole for you guys regarding Ancient Magick that is described in legends

I’m not gonna tell you what’s real and what’s not but I’m just sharing my own experience with this and it seems to be foundation for it all, snd that foundation is energy nothing material

:clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Hi there! Hope you don’t mind if I share some of my own experience?

I have not seen any traditional western text that deals with what you could call energy work that is done from within, like in the eastern tradition (Although I am not well versed on the eastern traaditions). Rather, the western magickal method was to affect the spiritual body through external means. This is done through consuming plants and other great materials, prayer, and the construction of powerful talismans. I can personally attest to the great power of this.

There is great beauty in the fact that this can be attained both from within, as without. You say, what you are saying is from the masters themselves, and what I am saying is also from the masters themselves. Unbelievable feats and powers were obtained by great ritual magick. So on the western tradition, this path is largely external. The one is not greater than the other. But I certainly like some of the things you say here. Interesting post!

1 Like

I agree definitely, like I won’t deny, most of my power came from such practices that are more externalized in terms of methodology

But I’ve also realized a lot of external practices exercise the inner muscles of the magickal consciousness which can be stimulated both externally and internally for sure

That’s actually how the qigong masters did it, they first acquired the techniques and knowledge through their psychedelic experiences and in those states they understood the multidimensionality of human nature so they could access those states independent from external sources

Ritual magick still works obviously, but when it comes to more non linear and multidimensional operations that can’t be performed externally like ritual magick then it hits a wall

As a person that uses both side of the coin I can definitely say that they are both useful and they go hand in hand

1 Like

Sounds rather similar to Bardon’s third book are you familiar with it? If not I would suggest checking it out.

I’ve recently had insight into Elvish Magick which is very similar to the Taoist system of feeding on the light of the Stars

Recently I watched the Hobbit and lord of the rings

I have a history of working with elves and my insight into it seems to be pretty synchronized with Avalonian and Taoist traditions

Elves are immortal in the series and this is also possible through practices like Qigong that work with cosmic light sources

In the movies they live off of star light and greens, this makes them extremely high vibrational beings and very different from the more earth bound beings like men, dwarves and orcs

I’ve noticed this similarity among people that work with light from higher realms, they seem to be more evolved than the rest of their race mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically, some masters don’t even need to eat physical foods

So there seems to be a connection between the Avalonian and elvish system of magick and the Taoist, there’s an emphasis on starlight and there’s dragons in both cultures

Merlin being a dragonlord he taught me this as well but I didn’t know how it was connected until recently

I was also shown that there is a branch of dark Druidry that distorted the heart chakra of the planet and created the veil between the lower 3 carnal chakras/realms and the higher realms/chakras

So there seems to be a distortion in the heart chakra of the planet and that distortion in frequency separated heaven and earth and created the Maya/veil or illusion

But besides that I’ve noticed other things such as diet

I met an elf in Florida where I am currently visiting and she had diabetes and her body was literally forced to eat a more elven diet which mostly consisted of greens just like in the movies so it’s very likely these movies were created through channeling from the akashic records

I have similar issues as well where certain foods don’t agree with me, which would explain a lot of autoimmune conditions etc. a lot of people suffer from today because not everyone is human may not have the same earthbound origins as others, I’ve noticed this pattern among the masters too, they refrain from eating meat and so do the Hindu mystics except for some

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know that your experiences have been a great influence on me and my own practices. Most of the things you’ve experienced resonate with my own.

4 Likes

in this post, you mentioned the private school of merlin. how would one get in?

I asked him

i got this book, healing with light frequencies by Jerry Sargent, and im starting to see what you mean in this post

1 Like

ok this is very powerful. i’ve already learned how to sustain myself using light, and how to fill my nervous system with it. i’ve also gained minor control over my temperature, and i expect to grow stronger

1 Like

Light is base of all magick, light is information, information manifests reality, this is a projection into matter

1 Like

how do i do tangible magick? ive tried, but it isn’t working, wait i think it worked, my phone is turning on and off randomly

1 Like

How did you achieve this?

Where have u learned this?

i used a color, which i think is green, but i got multiple. get the book healing with light frequencies by Jerry Sergeant

2 Likes

you claim that teleportation and shapeshifting are both possible, but in my attempts, i have seen no proof. how would i do those?

Hahaha, yeah developing those abilities may take decades of work, start small, if you’re can’t even materialize an energy how do you expect to teleport

You have to develop your energy more, I can’t teleport physically yet but if I get into the right state I teleport spiritually which is basically soul travel or astral travel

i tried to solidify energy, and it almost worked, but not quite. what i did is i poured my own energy, light from the stars, orange light, and my intention into it, then chanted an incantation said to help solidify, but it still didn’t work. what am i missing? nvm i got the thing i tried to manifest in a matter of minutes

Hi,
Are there any benefits of trying to move objects with will, which is pure telekinesis ? Or telekinetic power mostly comes from byproduct of these energy workings ?

And it seems like the Bardonian system. There are physical, psychic and mental workings for separate dimensions. And you are talking about similar thing.