The Lhp Chakra and Lightworkers are wrong discussion

I try to keep an open mind to other paths but I can’t wrap my mind around the fact that most lightworkers truly believe that LHP magicians can’t access their higher chakras. That is if they even give us the credit of accessing our lower ones because after my youtube binge I’ve come to the conclusion that lightworkers seem to believe we’re all weak and vile creatures who are fearful of light and happiness. lol

I understand the logic behind not being able to access our higher chakras given we’re more focused on fulfillment and attainment in the material world and this would suggest that we’re acting out of our lower chakras by doing this but I think they are wrong.

Our path may not be full of rainbows and unicorns at times and our rationale can make everything seem Draconian, (harsh and cruel) but it doesn’t change the fact that a LHP magician if he/she was driven to acquire knowledge on their pursuit of happiness could gain access into the higher realms of existence with limited resistance.

Fulfillment unblocks the chakras just like letting go does. For instance the materialistic magician might have a block in their heart chakra because they haven’t lived out a particular sexual fantasy. They would put the forces in motion and live out their fantasy. Afterwards, the enlightened magician would become fulfilled, dissolving the block that caused them to be unbalanced. I know I mentioned letting go would be easier in another post somewhere but it’s true that fulfillment has the same feeling of contentment as letting go. It’s pretty easy to pull the desires of the lower ones into the higher ones but this doesn’t mean that the lower ones won’t balance out once you find yourself fulfilled or completed by your selfish pursuit. Love feels good, why would this be something someone couldn’t indulge in?

I’m a LHP magician and I’ve fully opened my heart chakra and balanced it out. Once you get over the sexual side of things you’re confronted with death in this sphere or chakra. This is a problem for most people to work through if their main focus is the material side of things in this world but that doesn’t change the fact that knowledge is power in this mundane realm we all live in.

Sure the black magician doesn’t want to die but it’s his knowledge of death, knowing that everything has it’s season and that everything dies that gets him beyond this fear. Death is inevitable but accepting it has made me more driven in life as a black magician. I’m okay with dying but that doesn’t mean I want to be part of some universal wholeness, the false light that the white lighters seek comfort in. I know it’s a natural part of life, I’ve let it go and I seek love and happiness because it makes me feel good, not because I’ve accepted oneness as the absolute.

If these people were as enlightened as they claim to be then they would know that the light they believe in is false. The dragon, the primordial black soup of nothingness is what existed before their “light” was even thought of. Their “light” was created out of pure selfishness and egotism, the same things that they say the negative lhp consists of. In a hierarchical way of categorizing this it would be the primordial chaos then the light, not the other way around like they tend to believe.

We tap into and work with spirits from this primordial abyss all the time as ceremonial magicians. We would have to have access to our higher chakras as well as our lower chakras to even be able to SEE these spirits much less communicate with them. These people are so full of themselves that they’ll say anything to make their path seem like it’s the only one. I find this pretty aggravating.

Anyone who’s aware can receive gnosis from higher beings. The higher chakras facilitate this kind of communication. I think these people are just uneducated or it’s in the grass that they all seem to be smoking because they don’t give us the credit where it’s due. For fuck sake I think we are more accepting of other paths than they are because we utilize “what works” which comes from many paths not one. Imo, these people need to get off their high horse because their “white” magick won’t protect them from the “evil” that they stand against.

When I get time, I’m going to shit-can the white-lighter’s theories on psychic vampires. You know, the true vampires that utilize predatory spiritual practices for fulfillment and selfish gain not the weak drama queens and beggars that try to make everyone feel sorry for them. They got it all wrong and I’m tired of all their smack.

3 Likes

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful.”

― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Personally I’m always amazed that these types put the “natural world” on a pedestal, many even think humans, especially themselves, are a disease on the earth due to our desire to consume, to be happy and use things for our own benefit, and yet last time I checked the entire natural world is busy devouring, humping, exploiting and parasitising every other natural thing it can get its fangs, claws, or roots into.

Oh well.

I left that world because no-one ever successfully bridged the logical inconsistancies, and the further I got from it the more it looked actually pathological and far more destructively evil than anything people on the LHP could muster.

1 Like

One of the greatest Evils is Ignorance.

One doesnt need to be LHP, RHP or a Monk… One just has to clean out ones mind and body and reprogram (Re-Imprint) those. The energy One then raises and then grounds into a Physical Form reflects that in the You and World Around You.

1 Like

Some philosophies serve to implant ignorance - by ignorance, I mean the internalisation of lies, to cause people to willingly shun sources of knowledge, power, and rationally verifiable truths.

The fear of karma, the “three-fold law” and so on are examples of this.

The fear of going to hell for minor human frailites is another - when the reality is, people can seek out ways to explore what happens after death, summon spirits of their own ancestors, and so on.

But that’s “evil” and will send you to “hell.”

Etcetera…

3 Likes

Just in the first paragraph there is soo much to say, I am going to try to put my opinion on this. But in short- as for me; so called LHP workers as they would style themselves are in my experience- are very frightened, not well schooled or experienced Purveyors of that which they “blanket around themselves” so they can experience any fleeting feeling of Safety- and Supremacy- even from their own kind.- nothing much more. One cannot Obtain a knowledge of a “chakra” without all that comes with it. they are not limited to LH or RH, Good v. Bad, they are actually Devoid of such things- and their Demensionality carry with them Dozens of Doorways of which their are Hundreds of Doorways and Portals behind them… Only the finite mind striving to accept and understand and eventually try to control chakras- insists they be defined as LHP Dark vs RHP Light. From the chakras point of view- their is no such confinment. IMO

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:1, topic:6322”]I try to keep an open mind to other paths but I can’t wrap my mind around the fact that most lightworkers truly believe that LHP magicians can’t access their higher chakras. That is if they even give us the credit of accessing our lower ones because after my youtube binge I’ve come to the conclusion that lightworkers seem to believe we’re all weak and vile creatures who are fearful of light and happiness. lol

I understand the logic behind not being able to access our higher chakras given we’re more focused on fulfillment and attainment in the material world and this would suggest that we’re acting out of our lower chakras by doing this but I think they are wrong.

Our path may not be full of rainbows and unicorns at times and our rationale can make everything seem Draconian, (harsh and cruel) but it doesn’t change the fact that a LHP magician if he/she was driven to acquire knowledge on their pursuit of happiness could gain access into the higher realms of existence with limited resistance.

Fulfillment unblocks the chakras just like letting go does. For instance the materialistic magician might have a block in their heart chakra because they haven’t lived out a particular sexual fantasy. They would put the forces in motion and live out their fantasy. Afterwards, the enlightened magician would become fulfilled, dissolving the block that caused them to be unbalanced. I know I mentioned letting go would be easier in another post somewhere but it’s true that fulfillment has the same feeling of contentment as letting go. It’s pretty easy to pull the desires of the lower ones into the higher ones but this doesn’t mean that the lower ones won’t balance out once you find yourself fulfilled or completed by your selfish pursuit. Love feels good, why would this be something someone couldn’t indulge in?

I’m a LHP magician and I’ve fully opened my heart chakra and balanced it out. Once you get over the sexual side of things you’re confronted with death in this sphere or chakra. This is a problem for most people to work through if their main focus is the material side of things in this world but that doesn’t change the fact that knowledge is power in this mundane realm we all live in.

Sure the black magician doesn’t want to die but it’s his knowledge of death, knowing that everything has it’s season and that everything dies that gets him beyond this fear. Death is inevitable but accepting it has made me more driven in life as a black magician. I’m okay with dying but that doesn’t mean I want to be part of some universal wholeness, the false light that the white lighters seek comfort in. I know it’s a natural part of life, I’ve let it go and I seek love and happiness because it makes me feel good, not because I’ve accepted oneness as the absolute.

If these people were as enlightened as they claim to be then they would know that the light they believe in is false. The dragon, the primordial black soup of nothingness is what existed before their “light” was even thought of. Their “light” was created out of pure selfishness and egotism, the same things that they say the negative lhp consists of. In a hierarchical way of categorizing this it would be the primordial chaos then the light, not the other way around like they tend to believe.

We tap into and work with spirits from this primordial abyss all the time as ceremonial magicians. We would have to have access to our higher chakras as well as our lower chakras to even be able to SEE these spirits much less communicate with them. These people are so full of themselves that they’ll say anything to make their path seem like it’s the only one. I find this pretty aggravating.

Anyone who’s aware can receive gnosis from higher beings. The higher chakras facilitate this kind of communication. I think these people are just uneducated or it’s in the grass that they all seem to be smoking because they don’t give us the credit where it’s due. For fuck sake I think we are more accepting of other paths than they are because we utilize “what works” which comes from many paths not one. Imo, these people need to get off their high horse because their “white” magick won’t protect them from the “evil” that they stand against.

When I get time, I’m going to shit-can the white-lighter’s theories on psychic vampires. You know, the true vampires that utilize predatory spiritual practices for fulfillment and selfish gain not the weak drama queens and beggars that try to make everyone feel sorry for them. They got it all wrong and I’m tired of all their smack.[/quote]

I agree with you Frater Dark Matter. I’ve experienced oneness but I think all leads back to chaos or nothingness eventually because everything has an expiration in the whole scheme of things. Sure there are dozens of doorways, I’ve experienced a few of them. Some are destructive where all is hunger and pain while others are full of light and joy. There are limitless ways to infinity but I don’t want to be a part of infinity, I want to carve out my own kingdom in infinity because I believe that all is possible beyond the Twin Thrones of Thaumiel.

This is where one of my biggest problems with lightworkers is. They believe that people of the “negative current” are doomed to an endless cycle of reincarnation. I think it’s the other way around. The only way an individual lives after death is if their ego strives to continue it’s own individual existence. Killing the ego causes reincarnation, hence the whole reason why we forget our past lives and have to relearn everything again.

Ego does limit our perspective to a certain degree but it is ego that keeps us from being plunged into an endless cycle of reincarnation.
That’s what I think. I also think the light seen after death is a soul trap.

Like I said on another topic, the white lighters realized that dark magick has been around just as long as light magick has but in attempt to justify their beliefs as “right” they seek to denounce and belittle black magick in hopes of leading more people to their way and not ours. The best way to do this is by claiming that our way is immoral and wrong and when that fails, you claim that those who practice dark magick are delusional and don’t know the first thing about real magick.

Like I said, the white lighters and wiccans are pulling a modern day Jesus of their own within the magickal community. They are hypocrites.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:7, topic:6322”]Like I said on another topic, the white lighters realized that dark magick has been around just as long as light magick has but in attempt to justify their beliefs as “right” they seek to denounce and belittle black magick in hopes of leading more people to their way and not ours. The best way to do this is by claiming that our way is immoral and wrong and when that fails, you claim that those who practice dark magick are delusional and don’t know the first thing about real magick.

Like I said, the white lighters and wiccans are pulling a modern day Jesus of their own within the magickal community. They are hypocrites.[/quote]

I don’t think you were meaning that I claim those who practice dark magick are delusional and don’t know the first thing about real magick.?

Anyways, yeah I believe the same thing about white lighters. Idk, I watched a bunch of vids after reading one of your discussions and the stuff they were saying kind of pissed me off. The claims they make about demons and people on the lhp are absolutely false.

We have the same abilities that they have if not more because we don’t limit ourselves by the 3 fold law, karma and such. Lol, I think it’s funny how limited they are because if they really touched their oneness they would realize that there is no such thing as good and evil because everything is what it is.

1 Like

LOL, take it easy South Park goth kid (C.J. Lee, your avatar) no I was talking about the RHPers, if they realize they can’t convince others to their side by persuading them to believe we are immoral, selfish, and evil they try other ways, usually by convincing everyone we are delusional and unstable and not to be trusted anyway. They tell people we don’t know what real magick is because to them, they believe real magick is all about healing and giving and never getting back.

1 Like

Im completely fine with that. It means more steak and chinese food for me (among other riches of course).

1 Like

My work with the chakra system is minimal as I just use them as a ‘tap’ to turn on the flow of energy around the body;“A simple but effective method of priming myself for ritual”. I also eat an enriched energy giving diet (paleo) to support this and along with a pre-ritual bath, my body is buzzing as I go through the magical operation in its initial stages. I find this combination far better than the breathing exercises I use to perform as I seem to be tapping into the vital energy source better.

As was mentioned above with C.J’s opening comments, there’s always that element of death within the heart chakra. I believe it can become blocked through grief and our inability to accept the inevitable. It can be difficult to come to terms with death as we may feel a huge loss when someone dies who we were close to. I see it like this, what we gained from knowing that person is still there, we must appreciate this and be thankful for the time we had together. We should honour any knowledge learnt from them and use it. This causes an acceptance to occur thus releasing them from our minds. Love can now manifest again in other ways through other relationships we have with people, animals and the world around us.

I was born and grew up in a hard distinct in Sheffield (South Yorkshire) as a boy. I saw one or two people killed straight in front of me, and not through violence either, but a badly organised road network mixed with many children going to school every day (it was just a matter of time). Experiencing someone killed straight next to you gives you the full impact of death as an outsider. Death is remarkable as it makes you come alive more! Try diving with sharks in a cage or jumping out of a plane at 30,000 feet. There’s a chance you could die and because of this, you become fully activated and buzzing with energy. Death always brings on life and vice versa…to be born starts the process of death. These are just some ways that can allow the heart chakra to open more. The sad truth is, many don’t experience these connections with death and only come alive when it’s time to die!

To say that a black magician cannot access higher chakras or even indeed, higher points of view is garbage and once again, just highlights the ignorance and limited mental faculties of the ‘goody-two-shoes-brigade’. The dark side of magic demands more sincerity with ourselves, which is directly in contact with the throat chakra. To open this chakra will therefore enforce the ‘light’ upon the magician, we must be true to who we are as an individual.

I have realised now for many years that everything on this planet is connected through energy, vibration and thought. It has allowed me to perceive reality more acutely thereby stimulating the ‘Ajna’. This thinking of cause opens up many possibilities with the imagination and seeing things that others don’t is one of them?

I can see their point of view with the crown chakra as black magicians can be very materialistic, which makes the point of non attachment to our reality harder. I try to get around this by realising that we don’t really need these things we love or crave for, we should not so much learn to let go but rather lose any obsessive thinking towards them instead. This is kinda like the state you should be in after ritual where you let go. You know It’s yours so forget about it because it’s on its way. I do this whenever I find it difficult to detach. Its abit like buying something from Ebay and waiting for it to get delivered.

In this respect, spiritual ascent can still be possible with materialism, it just takes a healthy balance between the two and a non-obsessive regard for the physical.

1 Like

Interesting for me to stumble upon this. Back years ago when I was 16 and just getting into these sort of things I stumbled upon the “lovely” Joy of Satan website which was my first introduction to Satan beyond the bible. For all the idiocy and nazism that surrounds the website (and believe me, a lot of it is that), one thing it did aid me in was the introduction to chakras and the Kundalini Serpent. This was the one thing, as a complete and utter neophyte, that I could understand. So, basically, for a year the only real practicing I did was working with the kundalini in trying to open my chakras and I found that the more I attempted to FORCE them to open the more my progress was hindered.

I did not move up past the heart chakra until I actually went through horrible and terrible loss and strife in my life. I completely forgot about my interest in the occult or meditations and I sunk to a pit deeper and more void of light than the one that contains the Qliphotic Serpents (supposedly). However, as the old saying goes, the night is darkest before the dawn and the Sun Card in the Tarot is the success and fulfillment that comes after the darkness of the night. For a brief while I felt my Chakras opened up almost to the crown of my head. To put this in a Tree of Life/Qabalah and Qliphoth sense I was around Chokma and Binah. Has my darkness and/or “negative path” closed these chakras? Solidified my Pineal Gland or something else? No. Has it driven me away from working towards and within those levels? That point could be argued, perhaps for a later time. If I can draw energy off of hate and anger as well as with happiness and love then why should I limit myself?

The “White-Magick” and/or “Lightworker” crowd did seem to make this more, how do I say it?. . . “complicated” with the material vs. the immaterial, the physical and the metaphysical, which is very interesting considering that many of the things that practitioners on the path of the LHP do involves working with forces outside of the material. This is highlighted even more in Hermeticism and even in the psychadelic community, but they are at odds (at least some are) with us “evil black magicians.” This is at odds even more when the subconscious, energy, and the Male and Female energies are brought into play. I cannot count the amount of workings, teachers, and books that have butted heads with one another on the subject of negative and positive currents. One needs only read The Catechism of Lucifer and then any introduction book on Hermeticism to see a conflict that is familiar with the Lightworkers.

All of this happened before I had done enough searching, reading, researching etc. to come to where I am now in terms of my working, my path, and my understanding. Have the Chakras closed up? Not necessarily. I know and remember how to open them back up; it is not as if when you get you Black Magick Card you have to throw away your higher chakras. I do not work with the higher ones as much as I did a year ago, but once a month I set aside time for a long meditation and ritual to re-open as many as I can to, among release stored energy and relaxing myself, make sure I do not forget how to.

So, do I believe that these “Lightworkers” are wrong? About 90%, yeah. I do not know of many LHP practitioners that focus much on their chakras and, as the OP and others said, more value is put on the person and the material. I believe Timothy made a post where he briefly said in it that we are almost sociopathic in a sense? Quite an interesting term for it, one to certainly shove away certain crowds, but one I have perhaps a problem or two towards. We should know how to work with our chakras and open them, as I believe anyone should who wishes to do any sort of spiritual working, but it is not the focus of many here it seems. Our “negative currents” are just too bad, it seems. Woe is us, huh?

I originally started working with my chakras because of my appreciation for literature on Nihilism and Anti-Cosmic Satanism. For me this path made my life a never ending Dark Night of the Soul where suicide became the only option for me to reach fulfillment. I had a heaviness in my chest at all times that felt like a black hole that could never be filled. All I felt was hate and pain and there was nothing fulfilling or satisfying about life whatsoever.

Opening my heart chakra and getting past this was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. I grew up living in poverty with catholic parents who put drugs first over their kids. This didn’t help because I fucked up a lot in my earlier years having to figure out everything for myself. I was a teenage parent, dealt with my younger brother dying at an early age from an overdose and lost my sister due to a murder she committed. All the while I got no support from my friends and family because everyone walked out and turned their backs on me and I found myself all alone. The world I knew was harsh and cruel.

This is why Anti-Cosmic Satanism became so appealing to me. I refused to accept responsibility for all of these things in my life because it was much easier to see that the universe or the demiurge had some kind of plot against me. All I ever wanted or could ever ask for in life at this point was revenge. Somehow, I barely escaped my future suicide.

Personally I don’t know what happened other then I kept meditating and working with my chakras. I had to face all of those nasty feelings from my past that I kept bottled up inside of me. A noticeable split in my psych took place and it helped me deal with these things. There’s the observant me who’s free from mercy and severity, then there’s me with the mask of mercy and the other me with the mask of severity. In the midst of this split I came out the other end of they abyss proclaiming I WANT TO LIVE!!

I could easily flip on the switch and go back to that darker mindset I had and it still surfaces on it’s own from time to time because this is a part of me but I work through it. It’s been hard bit I take responsibility for these things. I guess that’s where my problems spawn from on my path because I can’t decide if I created all of this or not. I don’t let this bother me much anymore because I have faith in myself. If this all happened and I willed it, so be it. All I can do is move forward.

The point I’m trying to make is that there is a light at the end of this journey that will set you free. You can call it Satan, Thaumiel or whatever you want because there is something other than oneness at the end of the road. It is something self-made just like our current realities and it can be attained through balance and contentment. I’ve seen it and experienced it working with my chakras. It’s not easy because there’s a lot of shit within yourself that you must face to get there but it’s attainable if you lose your fear of death and fill yourself with courage. Satan is my mask of courage and I’m going to get there through fulfillment with no shame.

Until then, the best thing I can do for myself is just live.

LOL, there’s a difference between vampire kids and goth kids Raven…

The magickal RHP community has had their hand in just as many things as monotheists have. Have you ever noticed even in movies or shows that involve magick it’s always the good guys that win in the end? Like the show Charmed, the sisters have all these unnecessary rules they have to follow and the main tenet they live by is to focus only on helping others which means no spells for personal gain. Every time one of the sisters allows a human desire to overcome her and does a spell to satisfy her wants it always backfires and things turn out worse than before.

That, to me, seems like another way of programming. I guess they figure people that watch nothing but magick oriented shows must be interested in magick so if they can’t control us with the usual monotheistic programming they assert a bit of extra programming for those who practice magick. I cannot remember the name because I’ve seen literally thousands of supernatural paranormal themed movies but a few years ago I was watching one and was completely shocked when the LHP side won and defeated the RHP side. I was like, That’s a first for me. And the way the movie ended you could tell there would be no sequel to flip things back around. A few years later, no sequel ever came. And this was a movie about magick.

I also noticed how Paranormal Activity never has a happy ending either. I recently finished the series with The Marked Ones which finally explains what really happened in the first 3 Paranormal Activity movies and how the events from each movie were all connected this entire time, except for the 4th movie I couldn’t really grasp how that one was connected to the others, but that series didn’t have a happy ending either and it was quite a creative and unexpected twist.

This mind control stuff starts at a very young age. Even Disney can’t make a single movie without a bunch of irritating singing and ending with “happily ever after”. But I think someone who is involved in filming is trying to flip things around because I am seeing more and more films where the darker side prevails. Sorry if off topic a bit, but I was still discussing how they think their views are right.

I personally think it serves a purpose for us under the guise of bullshit propaganda. Yes, the views expressed through movies piss me off and it creates a bunch of people who share the same views as lightworkers but we didn’t want to surround ourselves with idiots either. I think this has a positive side, being that it keeps people like them out. We never wanted people with their mindset and as far as I’m concerned the further away they keep themselves from me the better.

Wow. My heart broke more than a little reading this. Though we’ve never met, may I say I’m proud of you? Few people survive adversity like that and end up with a positive ending.

I don’t have much to say on the topic at hand, for the simple reason that I just don’t care what RHers of any ilk think about my path. I’m very live and let live, unless you try to impact my life in a negative way. I try to avoid feeling anyone’s path or opinions are wrong, because those thoughts and opinions may be what they need, at that point in time. I gave up baiting and debating Christians long ago, as it simply isn’t worth my time and energy. For this reason, I tend to stay mum about what I get up to at night in my bedroom/temple.

With that said, Hinduism does accept the LHP as a valid path, albeit slower than RHP. They kind of invented the Chakrah thing, so maybe the White Lighters would do well to study some Hinduism, instead of just co-opting parts of it? I see no reason, academically or spiritually, why a LHer can’t open and fully utilize all of the Chakras.

From my UPG, all flows from Divinity, and eventually back to it. As a result, nothing we do on a spiritual level can ever be “right” or “wrong”. It is all as it should be. I have a hard time accepting that Divinity, who put us in the Manifest Universe, would want us to live our lives denying physical pleasures. We have to live here, after all. I find it equally difficult to swallow that Divinity would withhold anything from us (like opening our higher Chakrahs) based simply on the way we use the gifts granted to us. When we create the life we desire through left handed means, are we not still doing what Divinity does? Creating? Isn’t doing what Divinity does unification with the Divine on a microcosmic scale? Isn’t that utilizing the higher Chakrahs?

As to a couple of your other points: Yes, chaos exists before light. The Kabbalah shows this with the Ain, Ain Soph, and Ain Soph Aur: before there is limitless light, there is nothing, chaos. And eventually that light flows back into chaos to be reborn again. The concept is obviously deeper than that, but I’m assuming most of us have studied the Kabalah.

As far as us being more accepting of others’ paths, yes, absolutely. That’s because we walk the path of the individual. Walking this path raises the awareness that every individual has their own path, and makes adjustments when required. Therefore, we don’t judge, because we understand.

1 Like