The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Oh thanks! I always thought Swedish was a deeper massage so I never got it. Normal massages can hurt me on bad flare days when I really need them.

1 Like

Swedish massage should never be painful :slight_smile:

When I was in clinics we had fibromyalgia patients however that could only be seen by certain therapist however, as not all were able to adjust to needs of the client- guess that happens in college tho :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks! I will start asking for that when I go to get massages. I don’t know what the last lady was doing but it felt like she wasn’t trying to break my bones with her elbows. The place had good reviews too.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good massage. I want my body to sound like a glow stick cracking.

Not when you have lupus and you went for joint pain relief.

Welcome to the thread we have a few UK peeps hanging out on here :two_hearts:

2 Likes

What’s up normies :thinking:

2 Likes

Are there any around?

I am picking wild flowers from my own back yard.

2 Likes

Trust me their always around :smiling_imp:

I hope your re planting or seeding at the same time🤔

2 Likes

There are all where the grass should be so they are going to be mowed when lawn service comes. I have a lot growing in the flower beds in the from. The back beds will be ready next spring. There’s a lot of work needed still.

2 Likes

Make sure you dry plenty :thinking:

2 Likes

Evening wierdos :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I am going to Persephone came to me last night and the wild flowers went crazy :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Anything more you care to share about yourself :sweat_smile:?

2 Likes

Interrogation time, your learning well :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Okay but you have a profile on here… we can all read through and learn about you from your posts.

So you’re not exactly doing anything more to simply say a little about yourself and we don’t even demand photos in the same way tinder does

Most people on this thread… can use tinder for superficial connections, we may choose to. We may even get lucky… some of my best mates came from dating apps initially

My 2 cents about how much you’ll get out of joining the thread if you don’t open up a teeny bit. None of them have killed me yet, and I haven’t successfully killed any of them yet either. It’s less dangerous than you assume :joy:

Hmmmm :thinking:

Are you still looking for that invisibility spell? :rofl:

Danger is in the eye of the beholder :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

It would kinda be useful probably :joy:

2 Likes

And this is why I love my British peeps :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

There’s supposed to be one that works too. I saw it somewhere.

1 Like