The Hows, the Whys, the Whens, the Dos and the Don'ts of Magickal War

Hey everybody, it’s Big Brother Sev here, and boy oh boy do I have the guide for you!

Today, you will learn how to wage magickal war against an entity or a group! I just got over an explosive two day, full blown total war against a group of entities. One was, based on my resources, a high ifrit king, another a knight-demon of some sort, another a powerful air elemental, a rather different water spirit that came from inside a tree, and a REALLY strong shade. I’ve only seven months experience in magick, but I gleaned from my resources that this group formed solely for my destruction. Aww, don’t I feel special. I killed the high ifrit king and two elementals, banished the shade and the knight-demon fled. If anything, this battle has made me MORE arrogant.

My bloodline is of the warriors, with those that studied war and those that participated in it since Roman times. I’ve got a lot of battle blood in these veins, and despite my physically weak form, on the astral I’ve become a destructive force. And YOU can too, reader! Just piss off the right people.

Anyway, so I decided I’d make a guide on all of the mistakes and successes I had in that exhaustive battle. Starting with…

THE SIGNS

I have to, I’m sorry. But the signs are the most important part of the bunch.

1. Things in your life that were getting better sour quickly and intensely. Remember my dog in the healing thread? Well, she now has a tumor that she won’t stop biting at and she’s clawing herself up. No signs of one before the battles.

2. Shadow and light figures or shapes dart around you. I’ve stared at the nighttime to watch it blacken at me, and I’ve seen beings of light rush past me. Shadows that I only notice when they’re gone have appeared, in addition to a variety of figures that have since disappeared.

3. You feel that you’re always being watched.

4. You fear sleeping, because when you’re asleep you’re not sure how you’ll maintain your shields.

5. People in the street veer clear of you. It’s like your aura smells of the battle, and passerbys don’t want any of that.

Those are just the basic signs. Of course, contact with an entity of ill intent and combat with it are also signs, but those are less subtle.

THE HOWS

How? How does one go about waging magickal war on incorporeal entities? Well, I’l tell you how!

First, one needs to gather intelligence on the enemy. I have a very peculiar method of going about this that I won’t reveal for reasons I’m not allowed to reveal, but the easiest thing to do is use a pendulum. A good method is Uncle Chuckie’s chart with punctuation and spaces for repeat letters and new words. Gather knowledge on the size of the force of the entity or entities in question, their strength, how much they know about you, what are their weaknesses, and the best field to fight them on.

For me, that field was pure sorcery in which I killed two entities outright and banished the shade. I had to deal with the water elemental in the astral, which wasn’t fun. They knew who I was, how to get through my house’s shield, and there were FIVE.

Secondly, the defense. Despite my prior dismissals, psychic shields actually DO exist- psychic armor is vital for combat. The entities weren’t able to penetrate my personal shield, otherwise I would’ve been in for a world of hurt. I recommend taking up Omnimancy, which is very hands on magic. It allows one to tailor their defense to their specific needs and is extremely useful in all situations of combat. I still have a guardian blimp-servitor that can fire nuclear energy at targets floating around me. Be careful about early warning systems though, mine didn’t even go off. Also, if you have contact with an entity and they’re suddenly real quiet, GO CHECK ON THEM. I found Nidhogg trapped in a gargantuan swarm of dark bugs that I eliminated for him.

Thirdly, the weapons. Arguably the most important, as you can’t defend yourself or attack without them. Again, Omnimancy is the most useful thing to pick up for magickal combat IMO. These guys cut me off from outside entities and I did NOT appreciate that. You can’t be reliant on others if you’re shooting for the stars. Visualization and energy gathering are what I used for my main sorcery, NOT rituals. With simple visualization and discharge of intent and energy I killed the air elemental and high ifrit king.

Learn AP. Being able to take the fight to these entities’ lairs is one of the best things you can do if you catch them unaware. This fight was the one that the knight-demon fled from, and where I killed the water elemental.

Be prepared for a LONG war. Even though this was only two days long, I fought for roughly 30 hours, stopping only to eat, drink, and sleep. Even during daily activities, one can empower their defense and offense, go to the bathroom and astrally scout, and a handful of other things that make astral war unlike any other, because it never stops until you make it do so.

THE WHYS

Why WOULD you want all this trouble, anyway? Who wants to be under attack and unable to receive outside help, pinned and kicked while your down?

The answer is this: If you want to get shit done while you still have flesh, you got to break some doors down and go destroying whatever the hell you feel like. Do you want the power of the gods? Do you want the wisdom of ancient entities? You have to TAKE it. Everyone holds something back in life, why would the spirits?

Don’t try appeasement. Look at how well that worked out in history. If you try pleading with the enemy, if you try giving in, you’ll get destroyed. If something attacks you, you grab their arm and say “the fuck are you doing” and crush them.

In order to make a menace of yourself, in order to become a force that entities will reckon with, one has to act the part and BECOME a menace. Nobody is going to take a Wiccan seriously, no matter their power, if there is a dragon they can fight instead. The more competitors you attract, the more dangerous the game becomes, and the more powerful YOU become.

THE WHENS

So when DO you go kicking down some doors, anyway? This is the shortest section, because the answer is simple:

When the entity is at their apogee. If they are as strong as they can be and you BEAT them, you get all of that wonderful juicy power.

THE DOS

DO: Wage war whenever possible.

DO: Try to shield your family and friends so that they won’t become casualties. I almost lost a dog.

DO: Study warfare and learn from the mistakes and successes of others.

DO: Be arrogant, selfish, and affirm that you are stronger than them. Affirmations make the subconscious slightly stronger and depending who you go fighting, you’ll need it.

DO: Ask for advice whenever you can.

THE DON’TS

DON’T: Think you’re powerful then don’t know how to do anything.

DON’T: Make amends, make casualties.

DON’T: Be sorry for attacking them. Ever. Remorse and regret create holes in your shields and weaken your weapons.

DON’T: Bother trying to reach out to spirits. If the enemy is worth it they cut you off from them already.

DON’T: Stop making improvements or move away from magic once you’ve done this. If you do, and there is retaliation, you may or may not realize it. War is a commitment.

So, that’s all for today folks, good hunting and good luck. Pry open the floodgates and bathe in all that astral blood!

Eternally,
-Sev

2 Likes

I would just ask La Negra to end them. Simpler and I don’t have to engage in warfare myself.

What if you were attacked? What if you were cut off from outside entities? What if they smothered your connection to La Negra? What would you do then, Euoi? That is what this guide is for. The aspiring magickal warrior, not some ritualist.

And nothing is simple. Warfare is the ageless way of ending conflict. Besides, wouldn’t you want the raw power of the kill?

Seeing as La Negra is the incarnation of Euoi’s personal death, I don’t think that link can be severed. But if it was would that make him immortal :0

It’d certainly be an interesting sight to see.

Oris, lol. But yeah, I’m not sure one’s reaper can be barred from seeing you unless you got friends on very very very high places.

In any case, an interesting article. Not that I would have use for however.

It wasn’t intended for someone with their own personal reaper. I put it out there for either A) Those who think they’re under attack or B) The power-hungry fellow like myself that enjoys ascending as quickly as possible.

THE SIGNS. Reminds me of the journal of Karl Steiger.

Don’t know him. Would look into it, but my attention has been drawn elsewhere at the moment.

Cause he is not real.

Karl Steiger?

I’ve never even heard of him!

Karl Steiger, I believe, is the fictional protagonist of Donald Tyson’s Liber Lilith, who became obsessed with Lilith, and was destroyed by it.

Interesting.

Fret not, I will be destroyed by not a thing. After all, arrogance is the trademark of either a madman or a god. We will see which I am soon enough.

For quite awhile, I wasn’t able to sleep at night because I would have the same recurring dream for AN ENTIRE TWO YEARS! It was basically me walking down a hall and then the lights would start to dim. My body would freeze and the whole place would become dark. At that point, I would become lucid for some strange reason and I would just keep falling and falling into the abyss. It really scared the crap out of me for about 6 months then I started getting used to it and used it for meditation. I could have definitely been doing Mantras or casting a sigil there in a perfect state, but again, I had no idea what those were back then.

About a year ago while on step 5 of IIH, I started to get a similar type of dream in which I would freeze up when walking and something would come to attack me like a psy vampire. I tried to move my body physically because I was stupid, yet it was dream and I finally figured I could move mentally.

There was another time when a figure who looked like a girl came to me and told me that I was going to make a pact with it. I told them that I didn’t accept it and I woke up seeing blue lightning in my own eyes and I then fainted after that as well.

There was an encounter with the same entity who came to me in a dream. My body froze, then it would teleport to me slowly, then it took possession of my body. I couldn’t control my limbs at all. I thought that I was going to surely die in the dream. I woke myself up wiggling my big toe which I can control while sleeping.

And the final thing: I had been chanting the Om Namah Shivaya mantra and fell into a trance while saying it. I woke up 6 hours later still saying the mantra so I guess I was saying it while I was sleeping. My fingers then felt weird. I couldn’t control them. I can for sure say at this point I was physically awake as it was morning and my fingers were twisting into different shapes! People said it was mudras and the energy flowing through me, but I couldn’t believe my eyes! It was the most astounding thing had seen in my life besides a full blown possession!

Did you try to contact what was in the dream?

As someone who is engaged in astral warfare for a longer time then you have and also as someone who recently formed a sort of partnership with Ku the hawaiian god of war, I have some advice to give as well.

First of all don’t make assumptions, unless you confirmed it with Nidhog or some other trustworthy source we don’t know for sure that was an ifrit king, it obviously wanted us to think that due to the way it attacked you, but it could have just as easily been something else pretending to be one for intimidation value, granted given what it did to nidhog it must have been packing some decent power so maybe it couldve been.

Secondly here’s a bit of advice to you on something you have alot of trouble with, be sneaky. What you have been doing since you started doing astral combat is waving a great big sign around that essentially says “Hey everybody look at me, I’m gonna fuck up all you motherfuckers on the astral ,what are you going to do about it? Victor Yagnavitch and area 51? I’ll fuck you guys up too! You illuminati bastards can bite my shiny metal ass! Yeah that’s right what’re you guys going to do about it? Yaweh? I’m gonna pull down his pants and rape him like a little bitch! If anyones got a problem I’ll do it to them too! So what’ll you do?”

Well obviously someones been trying to do quite alot and to your credit you have faired well enough so far, but what you have to remember is there’s always a bigger fish and sooner or later that fish will bite.During world war II the axis forces fought a battle on multiple fronts because they tried to bite off more then they could chew and that did not work out very well for them. That’s a rule that I always remind myself of, as badass as my stuff is, there’s always someone better out there, which is why its always good to keep the element of surprise and not attract too much attention t once.

But yes not too long ago a little birdie told me on the astral there’s legions out there who would like nothing better then my head on a pike, but they can’t get me so perhaps they turned their attention to a more accessable man who has been waving a sign to get their attention. Granted that seems to be what you want, but just remember those axis forces, the astral is vast and full of kingdoms of dangerous beings and the world powers are packing serious heat, challenging both when you don’t have a full idea of what your up against sounds like it could be a rough ride.

1 Like

Nidhogg didn’t have any idea what it was. Don’t know whether or not to be scared of that!

Anyway, I’m full of rough rides. There will sometimes be a bigger fish- not always. With affirmations come truth, and I refuse to say that I will always be weaker.

I respect you defectron, so let me tell you this: I will do ANYTHING to obtain my birthright. And that is to become a cosmic force. I’m willing to sacrifice it all and if need be I will- I’m more than prepared for war. To be fair I never said anything about the illuminati, though they are a curious organization.

I’m waving my sign alright, because if anyone comes this way I will defeat them. If you affirm yourself that you are growing, that you are evolving, that you have power and you are GAINING it- and I can prove I am- it’s a matter of time. I wave my sign for a challenger so I can have a good fight. The whole POINT of this is to put my sword to the grindstone, to sharpen my claws, and to evolve.

I’m tired of waiting and hoping for power, assuming my rituals would work, etc. My whole goal is to become something more than this fleshy prison, something eternal and great- because the more fish I eat, the bigger I’ll grow.

I have no self preservation instinct. Wasn’t born with it, I don’t think. I refuse to cloak myself unless I’m in real danger. I’m willing to sacrifice it ALL for my Ascent. I’m willing to give my life.

This vampire has been caged long enough. I’m bloodthirsty, and I will take what is mine.

Those that try to oppose become more food. I will not allow myself to become weak. I will grow, I will evolve, and I will do it not by ritual or spell, I will ascend on those that tried to stop me.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:18, topic:2708”]Nidhogg didn’t have any idea what it was. Don’t know whether or not to be scared of that!

Anyway, I’m full of rough rides. There will sometimes be a bigger fish- not always. With affirmations come truth, and I refuse to say that I will always be weaker.

I respect you defectron, so let me tell you this: I will do ANYTHING to obtain my birthright. And that is to become a cosmic force. I’m willing to sacrifice it all and if need be I will- I’m more than prepared for war. To be fair I never said anything about the illuminati, though they are a curious organization.

I’m waving my sign alright, because if anyone comes this way I will defeat them. If you affirm yourself that you are growing, that you are evolving, that you have power and you are GAINING it- and I can prove I am- it’s a matter of time. I wave my sign for a challenger so I can have a good fight. The whole POINT of this is to put my sword to the grindstone, to sharpen my claws, and to evolve.

I’m tired of waiting and hoping for power, assuming my rituals would work, etc. My whole goal is to become something more than this fleshy prison, something eternal and great- because the more fish I eat, the bigger I’ll grow.

I have no self preservation instinct. Wasn’t born with it, I don’t think. I refuse to cloak myself unless I’m in real danger. I’m willing to sacrifice it ALL for my Ascent. I’m willing to give my life.

This vampire has been caged long enough. I’m bloodthirsty, and I will take what is mine.

Those that try to oppose become more food. I will not allow myself to become weak. I will grow, I will evolve, and I will do it not by ritual or spell, I will ascend on those that tried to stop me.[/quote]

Illuminati is a blanket term I use for the groups that actively influence world political events using sorcery. Death cursing Ukrains president and especially launching some massive magical attack on area 51 would be interfering with the interests of such groups which is why I said that. Not that I’m opposed to that, quite the contrary since I would like nothing more then to see them all burn since I don’t much care for the way they set this world up. But my point is announcing your attack before you make it just seems counter productive.

Not that people who wave signs and make noise don’t have uses, they serve as a nice distraction for those who prefer to fight from the shadows. If my hypothesis is correct that your attracting entities that were originally gunning for me who decided to go after a target that has easier defenses to crack, I’m sure my legions will thank you for taking care of some of that riff raff for us.

Is there always a bigger fish? I dunno, could be possible in an infinite reality, I know I’ve made some crazy stuff, things many people don’t think are possible but I know compared to some others I have met I have a long way to go.

If you need some house cleaning done, I’m always bored. Besides, I’m working on my defenses. Soon enough I won’t be that easy to crack.

Anyway, I’m waving my sign NOW for a reason. I personally seem to ascend faster if I absorb something. This generally comes from killing. So I’ve administered a challenge to anything that wants a piece. Why? Because it’s in my nature, and I can get more out of it I take out an entity and absorb it’s knowledge than try and work with it.

If you attract more riff raff that you don’t want to deal with, send it my way. I’m never not hungry for more.

I’ve not made crazy things, but I’ve sure as hell done crazy things. Is there a difference in an infinite reality? Who knows.

When I’ve had my fill I’ll put my sign away, but until then I’ll let the prey come to me. You who strike from the shadows benefit from secrecy, but I can’t keep my mouth shut. Not yet, at least.

Besides, who knows if I am attracting things from your defenses? I might be attracting a bunch of random spirits for all I know.

I’ve experienced a much more varied and personal growth after combat with entities, so that’s why I seek it out. And besides, if you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been working on your defenses? I’ve got some tune ups to make, and it’s out of curiosity.