The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer isn't working either

Those are beings from specific magical traditions, in which the rules are different. You cannot work with the LWA, for example, in the same way you work with the Goetia. You have to abide by the rules of the system you are working within.

I would never presume to call upon a LWA in the same way I do an angel or a demon because they are not the same. I follow the rules of the tradition I practice.

8 Likes

Have you worked with my dear furfur yet? I’m just curious it’s been a long time since we spoke

Some spell books work for others but not all I’m guessing you’ve tried and nothing…did u follow to the tee and was your intent strong enough with out doing these things spells of any kind won’t work

Improve my vision

Help me make money from my job. I like my job but I want to make more money from it.

Make someone ill. Not sure how I’m going to know if this worked cause I haven’t seen the person.

Improve my magick

Some other more personal things too

Did you task the demons all at once with the requests? That’s a sure way to kill or dull the magic maybe as much as lusting for results. Not giving it enough time. If not of that was done then this method might’ve not been for you. Demons of Magick might work, it’s more or less similar but the rituals are longer in a sense when learning it, takes longer to but good because like many today you don’t need tools really. Don’t like the book but the evocations work.

Update. This book doesn’t work for me well. It’s easy and I’ve learned the ritual well, it’s more about tasking than evoking, but you sort of feel the energy when doing it, but I either got little or no results and since then I’ve used another system and got what I wanted while waiting. It might be the system, since not all works for everyone. It’s something even E.A talked about, finding the right system that works for you.

2 Likes

Do them all. Try different systems from different GOM books. Some of the demons overlap. Eventually one will stick. IF you try them all you don’t know which will work. So layer them. Some work some don’t. WE can’t all be in the right state of mind all the time.

The eyesight works. It will take time though. You can’t expect one to be 20/20 over night. I can see gradual very small change in better eyesight and that’s only like a week. Of course you have to eat right too to give eyes proper vitamins to heal. Vitamin D ,A helps. Omega 3 as well.

Magick isn’t instant results.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-relationship-with-archangel-raphael/70992/64?u=spacestranger

In my journal I created a work sheet to help you invent your own spell. Why not try creating something unique for yourself if other people’s books aren’t working anyway?

Another idea try working on opening up psychic senses for awhile and then go back to spell work.

What other system did you use?

For strictly tasking. NAP but incorporated the sigil of the spirit I was calling on into the ritual, didn’t get much like the book claims. Lucifer and the hidden demons pathworking worked a few. Also a modded version of the DOM petition ritual, EA’s, used enns without sigils but added Banishing and connection rituals from Ben Woodcroft’s protection magick book. I’ve mainly gotten my strongest results when I’m hungry and full of need, so I don’t eat before rituals, I skip then eat. It’s what works for me, not sure if it will for everyone.

1 Like

Maybe it works because your more clear headed without food and it’s easier for you to get emotional. Many people are doing the spells without emotions. they are just going through the steps. One have to have some emotional intelligence and able to bring out the emotions and the transmutation during the ritual. I think from most of the thread, The ones that complain that it don’t work don’t know how to do that. They get all angered yet they can’t change it to results being done and let it go. They come here saying it don’t work as if their angry emotions are still there or doubting it. no offense to anyone.

2 Likes

Kinda but not really, I always keep thinking about eating lol. It just puts me in a needy headspace which I read works for some. Sort of like some rituals ask you to mini fast for a few hours, abstain from sex for a few days etc. I try to mix it up and experiment to know what works best. Lusting for results aside. Not every magickal system works for everyone, even if they try multiple times because it’s either they’re not focused enough or blockages, sometimes it takes a while to remove those then something might work for them, another is asking the right way. So many books on practical magick I’ve read that tell you, you should word it like they say because it works and I’ve seen it might not work for each person, I started experimenting with it and most of the time asking for something but phrasing it like it’s already happened gives better chances of it happening but emotional alchemy works sometimes or not at all, sometimes only the emotion of need is enough as long as it’s genuine to get it going unless the ritual asks for more. Unless I’m using a specific system. I just let my need build but never do the feel the negative then positive alchemical process

I’ve used GOM-style books before, too, and I think I have a fairly good idea of why they didn’t work for me and why they may not be working for you.

1. Emotional transmutation. I can do it, but the emotions aren’t overwhelming. I simply can’t conjure up strong emotions during ritual because the visualization work calms me too much. When I go into an altered state of mind, I simply shut down emotionally. These rituals call for a lot of emotion, and that’s hard for some of us to do.

2. The placebo effect. I think this is where a LOT of those Amazon reviews come from. The books and their respective websites emphasize not asking for big things, just small things that are just a bit out of reach. In other words, don’t expect miracles or massive manifestations, just for things that are on the verge of becoming reality to get an extra push.

As such, a lot of the people in those Amazon reviews were asking for things related to self-development, which is fairly easy to achieve without magic. This is especially true if you’re taking steps to help the magic manifest, creating a situation where you’re asking for something relatively small (even if important) and then putting in the mundane work to make it happen.

It kind of makes me think of this, paraphrased, exchange from Avatar: The Last Airbender:

Sokka: I bet Aunt Woo told you to wear those shoes.
Man: Yeah, she said I’d be wearing these shoes the day I met my true love!
Sokka: And how often have you worn those shoes since she said that?
Man: Everyday!
Sokka: THEN OF COURSE IT’S GOING TO COME TRUE!
Man: You really think so? I can’t wait!

That might be a bit harsh, but I think that’s where a lot of it comes from. Kind of like praying for your diabetes to come under control and going to the doctor for an insulin adjustment. It probably wasn’t the prayer in this case.

Now, can and do these books work? Yes, but I think they only work for certain types of people and for certain types of situations. If you want to make something that’s already somewhat probably a little more probable, then you’ll have great success. If you’re going at manipulating and summing up your own emotions, the rituals will be far easier for you.

Sometimes, though, a method just isn’t for you, or you need something that a particular brand of magic just isn’t suited to get you.

1 Like

you can learn emotional intelligence. There’s training for that. learning to control and manage all types of emotions. It’s natural human response. don’t make excuse that you can’t learn to create and control emotions. Everyone can. ONce you get the emotion stuff . then your spells will be more efficient for results. All of live is about intention and emotion. It is what drives our actions in life. YOu can’t charge things up without emotions. You are a human being so you have that ability unless you have some kind of physical brain damage or condition where you can’t feel emotions. I think a person would know that. If you ever felt emotions than you can learn to manage it. Some people don’t feel at all due to accidents.

YOu can check out neurolinguistic programming field as that teach you how mind process info to create emotions /meanings of experience in life. Emotions is created by the beliefs and strength degree value you put on an event.

1 Like

Oh, I can control my emotions, just not during an altered state of mind. I’m going through NLP training at the moment, actually, and in a beta state I can summon forth any emotion I want. I’m just saying that if you’re working with GOM or any book that’s similar, you have to be able to do it in the theta state, and the act of doing a ritual makes me extremely chill, so I can’t actually do it at the moment.

I’m just pointing out that that could be the reason why people are failing at these kinds of books.

1 Like

It’s skill base as with anything. Not all people are flexible in mind or emotions. You see it day in and day out. People get traumatize and can’t get out of it for yrs without help. It’s just practice. it gets easier. Heck, even people on this forum gets emotional over labels of demons and they are the same demons , just different culture using different names. You’ll do fine after your nlp training. It helps you not be stubborn with emotions that many people have when they feel offended. emotions control them except the other way around of using emotions for resource.

If you learned hypnosis which is part of nlp but light version of it somewhere in the training, you realize you dont’ need that deep a state to get work done. =o)

1 Like

That’ll be helpful. Like I said, my problem isn’t controlling emotions; I’m very good at that! My problem is the trance state and its affect on me.

trance state is similar to controlling emotions. They are all states of mind. With trance, cuz it feels good you just let go and don’t want to do anything. lol. It’s like a drug. same with emotions. if it’s good you dont’ want to leave that good emotions too. It’s just tougher and take more effort and time to move from different trance levels than it is different emotions. You can program self to do it too. record your suggestions in positive wording of your goal and play it while in trance state.

You do realize different emotions are trance states too right? It isn’t really about control. It’s about letting go to be flexible to move from different emotions/states. nlp/hypnosis is about gaining control. If you can’t move off a trance state than your not in control.

There’s a secret with nlp they don’t tell you about that is not often talk about. All the technique and processs that they teach you. You suppose to get into a little deep hypnosis state before doing all the nlp work techniques. Many teach you the process but dont’ tell you you have to get into trance first. That’s how you get results. Many wonder why they don’t get results. It’s cuz client suppose to be in trance first and not just go through the techniques. trance is the first step. It’s not the trainer’s fault. they were taught you don’t need trance before hand. So teaching gets pass on like that. That’s why many don’t get results and say nlp is BS.

And you don’t need deep deep trance. a medium state is enough. some even light state.

I am not sure if archer is a part of the gallery but I do know that unlike most of the GOM’s stuff his stuff works.

My review is on amazon and is one of those reviews that is shown near the top and for good reason. Almost EVERY SINGLE ritual I have used has worked for me and very quickly too. I find that when I do not concentrate as I should, do not have the right raw energy driving the ritual and when I am asking for something pretty much impossible has the booked not worked.

This book saved me BIG time in 2019 TWICE and has been helping me out quite well since 2020. So impressed was I with the book after buying the kindle version I bought the hard copy. I also have his money book but honestly can’t say ive seen any real results BUT I have not done all the rituals I think I have one left.

6 Likes

henry archer isn’t part of gom group. They are using a different company called power of magick publishing to release their book. Its’ the same publisher that release lucifer and hidden demons. That publisher focus on magick writers who have experience. So far i only see 3 authors from that publisher. ben woodcroft, theodore rose and henry archer.

I know it’s confusing that people think they are gom just because the layout of the books are soo similar. Maybe they were in the same group. they just decide to publish using different company due to different point of views. They may of been members or work with each other before cuz of similarity layout in the books.

Both the gom publisher and power of magick publisher have quality books. You can’t go wrong with them.THey take magick very seriously. And both publisher’s magick works. If some say it don’t, then something’s missing in their magick process.

@sailing if you got one of the archer books to work. the other one should work too.

5 Likes