The Law of One

So I’d like to hear thoughts on the book “The Law of One”. In it a group of people channel the spirit of Ra and he gives them information about reality. It has some interesting concepts like consciousness having multiple densities.

2 Likes

It’s one of the best channeled books ever I love it , so eye opening , completely resonated with me 1000% .

3 Likes

Yup very good. Gives lots of insight about humans being an experiment on Earth and what the future holds.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say so much an experiment , human incarnation is just a way to experience conciousness in a shortened more intense route and then you die and evolve ,

2 Likes

I see it as entering into a sims game , but the game can still teach lessons of reality that apply to higher densities , it’s just to be enjoyed and learned from , know it’s just a game , etc , I feel bad for anyone that wants to be immortal here lol

2 Likes

What’s in the beyond then?

Very interesting synchronicity. My friend told me about this

1 Like

I’m busy reading the book, and have SO many questions :sweat_smile: Really interested to find out how others interpreted the messages from Ra - I’m still busy trying to wrap my head around it. How do you interpret the idea of polarization with regard to the LHP?

1 Like

Good question , really just depends on how you interpret that term, lhp , sure if you just take take destroy infringe on others free will your probably not polarizing towards the pole of which would be considered positive but if you take out others that are scum bags then who knows , do what resonates with you

2 Likes