The key to all magic

Yep.

Focus on a point. Any point at all.

What’s the POINT?

Let’s get into the realm of planar geometry. A point can be defined from a perspective of local origin, but without an anchor-point it lacks relevance. Our universe cannot (as of yet) be defined, so any point you could possibly delegate has no relevance, as there is no anchor-point to be defined.

In other words, a point only has relevance because the person defining that point lends it relevance. There are factors that come into play outside of the consciousness of the definer, but for the purposes of this exercise it is the consciousness of the observer that is the focal point of Causality. It is a purely psyche-centric perspective that gives meaning to anything, in so far as we are concerned.

In other words, magick exists whether or not you like it, but it is the trait of consciousness that lends malleability to that condition.

1 Like

Exactly. I don’t put much stock in bear spray. If a crackhead can eat it like tobasco sauce than I don’t want to spice up a brown bear’s diet, lol.

Will, intent, emotion, belief.

Or just plain strength of will and belief.

When I was homeless, that was all I had to work with.

You don’t need an altar. You are the altar.

1 Like

He looks so cute and cuddly.

1 Like

He was showing he was very happy.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just remember to feed him.

1 Like

So what does he love to eat?
FMlRIR rune reminded me of that. Looks similar

This guy and his horse.
Google Photos

I, just have to set up a ambush.

I think that is what the guy on the horse did, see where it got him. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DISCLAIMER:
I know that it’s a picture of Odin at the time of Ragnarok. I’m making fun with it.

1 Like

So if engulfed does that utterly destroy the being? Any known human have this happen to in say the last 1 thousand years?

I don’t know

Found a random rabbit in my bag gave to me by someone gave him it

All Will needs a clear intent

Also

Remove attachment for results and fear that it won’t happen

Will power. Will alone can move mountains.

1 Like