The Lucifer Current

Hello everyone.
I am making this post to let members talk about their experiences with Lucifer and his other aspects. I am new to this current and I am actively seeking him.
The energy I typically get is no nonsense, a sturn, somewhat aggressive, and sexual energy.
I would love to hear from other members on their experiences.
Thanks.

1 Like

Lucifer can definitely be stern. However, I’ve noticed that he’s gentle with newcomers and that he has a really good sense of humor.

3 Likes

He’s a fucking memelord troll, and it’s great.

I just said isn’t that right Lucifer and he responded with a you know it. Didn’t call him up or anything, he was just listening once his name was mentioned.

3 Likes

Lucifer has some intense energy and many people can barely breath at his presence. However, he’s one of the most beginner friendly spirits, an excelent teacher and he cares about those who work with him.

Well, he may also troll you, if he feels like it.

1 Like

Honestly i have not been able to bring him to full appearance yet. I have not opened my astral senses enough for evocation to be successful yet. I do call out to him through his Enn, meditating on his sigil, talking to him throughout the day, ect. I know he hears and at times his energy is present for sure.

1 Like

I mean, many spirits (like Lucifer for example), always come when summoned, even if you don’t feel them there.

1 Like