The Lake Of Fire

well i didnt get a cliff…

but I got other stuff.

@Blaze.1.pr I think it helped me ascend but burning away all the layers of guck i didnt need anymore and made room in a matter of speaking for new experiences and works.

It also helped me overcome old fears. and push forward.
It seems everytime i got stuck and didnt want move ahead out of fear or stubbornness Azazel or sometimes Baelzebub would drop me in the lake…
After thank I would generally be ready to move into the next phase.
I have been sent through the Lake like three or four times in a row sometimes. I was definitely pushed beyond my limits. And the fire burns away but your light …

2 Likes

Has anyone experience people being revealed you to for who they truly are?

Like there secrets being exposed?

You setting them fort who they are?

Also other people keeping they’re distance from you like intimidated or insecure? (People with low self value)

My psychic ability has jumped like crazy lately although that’s probably just from me vamping people

2 Likes

yeah! Ive been feeling high for a few days now! Sometimes i feel the fire still burning, but also like an initiation.

Something like a surge of power over flowing you but at the same time you are not yourself and still cognitive anyway!!??!!

1 Like

yea. i can hear people what say without them being in the room with me…
i confront people all time at work about what they think they said secretly.

2 Likes

but Im kind of a loner in real life. so people tend to stay away from me…not sure if thats me doing it or they feel intimidation.

2 Likes