The lethality of loneliness- My Problem of Depression

This is what the spirits tought me this was one of my biggest problems being in a new city.
3 Likes

I thought I had an evil spirit did all sorts of banishments well yesterday it dawned on me that I do not have any friends and insstantly the depression lifted I felt amazing after I found the problem I was getting up deppresed in bed and feeling awful without knowing why. I hope this helpes someone like me ^-^

2 Likes

Awesome, yes sometimes the things we overlook at the ones we stumble over… I mean “duh” put like that, but it’s true still. :thinking:

Glad you feel a bit better, got any action plans like meetup.com or anything? :smiley:

2 Likes

I will see it but I doubt people in my country use it I’m from Bulgaria ^-^ interestingly in a coincidence imidietly after realising it 2 people wanted to get out which blew me away I will try these days to make some good friends.

3 Likes

Yeah lonliness is totally unhealthy. People need to socialize. Plus you never know when you’ll need help fighting off obsessive conspirators. You just never know.

Desperately tries to not type that both people and friendship are overrated * *

2 Likes

I’m from bulgaria too :smiley:

2 Likes