The Kill Switch

Was listening to this Coast to Coast show on remote viewing from one of the men who stared at goats. Good info, but I was surprised he let slip the secret to goat killing.

Now, I’m all about focal points. To kill someone, a sensible visualization is squeezing or stabbing someone’s heart. I’ve tried that myself. According to this guy, there is only 0.016 of a volt keeping the heart beating.

0.016 of a volt is nothing. As a focal point and as a path of least resistance, that’s fucking awesome. It’s such a minuscule voltage, one could easily fuck with that using focused attention.

To kill someone seems like a big thing. To mess with 0.016 volts seems simple in comparison. It’s all in how you look at it, which focal points you choose to work with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga5SSSCZT_Q

Yes, and to shoot someone from 1000 yards away only takes 2.5lbs of trigger pressure. That is, notwithstanding the calculations for barometric pressure, wind, humidity, barrel temperature and harmonics, bullet weight and construction, the Coriolis Effect, even the amount of ambient light.

Something like that can take years to master, but damn, that four second flight time sure is something else.

And significantly easier than raising blood temp to 256°F. A delicate balance of precision and accuracy.

Watch out for those scary black magicians, now…and the nerds with crazy ideas.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/nervous-system/human-body-make-electricity1.htm

[quote=“Creed, post:2, topic:4621”]Yes, and to shoot someone from 1000 yards away only takes 2.5lbs of trigger pressure. That is, notwithstanding the calculations for barometric pressure, wind, humidity, barrel temperature and harmonics, bullet weight and construction, the Coriolis Effect, even the amount of ambient light.

Something like that can take years to master, but damn, that four second flight time sure is something else.[/quote]

The factors are auto-calculated when using a Tracking Point scope, and the rifle that’s integrated would fire if and only if you are guaranteed a hit.